Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162979 times)

FetishDream

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #495 on: July 13, 2015, 02:56:58 PM »
Why I like biotech?  Well waiting for the pop is fun.  For those who likes the less volatile method to success.   

AnAC

$131.18         +46.57 (+55.04%) today alone with good news about their clinical trial product(s). 

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:06:21 PM by FetishDream »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #496 on: July 13, 2015, 03:05:38 PM »
amda in @ 0.47 yesterday when there was a resistance.  I told you about market correction and so today, she did just that.  Green all over my board.

Amda +0.0595 @0.5325.  I'm up +0.0625 on this stock alone.  When up, I'm putting stop limit to take gain if she decides to be bi polar tomorrow.  If she rises tomorrow, I'm increasing my stop limit to reflect the changes.

I'm up +0.138 (+29%) overall for this stock.  Still waiting for her to pop.  If she dips, I will be selling for profit with my stop limit and will re-enter again on the low and ride her up again.  I am not going anywhere with this stock until that fda approval comes in at any moment.  3rd quarter they say and we are in the 3rd quarter right now. 

FetishDream

« Reply #497 on: July 15, 2015, 07:53:03 AM »
nflx netflix has a 1-7 split today. 

Shares should be cheaper to buy with a split.  Not too sure if the split has already bake into the price since I am posting this in pre market.  It shows 100 a share now. 

FetishDream

« Reply #498 on: July 15, 2015, 08:24:36 AM »
Good profit to be made today with NETE

chart showing a downward spiral but for today, pre market already up 8 cents @0.368

Time to hunt my entry for profit.

FetishDream

« Reply #499 on: July 15, 2015, 06:26:24 PM »
another biotech that rode high on my watch list. 

OHRP +1.00 @ 4.27 today she doubled in 1 weeks time.  She is a failed stock, once riding in the double digits then bad news for her so she lost it all and down to $2.  I have been watching her since 2 bucks then she got her big break and took a spike to $3.  I thought she was over valued and would loose more and almost shorted her but glad I did not.  At opener today, she was unimpressive so I went and hunt elsewhere.  She closes $1 up for the day and blew my mind away.  Maybe it is not too late to ride her for she is gaining momentum.  Maybe it is too late for she will fall down due to market correction and people selling to take profit. 

What I do know is that when you misses the train and enter her, she is more likely to fail on you.  If you did not enter at her infancy stage to be in a good shape to take profit with them early investors then there is no point in riding her later.  Unless of course, she is like a powerful stock that will go on a split and bank big for you in the long run. 

She has the model that I like.  Once riding the sky high but failed and is rebounding to ride up there again.  It is all about good management team.  Some companies are poor managed that it will let a good stock fail and fall.  Like WLT walter energy just filed for bankruptcy.  Like Lei lucus energy I once invested in them but got out on a small lost, they just had their reverse split. 

Poor management I tell you.   

FetishDream

« Reply #500 on: July 15, 2015, 06:54:01 PM »
DNRG just hit her low for the day at 11 cents.  My entry is there.  Panic sale is my pick up.  Trying to make me another 3 pennies for the super win.  Will watch this like a hawk and stop limit at 11 cents for even money if lose. 

Edit : 13.5 right now?  Stop limit up with her to take profit. 

edit 2 : 14.4 cents now.  +0.035 just like that. 

Not getting greedy.  Stop limit 14 cents and take big profit. 

Just like I said.  With these penny stocks, I watch for a hard rise with big volume and then a harder fall and people sell on panic or their stop limit will auto sell for them.  I pick up on the low and ride back up for the bounce and adjust my stop limit if she rises even further. 

edit 3: 15.3 now.  stop limit 15..

dayam, rides over.  sold at 15.  She dips. 

Wait for another re-entry... maybe same stock.  Just like hunting.  All I do is hunt just one stock or maybe 2 for entry and execute.

Remember DNRG ??

I made money with this one day trading.  She is up and running again.  She is up 120% today +0.048 @0.088 now. 

I shall hunt her again tomorrow but be careful with this one though.  This is one stock you do not want to buy and hold for long.  You will lose your azz off.  Every penny goes up or down is a game changer for you. 

ztommyx

« Reply #501 on: July 16, 2015, 12:12:52 PM »
Do they charge you a fee for changing your stop limit? And how long does it goes in effect once you put in the change?

FetishDream

« Reply #502 on: July 16, 2015, 02:09:28 PM »
Do they charge you a fee for changing your stop limit? And how long does it goes in effect once you put in the change?

with tda, I changed the stop limit all the time and no charge.  They only charge if your enter and exit gets filled.   

I have order type: market, limit, stop market, stop limit, trailing stop %, trailing stop $

time in force: day, day + extended hour, gtc (good till cancel), gtc + ext hours, ext am, ext pm

While I have not tried any other method, my stop limit ends after the market closes.  Once I am on the green and healthy, I am going to put a trailing stop % so if she continues to rises, my so called stop limit will automatically rises with her to take in more profit. 

Today's winner, we have TTHI and drys 

I have spoke about drys before and I think I either win little with her or take a loss with her but hot dayam, she is pretty today. 

FetishDream

« Reply #503 on: July 16, 2015, 02:57:06 PM »
EVSI

a san diego company that just got a contract from the state of california.  Big move.  Bravo.

+0.0549 @0.175

FetishDream

« Reply #504 on: July 22, 2015, 08:12:02 PM »

FetishDream

« Reply #505 on: July 24, 2015, 08:49:32 AM »
I'm up +0.138 (+29%) overall for this stock.  Still waiting for her to pop.  If she dips, I will be selling for profit with my stop limit and will re-enter again on the low and ride her up again.  I am not going anywhere with this stock until that fda approval comes in at any moment.  3rd quarter they say and we are in the 3rd quarter right now. 

AMDA

I TOLD YOU SO..

+0.29 @0.83 now 

Trailing stop, lets go and take profit and re entry again.   3 million volume in the first 3 minute alone.  Last time she was high on this volume is when she was at 0.40 and went to the moon at 0.80 

Price per shares go up and this is even before the fda news.  All we got was yesterday's news about a potential merger with a top notch company.  FDA approval and then buy out and she goes to the moon. 

I know of a stock that started out like this.  .50 a share and in 5 years, became $50 a share.  You do the math.  I can't talk now.  I need to focus on my strategy.  Loving it and yes, all this waiting is worth it.  Bought on the low and now healthy for an exit but why exit now when FDA news is not yet release?  IT will soon in this quarter, the 3rd.   Also, earnings is also coming up and if healthy earning report, she will rise some more. 

I got more stocks like this in my portfolio...  All shown green... wow..  come get some. 

FetishDream

« Reply #506 on: July 24, 2015, 08:54:46 AM »
AMDA Trailing Stop 5.00%
07/24/15

FetishDream

« Reply #507 on: July 24, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »
AMDA Trailing Stop 5.00%
07/24/15
Amda
I'm playing this baby until I get my fda approval which is in this quarter and I believe the 3rd quarter is july/aug/sept so I will be in this one till then.

You can play her by holding till fda but you will not  make that much money plus, you could lose your azz off for not selling to take profit.  Learned my lesson the hard way before.  Even with potential news, the market has many crooks they called market manipulators who has big bank that can move the charts and numbers.  Just ask them pumper and dumpers. 

So my play for today, I sold at .76 which is a huge gain taking big profit especially when I was already invested in the low 50s.  In one day, she went as high as .83 , around there for 40% rise.  wow.   Glad i put a trailing stop at 5% and sold and she dips which is expected and panic sell takes over.  I loved panic sell, I will hunt for these cheapies.  I got in again at 0.66 and continued to watched her.  The last 10 minutes before closing today was fun to watch.  It gained speed with 1 million volumes coming and she closes at 0.74.   More profit for me.  Market closes so I can not do anything with my shares now.  I must hold for monday and hoping for another green day to do it all over again. 

Looks like after hours (AH), someone sold some so she dips to 0.7399 +0.1999 for the day. 

wow, after hour people are fighting in the dark.  Just saw her tip to 0.74 then back down to 0.7399 

With any potential hot ticker, you have to hold for the next day opener because pre market will determine everything.  It is hard enough to get your orders filled and if you do it real time with high volume, them tickers are constantly moving so fast that you have to change your order pricing with it or take a loss.  If it is a hot stock at opener, good luck with getting in a buy thus why I buy and hold until the next day.  Only thing I do now is set my trailing % stop again to protect myself if she dips at opener.  If she continues to dip hard, I will enter again on the low and try to ride her up again. 

I've learn not to jump around stocks because it can get confusing.  The moment I don't look at one because I have a meeting to go to, it goes down then what?  I rather just take one like thus and hunt her till she becomes my really bad ex gf.  Milk her and take her money and run and try to hit up another girl and do it all over again.  Plus, I'm still learning on different techniques out there. 

Can't wait till Monday.  This hobby is fun because it pays just like a habitual poker gambler.  If one must lose on any day, lose small but when we win, we will win big.  It all adds up during tax time.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #508 on: July 24, 2015, 03:36:06 PM »
EVSI

a san diego company that just got a contract from the state of california.  Big move.  Bravo.

+0.0549 @0.175
EvSi
@0.19 +0.0199 (+11.70%)

FetishDream

« Reply #509 on: August 10, 2015, 08:12:33 PM »
What a play on AQXP

take a look at her for fun.  Friday up 450% then today, monday, opened at $10 around there then she went up to $55 a share then panic sell dropped her down to $18.88 for closing.  Are you kidding me? 

Biotech, waiting for the pop is frustrating but might be well worth the wait on a good solid product.  This is why I am parking my money in biotech. 

Remember DNRG ??

I made money with this one day trading.  She is up and running again.  She is up 120% today +0.048 @0.088 now. 

4 days in the green.    0.176 +0.0635 (+56.44%)

Advertisements