Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162850 times)

FetishDream

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 12:43:00 PM »
City's analyst was saying the up tick will be short lived. Phers can see the barrel about 40-50 bucks throughout the summer until the product runs or volume stabilized.

I think it is sitting at 51 or 52 bucks a barrel now. 

With all news out there, I have to be careful and not listen to them shorts.  They will undercut us for they are playing the putting game while the rest of us are going for long especially me playing the call option. 

They say oil will not go up, and if they are right, I'm still fine with it.  I went in long go so if she averages out in the $50 a barrel with no movement, I will still be in the green.  Not a lot of green but in the green regardless.   

If your sources are right and if it is going to go down again by summertime, I then must sell all of my oil stocks and wait for her to belly out again and then rebuy at the low to ride again.  If I'm off with my exit strategy, I'll just sell to eat less and wait to hop on the same opportunity again. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 09:01:51 AM »
Wake up in the morning to see how our oil stocks are doing...

Early in the day, it is in the red.  Something is definitely wrong.  Nasdaq up almost 50 points yesterday and oil was in the red.  Today, nasdaq is also in the green but oil stocks are in the red.   All this while gas prices at the pumps are still going up. 

Must develop an exit strategy fast.  Won lots and gave most back.  No cool. 

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 10:03:58 AM »
my guess is that oil will go up tomorrow  O0

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 10:47:33 AM »
Have you look at irmdz?  Not oil but for illustration. 

Stock tickers with the 5th letters have issues.   However, just for educational purposes, this funky looking ticker opens up today at 40 cents a share and drops down to +0.04 cents now in the green and still up 600% the last time I saw it.  I have never seen anything this fruity before.  Homegirl is at 0.076  right now. 

Imagine if you ride this baby buying at 3 cents and have her open at 40 cents and you sell it all before the dip.  13 times your investment just by waking up early one day.  wow. 

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2015, 11:44:13 AM »
Imagine if you ride this baby buying at 3 cents and have her open at 40 cents and you sell it all before the dip.  13 times your investment just by waking up early one day.  wow.

Yeah, if you could predict that, you'd be in the Bahamas right now.  ;)

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »
Here goes one of my game changer and I will be buying some more.  While everyone skunks today, this one is riding at 2 cents in the green and 2 cents is all she needs to eat up 20% in gains.  Why and how?  Well buy her now if I were you.  She is asking at 13.5 cents. 

Cheap to buy  O0

Ticker LEI   Lucas Energy. 

Like always, get in early before the spike.  I have this one goes to $1 which is realistic and not too far fetch either.  7.5x your money here.  Invest invest and more invest.  Go for long and hoping for oil to hit $65 a barrel for pay day this summer.

Lucus energy.  Told you so.

I bought more at 0.135 yesterday and now, she is at 0.205.

I'm happy happy happy. 

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2015, 12:18:32 PM »
I bought more at 0.135 yesterday and now, she is at 0.205.

Nice!  O0

I made you read this.

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2015, 12:20:45 PM »
I'm in the red at the moment,  :'(

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2015, 12:23:26 PM »
I'm in the red at the moment,  :'(

Yeh, we just have to hold on tight and ride out the skunk.  Can't expect to have a nice run every day.  When in the red, I am expecting a small red but when it is in the green, I want it to go large just to make up the red.  More green, less red and overall, we will be in the green. 

It is a daily dance and a daily grind. 

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2015, 03:32:46 PM »
My oils barely made the green, but it's there.   :)

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2015, 03:43:51 PM »
Yeah, I noticed that it did rebound a few.  A few of mine went red at the gate but ended up in the green but barely too.  However, the one that likes to go big if green but also goes hard red if down did not rebound.  Well it did a little but still in the red.

Hope you right about tomorrow.  Hoping for some green tickers. 

About the ecte echo therapeutic you looked into earlier.  It was funny and weird.  She went up and down in the green and ended up the day up 27 cents I believe.  This is the one I got last year at 50 cents a share.  I forgot what made me do it but upon checking her out, her revenues are only $17K?  What kind of business runs with 17K and stocks went 5x for me?  Usually with a big spikes or decline, we get news coming but not ecte.  It is weird indeed.  I am watching this one closely for tomorrow and as soon as she slips, I am going to sell it all because this ticking game, if not execute can leave you with nothing. 

Same drill, different day.  See you tomorrow buddy. 

FetishDream

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »
at opening today, all green.  It is one of them days where oil stocks opened with most to all in the green.  How will she end the day?  Hopefully for more green. 

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2015, 08:53:05 AM »
Told ya!  Gas prices went up yesterday, so today oil is green.  O0

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2015, 09:06:40 AM »
If you want to ride with me on this oil ticker here. 

fxen ticker. 

Here is the good scoop about them. 

It is trending super nice now at 40 cents up now at $1.82
I have this one hitting about $4 a share.
Their insider traders bought this share at $2.63 last year so currently, their ceo, vp, presidents are losing money but when they loses money, they are going to find a way to make revenues and get their money back.  At least you know that them executives cared about their company and portfolio so we have people working hard for our money. 
To make it even better, they have a revenue of 38million dollars so they are not going out of business anytime soon.   

This is a strong buy for me and hold because this oil ticker here is good on paper.  Even if they hit 2.63 for them executives, we would then be in the green no doubt.   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2015, 09:26:07 AM »
If you want to ride with me on this oil ticker here. 

fxen ticker. 

Here is the good scoop about them. 

It is trending super nice now at 40 cents up now at $1.82
I have this one hitting about $4 a share.
Their insider traders bought this share at $2.63 last year so currently, their ceo, vp, presidents are losing money but when they loses money, they are going to find a way to make revenues and get their money back.  At least you know that them executives cared about their company and portfolio so we have people working hard for our money. 
To make it even better, they have a revenue of 38million dollars so they are not going out of business anytime soon.   

This is a strong buy for me and hold because this oil ticker here is good on paper.  Even if they hit 2.63 for them executives, we would then be in the green no doubt.   O0

Just like that, I'm 5 cents up.  So delicious.   :2funny:

Advertisements