Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 163076 times)

FetishDream

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 03:11:46 PM »
The market just closed and oil stocks are doing well today.  It was crazy how I was watching one of mine going from red negative 6 cents to be in the green positive 10 cents in within the last half an hour till closing.

It is because it is a friday, the last trading day and so people likes to rally at the last minute to end their weekend right. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 04:37:20 PM »
Yep, one of my oil did not move much but at the end of the day, it went up!  I'm in the green 41.5% on that one.   O0  The other one was in the red most of the day but ended on a positive note for a measly 1.3%.  On another note, all my other stocks are green but one of my financial is still in the red -8.3%.  Overall though, my portfolio is in the green at 22.35%.

See ya next week!

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 09:35:27 AM »
Today must be a good day for oil.  All of my 26 or so tickers in oil sectors went green.  For now that is and who knows how much of a swing it will be when it closes today.

Green but yet, the nasdaq is 12 points in the red. hrmmmm

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 09:43:30 AM »
Yep, going up like crazy right now.

Today must be a good day for oil.  All of my 26 or so tickers in oil sectors went green.  For now that is and who knows how much of a swing it will be when it closes today.

Green but yet, the nasdaq is 12 points in the red. hrmmmm

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 05:08:30 AM »
If I invest 15k into oil right now.... Could it make me 6figures by June?

You might double and 100% within half a year is a good enough return.  Im on to one where if it hits more than $80 a barrel, I'll be up 6x+. 

The investment game.  Better that than letting it sit n rot in the banking system with inflation will make my money worthless. 

Gas will continue to rise so fill up your gas tank now.  $3 a gal by summer n none of that $4.25 a gallon like we had of the past. Uncle sam will try to find a way to keep it low to stabalize our economy.  Gas up so will the value to our properties by 2% in oh 15. 

FetishDream

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 09:28:45 AM »
Today is a bad day for oil stocks.   Looks like we are giving them all back.

Only to hope for is a recovery by closing.  If one must lose, let me lose less to ride out the day in the small red.   :-\

FetishDream

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2015, 09:44:36 AM »
You guys (for the pervs) remember that commercial about nono, the body hair removal gadget thingy as seen on tv?  Well the company makes it also makes them painless diabetes devices. 

They are attacking the china market and we know how big of a market that is.  So last year, I invested in her stock at around 50 cents a share.  Today, she gave me great pride and joy.  When the market goes down, she still goes up. 

ecte echo therapeutic.  Take a look at that one for kicks.   

FetishDream

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015, 09:51:26 AM »
oil penny stock that I once hold.  While every other oil stocks dropped, this one goes up.  With penny stocks or otc stuff, high risk is a big factor here. 

For today only, she is already up 66%.  What the effering bull right? 

peii, check it out for fun.  I already sold all of my half or so billion shares of this POS here when it wasn't moving for me at all.   :2funny:

I got in at 0.0001 and now she is at 0.0005.  Where where you when I needed you the most you stupid stupid.  ha   :D

FetishDream

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2015, 10:04:15 AM »
oil stock to look out for..

ivan  ivanhoe energy

in just 2 days, she moved really well.   40 cents to now 90 cents.  You do the math.   O0

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2015, 11:40:40 AM »
ecte echo therapeutic.  Take a look at that one for kicks.

Well too late for me.  It's already peaking!

I made you read this.

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 11:58:41 AM »
oil stock to look out for..

ivan  ivanhoe energy

in just 2 days, she moved really well.   40 cents to now 90 cents.  You do the math.   O0

got anything good.  i might try those low price stocks.

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 12:07:22 PM »
got anything good.  i might try those low price stocks.

Here is one of my best. PSTR 13 days ago, she is at $1 and change.  Now trending at $6.35.  This one is going long to hit $20 by the end of the year or when oil rally to $80 a barrel, whichever comes first. 

Oil, got to love them... 

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 12:15:45 PM »
Here is one of my best. PSTR 13 days ago, she is at $1 and change.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it, it's already up too high for me.   O0

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 12:25:27 PM »
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it, it's already up too high for me.   O0

Here goes one of my game changer and I will be buying some more.  While everyone skunks today, this one is riding at 2 cents in the green and 2 cents is all she needs to eat up 20% in gains.  Why and how?  Well buy her now if I were you.  She is asking at 13.5 cents. 

Cheap to buy  O0

Ticker LEI   Lucas Energy. 

Like always, get in early before the spike.  I have this one goes to $1 which is realistic and not too far fetch either.  7.5x your money here.  Invest invest and more invest.  Go for long and hoping for oil to hit $65 a barrel for pay day this summer. 

FetishDream

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 12:37:28 PM »
Like I said, oil will rebound by June and this is my move here as I will execute it.  Ticker SD is now in the $1.30 a share.  Their 5 years chart will show you that they are comfortable at $6 a share on the average and they hit that marker on every given  year.  They only took a dip in 2014 because of the pricing of oil per barrel dipped.  So I am expecting for them to rise in 2015 somewhere.  I am buying them and I am also buying call option for june exp with the strike pricing of $2 at 0.18 cents right now.  So you telling me that a $6 average stock will not go higher than $2 a share by half of this year?

Sd is doing ok.  Got her at $1.30 and now she is at $1.90.   My call option on this one is strike at $2 and I have till June.  From the way she is going, i think I am going to win this option here.  If she goes way beyond that strike mark of $2, that is just way way in the bonus. 

Advertisements