Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162987 times)

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 10:25:26 AM »
My money's tied up and I've got to wait 3 days for my funds to settle!!!

Like this post: 0
I made you read this.

Adverstisement

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2015, 03:11:20 PM »
Today was a good day!  Ended up all green!  O0

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 03:27:13 PM »
You got some good oil there. 

Half of mine went green and half went red so took a little loss about half a percent overall.  Not too bad for a losing day. 

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2015, 06:49:33 PM »
I only got three oils though, I'm a little diversified.  I want to get more but my funds tied up until Tues.  Tomorrow's another day.

I made you read this.

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2015, 08:08:30 AM »
I feel like today is gonna be good for oil.  :D

I made you read this.

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2015, 12:10:31 PM »
Whooo, not bad today.  Just sold one of my oil.  Will pick it up next week when it's down.  Oil not stable yet.

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2015, 01:20:35 PM »
Here goes one of my game changer and I will be buying some more.  While everyone skunks today, this one is riding at 2 cents in the green and 2 cents is all she needs to eat up 20% in gains.  Why and how?  Well buy her now if I were you.  She is asking at 13.5 cents. 

Cheap to buy  O0

Ticker LEI   Lucas Energy. 

Like always, get in early before the spike.  I have this one goes to $1 which is realistic and not too far fetch either.  7.5x your money here.  Invest invest and more invest.  Go for long and hoping for oil to hit $65 a barrel for pay day this summer.

I told you about LEI.  just today only, she is up 35% right now.  What a move.  0.35 right now.  Up 12 cents for a tiny stock with no president or ceo and riding on a 4 million dollars revenue.   O0

However, she might blow for she had a letter of intent to merge with this one other company.   O0

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:23:25 PM by FetishDream »

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 02:58:26 PM »
Yup I know I was tracking it too and wanted to pick it up when it was at 20 cents!!  Kicking myself now.  My funds didn't settle that's why.  I'll have $4k freed up on Tues.  Got anything I should look at?

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 03:14:57 PM »
Yup I know I was tracking it too and wanted to pick it up when it was at 20 cents!!  Kicking myself now.  My funds didn't settle that's why.  I'll have $4k freed up on Tues.  Got anything I should look at?

not oil but good potential.  I sent this out to my business partner. 

BIOC... it is in the biotech field. The low is that its a new company establish in 2014 and revenue at $75K now so it needs to make money to stay in business so yesterday, 2/10, it is offering a 10 million dollars public offering.  Last year, them ceo and directors be buying it at $10 a share and they lost their ass off. It is now at $1.23 but if a director loses money, wouldn't he wants to do something about the company so he can recoup his money? Maybe drive that baby back to $3 by working extra hard and we buy at $1.23 for the win. Today, it closes at $1.43 up 20 cents since last tuesday. 

ASTI. I have this baby hitting $10 a share on the average and it is trending very nice right now. She's at $1 right now. In the green for 5 days straight. Its product sounds good like making a phone case cover that charges with solar power so it is like an automatic winding mechanism on an expensive watch. Product is already out and just launches at the verizon retail stores. This one closes at $1.17 today up 17 cents since last tuesday 

I'm already on it but if you want to ride it, up to you.  Like anything else, play at your own risk.   O0

LaibLaus

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2015, 04:14:50 PM »
not oil but good potential.  I sent this out to my business partner. 

BIOC... it is in the biotech field. The low is that its a new company establish in 2014 and revenue at $75K now so it needs to make money to stay in business so yesterday, 2/10, it is offering a 10 million dollars public offering.  Last year, them ceo and directors be buying it at $10 a share and they lost their ass off. It is now at $1.23 but if a director loses money, wouldn't he wants to do something about the company so he can recoup his money? Maybe drive that baby back to $3 by working extra hard and we buy at $1.23 for the win. Today, it closes at $1.43 up 20 cents since last tuesday. 

