Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162933 times)

FetishDream

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #510 on: August 17, 2015, 08:28:30 AM »
Remember Aveo?? 

today I am playing her.  Pre market already up at least 100% 

I'm shorting her down and buying her back up again.  Making money both ways.  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #511 on: August 24, 2015, 08:46:11 AM »
The stock market took a massive dump today due to the China's situation.  There are 2 things that we can do.  Either take out our shares to protect ourselves from this dump and wait for the bottom to re-enter again.

or

To just buy more and average down. 

When the market is in the super red and people are panic and selling, I am buying and holding.  It is like buying on discount and what would be a better way to buy on a discount when the market crashes like this.  #2 China is falling so people are thinking that it will catches on like a virus all across the world thus why the panic. 

With the stock market, what goes down, must come up.  Once the smoke clears, people will buy again and it will go up.  The question to us is this.  Do we know what to do to capitalize this opportunity to get some cheapies? 

FetishDream

« Reply #512 on: August 24, 2015, 08:49:35 AM »
Market so bad, my online broker TDA gave us this error.  :2funny:

The system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

To protect the market, the stock exchange can just close shop for 1 day or else. 

FetishDream

« Reply #513 on: August 24, 2015, 08:50:44 AM »
Market so bad, my online broker TDA gave us this error.  :2funny:

The system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

To protect the market, the stock exchange can just close shop for 1 day or else.

Dow Jones is reporting the NYSE will fire up Rule 48 in advance of the stock market open to ease volatility.
In a nutshell, the safeguard means designated market makers can stop disseminating price indications to smooth the market open.

Learned something new everyday  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #514 on: August 27, 2015, 09:46:46 AM »
Quick update.

- Oil price is stabalize (or at least seems to have bottom out)
- Shale Gas volume has decline
- Look at peabody and arch goal if you want to get in on some really amazing binary action...It's up or dead...but I doubt the US gov't would give up Coal and let China own it.  It's American policy at fault and the Shale Gas boom US coal have lost so much global market shares.
- The FEDS are very likely to let the gravy train (zero interest rate from FEDS) to continue...
- Technology are sexy...

YEY...Looks like the market is saved FOR NOW.

:)

arch coal was on my watch list for like 2 weeks now.  Saw her went to the moon then and thought I was too late for the game so I did not invest in her.  Each day on the daily, even when the market is red, she is still red.  She is sexy indeed.  Still cheap to invest but I rather be the guy who got in at $2 instead of at $6.5 right now. 

As soon as I saw it, I was thinking about you all along since you like coal and energy.   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #515 on: August 28, 2015, 09:11:55 AM »
Sharing is caring...BTU is up 10% within 15 minutes.  Do your own DD...

You got it right.  That industry is getting hot right now.  If btu can do anything like aci, you are getting rich.  My gosh, arch coal is pretty daily as of late.  I've been watching on the sidelines and salivating.  My luck is no good.  The moment I buy, she dips.  How much higher aci can go before the market correct herself?  Both btu and aci with the asking and bid pricing moving so much, it then becomes a day trader's dream to steal profits and run.

FetishDream

« Reply #516 on: August 28, 2015, 09:43:03 AM »
So if it's starting...you have to plan your entry point.  My entry point two months to plan...i waited for the signals:
1) BK avoidance
2) Commodity pricing stabalization
3) Fed rates to stay near zero

The price has a lot of wind in the back because of selling pressure in the market in general...so people are buying and looking for best place...a lot of it is situational... .If the wind continues to be in my back...my sail is going to fly :)  A lot of shorts are covering...It was at 80% short interest early this month and now down to 60% last I check...it might be getting worst...so a lot of variables..lik e i said pushing ACI and BTU...

Also, Soro is in...Icahn is in mining...many great signals.

What your strategy suggesting and only works if one is to go for long.  Day is still young and no way I am holding this over the weekend so I already have my low ball bid with aci +0.54 just got filled just now and riding it up again. 

FetishDream

« Reply #517 on: August 28, 2015, 09:46:09 AM »
What your strategy suggesting and only works if one is to go for long.  Day is still young and no way I am holding this over the weekend so I already have my low ball bid with aci +0.54 just got filled just now and riding it up again.

aci was running high at +1.30 around there.   Perfect candidate for me to hunt for cheapies.  Cot dayam it went down to .49 and rebounded to .55 just like that.  Had me worried.  Time to set loss limit to protect myself and will re enter again if it auto sell. 

0.59 right now.  Let her rise. 

FetishDream

« Reply #518 on: August 28, 2015, 09:57:38 AM »
aci was running high at +1.30 around there.   Perfect candidate for me to hunt for cheapies.  Cot dayam it went down to .49 and rebounded to .55 just like that.  Had me worried.  Time to set loss limit to protect myself and will re enter again if it auto sell. 

0.59 right now.  Let her rise.

I see another rally coming...  +0.82 just now.   I'm getting ready to sell. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 29, 2015, 12:06:29 AM »
I'm in BTU $1.55@20k :)  Still sitting on it.

Ill ride with u but pre market on Tuesday will determine my move.  If green ill wait till dip to enter.  If red ill wait till dip red to invest.  Im not going to hold her for long though.  Im not comfortable with the coal industry.  Aci can go to $15 which is half price of theur 52 weeks high. 

I think your btu is good n safe.  Penny pricing for a non penny stock.  Atta boy.  Under $1 is a waiting game to pop or face delisting or rs.  1 to 1.50 is how i like to roll too.  Every penny is a big shaker and can get nerve reckoning when in red. 

Monday no trade for labor day.  Have a good holiday weekend

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

FetishDream

« Reply #520 on: August 31, 2015, 12:53:54 PM »
Thanks for BTU and ACI.  I am going to ride it till there is no profit left to take.  In and out daily to take profit and run. 

10% every day is good.  Lets do the math.

20K at 10% = 2,000 

Not bad for a day's work.  2000 x 30 days = $60K a month income.  $60k x 12 months = $720K a year as a hobby.  Hot toledo.   :2funny:

LaibLaus

« Reply #521 on: September 02, 2015, 02:16:57 PM »
Thanks for BTU and ACI.  I am going to ride it till there is no profit left to take.  In and out daily to take profit and run. 

10% every day is good.  Lets do the math.

20K at 10% = 2,000 

Not bad for a day's work.  2000 x 30 days = $60K a month income.  $60k x 12 months = $720K a year as a hobby.  Hot toledo.   :2funny:

Your math is a little off there my viet trader.

FetishDream

« Reply #522 on: September 02, 2015, 03:19:39 PM »
Your math is a little off there my viet trader.

yes it is off since we don't trade on holidays and weekends. 

Unless the mistake is me taking 2,000 x 30 days but we know that we do have 31 days in some months and feb is short.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #523 on: September 24, 2015, 04:48:28 PM »
What a bad month September has been...

bad you say?  Buy on the dip, sell at the tip.  Buy on rumors, sell on news. 

I saw coal industry rebounded with aci going hard yesterday with btu not too far behind. 

bio tech took a hit with hilary clinton and her big mouth. 

There is a biotech going ipo soon with 26 patents pending.  Every time a patent going press release, she is going to pop up a few.  I'm not going to share chit on here no more.   O0

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #524 on: October 13, 2015, 05:39:35 PM »
I'm not here to burst bubbles, but guys, the vast majority of short term traders lose out regardless of strategy.

The only way I would invest is:
1) Insider information (not rumors but actual tangiable information).  I actually had the opportunity once, but didn't have the balls to do it.  Stock was $15.00 then, now its $160.00. 

2) Long term investing.

Advertisements