Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 163077 times)

FetishDream

We talk stock market here.......
« on: December 26, 2014, 03:08:09 PM »
Without trying to pump up a particular ticker, I am currently investing in oil sector stocks.  I had a tip lead from the industrial analyst that the prices of gas is going to stay low until the beginning of March so you know what that means right?  Find the right stocks and buy low and hold till the prices of oil goes back up and then sell high.  Right now is not a good time to buy for oil stocks did rebounded for a few days but they are bellying back down again.  Maybe buy at the middle or end of January to lock in some low low prices and just hold till JUNE.  He said for sure June, it will be back up to where it once were.   

While everyone complains about the oil/gas prices go up, you can giggle internally that you made a ton of money.  Gas low, we happy but gas goes up, we are extremely happy.  Either way, we are still happy is my train of thought.

This stock here is stable as an investment but is now too late to hop on board thus why I am sharing it for viewing.  Ticker BIP.  Look at their 5 years chart to see.  I'm on an option with this one and bought low a few years ago. 

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:28:43 PM by FetishDream »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gen. Invincible

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 06:36:17 PM »
Just take your money..buy a tanker of gas right now..store it for a couple months..sell it and get your return on your money immediately.. O0

FetishDream

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 02:24:59 PM »
oil ticker for you to watch for fun. 

ren up as high as 30 cents today.  They are cheap to buy right now at $1.30 a share.

And my biggest jackpot for the day is.... drum roll please? 

PeiiD.   Took a gamble on this lil biatch right here.  She was peii but wasn't moving for months at 0.0001 right?  I sold it all and bought their sister peiid LOL

Today, she gave me a 614% gain in one day.  Like oh my gosh.  I am going to sell this turkey in a heart beat.  Pump and dump this piece of chit OTC stock before it goes down again. 

0.050 +0.043(+614.29%)

I bought her at 0.007 just yesterday.  Oil stock... gotta love it.   :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 09:55:17 PM »
Which broker are you going through?

FetishDream

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 08:52:54 PM »
Which broker are you going through?

I'm with TDA td americatrade with their flat rate of $10 per trade unless you want to drop $25K and you get 600 trades for free. 

For long, it is good for they do not charge you for inactivity fee so you can just buy a stock and forget about it.  They also have investment tools for the learning for members.  So my cousin signed up with them just to use them tools.  I'm also involved in their forum community where all I need to do is to do a few surveys and log in 2x a week and post something stupid and already got $25 amazon gift card for doing so.  So for every lost in the red, I consider their monthly $25 gift card as a rebate. 

Like I said, oil will rebound by June and this is my move here as I will execute it.  Ticker SD is now in the $1.30 a share.  Their 5 years chart will show you that they are comfortable at $6 a share on the average and they hit that marker on every given  year.  They only took a dip in 2014 because of the pricing of oil per barrel dipped.  So I am expecting for them to rise in 2015 somewhere.  I am buying them and I am also buying call option for june exp with the strike pricing of $2 at 0.18 cents right now.  So you telling me that a $6 average stock will not go higher than $2 a share by half of this year? 

Anyways, I have plenty of other oil and oil services stocks that fits this bill as well and I am already on it. 

Did you know that Medtronics MDT from MN is going to merge with Covdien COV at this end of this month?  Better get on it.  My girlie cousin works for MDT as a senior engineer in MN and I got inside trader tip a long time ago.  Shhh, don't tell no one.  Inside trading is illegal.   :2funny: :police:

Stocks = the white man's gambling and I beat it when the opportunity arises and know what I did with my winning?  I down a condo in Eden prairie just so I can have a pad when I visit MN.   ;D  Sold it for profit a few years later.   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 06:17:02 PM »
Mdt and cov will merge at the end of this month however, one will rise while one will fall.  That is usually the happening with an acquisition like this.  I think cov is the one that will rise.  The targeted company tend to be. 

Apache APA in the oil sector is laying off their workers.  How come their stocks are rising today?  Perhaps laying off workers will give them more capitol to work with thus why is more appealing to their stocks? 

No panic until oil prices hits $38 a barrel.  This is where the bank has put oil at and if she does hit it, be afraid.  Be very afraid.  When will oil hit the bare bottom until she rises again?  When is the lowest and the lowest is where we should put our money.  It looks like "they" are suffocating us as low oil prices = less revenues for oil companies thus massive layoffs are in the coming future.  The low players in oil industry will die off huh? 

I do know one thing for sure.  Look at the 1970s where we had a case of low dipping in the oil.   After this wave, every industry gains.  Will history repeats itself?  Lets so hope and lets help me to play who wants to make me a millionaire.   :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 12:21:06 AM »
I'm with TDA td americatrade with their flat rate of $10 per trade unless you want to drop $25K and you get 600 trades for free. 

For long, it is good for they do not charge you for inactivity fee so you can just buy a stock and forget about it.  They also have investment tools for the learning for members.  So my cousin signed up with them just to use them tools.  I'm also involved in their forum community where all I need to do is to do a few surveys and log in 2x a week and post something stupid and already got $25 amazon gift card for doing so.  So for every lost in the red, I consider their monthly $25 gift card as a rebate. 

Like I said, oil will rebound by June and this is my move here as I will execute it.  Ticker SD is now in the $1.30 a share.  Their 5 years chart will show you that they are comfortable at $6 a share on the average and they hit that marker on every given  year.  They only took a dip in 2014 because of the pricing of oil per barrel dipped.  So I am expecting for them to rise in 2015 somewhere.  I am buying them and I am also buying call option for june exp with the strike pricing of $2 at 0.18 cents right now.  So you telling me that a $6 average stock will not go higher than $2 a share by half of this year? 

Anyways, I have plenty of other oil and oil services stocks that fits this bill as well and I am already on it. 

Did you know that Medtronics MDT from MN is going to merge with Covdien COV at this end of this month?  Better get on it.  My girlie cousin works for MDT as a senior engineer in MN and I got inside trader tip a long time ago.  Shhh, don't tell no one.  Inside trading is illegal.   :2funny: :police:

Stocks = the white man's gambling and I beat it when the opportunity arises and know what I did with my winning?  I down a condo in Eden prairie just so I can have a pad when I visit MN.   ;D  Sold it for profit a few years later.   O0

The $10 flat rate is not a bad deal at all.

I have not done this for awhile now. I am not a big risk-taker and can get too anxious about stocks. The last time I made a killing was when I sold my shares at $144. At that time I should've bought me some Apple. It was crazy low.

I have been following the oil but still have too many reservations.

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 06:38:58 PM »
I picked up two oil stocks last month and today they went up 11% and 23%.   >:D

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 03:57:29 PM »
I picked up two oil stocks last month and today they went up 11% and 23%.   >:D

how much did you give back on the next day, the 4th? 

yep, what a swing of momentum.  The 3rd, we were rejoicing as most to all oil tickers went up in the green.  The next day, gave at least half of that back. 

Shoot for long.  One day up is not enough for me.  It is like you buy it and forget about it and just look at your pump pricing.  If it goes up up and away, then you can check your portfolio for a nice return.  I'm not looking at it daily like how I used to.  The next time I do look is when I wanted to sell.  Otherwise, look but don't even make a move is worthless.   O0

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 12:43:00 AM »
Not too bad.  One I'm down -2%. But the other one I'm up 32% so I'm good.  One of them I knew was a riskier stock but what the heck, im in it for the long run anyways.  The longest stock I held on to was 10 years.  Bought at $9 a share, now it's at $68 a share.  But I was a kid back then, just playiing around, didn't have much to invest.  Most my money's in vanguard,  just have some to play around in stock.  Got some Google stocks ,  hope they go up this year.  I hold long term, don't like selling and buying too often.

I made you read this.

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 10:21:19 AM »
oil is up today again.   Up 39% and 4%.   O0

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 03:18:12 PM »
oil is up today again.   Up 39% and 4%.   O0

yep, the 4th was a bomb of a day..

but today, the 5th, we rejoiced.  All of my oil stuff goes up in the green.   One at 11.5%   while another big shaker for me at 24.5% 

Could of made a big killer had we execute on their lows in mid oct.  It shows as the gas at the pumps are slowly to climb back up again.  The $1.99 station around here is now sitting at $2.19.  Like I said earlier, while people gripping about oil prices at the pumps be going up, I be laughing out loud that I made a ton of money with my oil stocks investments. 

Bio tech is hot right now but the trick is to get in before the news hits though.  Every day, it seems like 1 or two bio tech stocks are up at least 15% due to news like acquisition or more funding for their projects or FDA approval for clinical trails.  Gotta get in before the prices get inflated is the key here.   

FetishDream

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 08:13:37 AM »
The market opens at 6:30 am here in Cali time.  Lets see what the 6th day of Feb brings for us. 

treasure

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 08:14:57 AM »
The market opens at 6:30 am here in Cali time.  Lets see what the 6th day of Feb brings for us.

Have a nice work day !!!  :)

FetishDream

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 08:17:48 AM »
Have a nice work day !!!  :)

The  market to me is like a treasure chest.  I need for you to spread them legs while I reach on into them and get me some treasures.  Lets go market lets go.  In the green for another day for papa. 

Advertisements