ASTI. I have this baby hitting $10 a share on the average and it is trending very nice right now. She's at $1 right now. In the green for 5 days straight. Its product sounds good like making a phone case cover that charges with solar power so it is like an automatic winding mechanism on an expensive watch. Product is already out and just launches at the verizon retail stores. This one closes at $1.17 today up 17 cents since last tuesday 

I'm already on it but if you want to ride it, up to you.  Like anything else, play at your own risk.   O0

Damn nice! Got anything that are not penny stock? I just freed up some funds

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2015, 04:51:25 PM »
Thanks!  I'll keep an eye on it.  Come Tues, I'll prob buy 1k shares each and ride it with you.

I made you read this.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2015, 01:40:41 PM »
i kind of scared of penny stock
i'm currently riding on AAPL, BP, XOM, and this other company that produces solar engery
with the new iwatch and apple pay, i think the apple stock is going hit $200 mark

I also have ATVI, activision blizzard, they make call of duty and world of warcraft that because i  play the game personally

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2015, 09:33:15 AM »
i kind of scared of penny stock
i'm currently riding on AAPL, BP, XOM, and this other company that produces solar engery
with the new iwatch and apple pay, i think the apple stock is going hit $200 mark

I also have ATVI, activision blizzard, they make call of duty and world of warcraft that because i  play the game personally

It is much safer to play with big name companies however, tell me how long or how much do you need just to double your investment?

I don't play penny pink sheet stuff nor do I trust otcb stuff either.  If it is not traded with the big boys, the least, I'm not touching it.  I like to see a daily return of about 10% on the average be good.  With big stocks like aapl, a 10% daily is probably their best and then it gets steady and pacing out about 1% daily.  It is too late to get involved in them big names ticker now unless you have 100K to drop on it where your 1% daily gain with that much is actually nice. 

Some stocks that I mentioned earlier at current rate now.
Asti up 13 cents @ 1.30
bioc up 20 cents @ 1.60
lei up 6 cents @ 0.38
ecte up 13 cents @ 2.75 
fxen up 20 cents @ 2.19

I am investing in a whole wide range of sectors and I have plenty more.  It just all depends on which sectors are trending and hot in the market now that I tend to sprinkle something something on it. 

I am also belong to this insider group that we tend to do our research and give each other a heads up to where such ticker is going to go.  Some are insider traders but whatever, I'll take all the good news to the bank.  We are not a pump it and dump it kind of a group.  If we dump, we tell all to dump.  We ride it together.  Lets see how today goes. 

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2015, 10:10:33 AM »
hey let me in your group, i could use some tips.  i don't care if it is penny stock.  my funds haven't settled yet, suppose to today but it's still not.

I made you read this.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2015, 03:01:54 PM »
It is much safer to play with big name companies however, tell me how long or how much do you need just to double your investment?

I don't play penny pink sheet stuff nor do I trust otcb stuff either.  If it is not traded with the big boys, the least, I'm not touching it.  I like to see a daily return of about 10% on the average be good.  With big stocks like aapl, a 10% daily is probably their best and then it gets steady and pacing out about 1% daily.  It is too late to get involved in them big names ticker now unless you have 100K to drop on it where your 1% daily gain with that much is actually nice. 

Some stocks that I mentioned earlier at current rate now.
Asti up 13 cents @ 1.30
bioc up 20 cents @ 1.60
lei up 6 cents @ 0.38
ecte up 13 cents @ 2.75 
fxen up 20 cents @ 2.19

I am investing in a whole wide range of sectors and I have plenty more.  It just all depends on which sectors are trending and hot in the market now that I tend to sprinkle something something on it. 

I am also belong to this insider group that we tend to do our research and give each other a heads up to where such ticker is going to go.  Some are insider traders but whatever, I'll take all the good news to the bank.  We are not a pump it and dump it kind of a group.  If we dump, we tell all to dump.  We ride it together.  Lets see how today goes.

trade going end in a bit

i had a pretty good day
FEI was meh for me $100
PBR was good to me. $250

today winner is FXEN, MDBX for me, good $400 each

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements