Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162941 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 03:03:28 PM »
fannie mae is doing good too, as temperature warms up, more people going buy houses.

it's $3-4 each at the moment. get yours todays!!!

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 03:13:42 PM »
trade going end in a bit

i had a pretty good day
FEI was meh for me $100
PBR was good to me. $250

today winner is FXEN, MDBX for me, good $400 each

Great day n great tickers u got there especially mdbx.  Im penciling that turkey n if she open at the same amount, im riding with you.  I like these discount stocks for going long.  I haven't look into the company's revenue yet but if all goes well, im getting me some.  Cheap now ro buy plus im seeing this has the potential to rock 10x my investment.  Up 40 cents today huh?  Nice.

About Fannie, prices oh properties are going up 2% this year so im not too sure if more people are going to buy houses for 2015 but a good stock potential there i agreed.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2015, 03:25:21 PM »
Great day n great tickers u got there especially mdbx.  Im penciling that turkey n if she open at the same amount, im riding with you.  I like these discount stocks for going long.  I haven't look into the company's revenue yet but if all goes well, im getting me some.  Cheap now ro buy plus im seeing this has the potential to rock 10x my investment.  Up 40 cents today huh?  Nice.

About Fannie, prices oh properties are going up 2% this year so im not too sure if more people are going to buy houses for 2015 but a good stock potential there i agreed.   O0

PBR was nice to me. i catch it right at low tide and sold 2 hours later at high tide

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2015, 03:55:31 PM »

weed aka mary jane , it think this is good be good if all states legalized weed which they will
colarado solve their debt from weed yo
also batteries for those electric car is good too. tesla uses  lithium ion

FetishDream

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2015, 04:02:10 PM »
weed aka mary jane , it think this is good be good if all states legalized weed which they will
colarado solve their debt from weed yo
also batteries for those electric car is good too. tesla uses  lithium ion

Heard apple is planning to buy Tesla for 75 billions.  Like whoa. 

FetishDream

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2015, 04:34:10 PM »
There is something stupid that I just learned today.  I know that some stocks do after hours trading but not my stocks though.  Not that I know of that is.  I was watching the timer when the market closes right?

Take for example my ecte.  It closes at 7 cents up then I logged off and did some work.  I looked back and home girl now sits at up 18 cents?  Are you effing kidding me?

If after market trading exist with my stocks, I would expect like a +/- 5 cents or around there but no.  She now sits at 18 cents up for the day.

Just like a good deal, I am not going to wake them up and say hey, you guys payed me too much or there is an error here.  I'll just shut up and take it to the bank.   :2funny:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 04:50:27 PM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2015, 10:15:05 PM »
There is something stupid that I just learned today.  I know that some stocks do after hours trading but not my stocks though.  Not that I know of that is.  I was watching the timer when the market closes right?

Take for example my ecte.  It closes at 7 cents up then I logged off and did some work.  I looked back and home girl now sits at up 18 cents?  Are you effing kidding me?

If after market trading exist with my stocks, I would expect like a +/- 5 cents or around there but no.  She now sits at 18 cents up for the day.

Just like a good deal, I am not going to wake them up and say hey, you guys payed me too much or there is an error here.  I'll just shut up and take it to the bank.   :2funny:

that's what keep me up at night and makes me pee on the bed
I'm a surfer. always trying to catch that wave.
you know those waterpark with the wave coming at you..
and everyone jump at the same time.
you need to jump or the wave going hit u in the face and drink a little park water

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2015, 08:30:57 AM »
bell going rang in a bit. let see if we can keep this streak going. 5 Winning day netting close to 2k.
what is on your mind? don't hide your emotion and talk it out to a hmong brother.

show me where them lucky charms are. don't slap on my hand while im reaching to get some of that
pot of gold.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2015, 08:32:20 AM »
i need to get rid of some of healthcare stock. they just sucking and not moving at all.

FetishDream

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2015, 03:14:54 PM »
i need to get rid of some of healthcare stock. they just sucking and not moving at all.

The money is in the biotech healthcare sector but all depending on which stocks to buy though.  They usually have a big swing and usually the swing comes when there is a news like fda approves of their latest trail drug and what not.  Got to get in before such news come out so what I did was did some research to which companies having their deadline when they filed for such approval.  I would go in and buy and wait for the deadline.  If approve, I hit the jackpot.  If denial, stock crashes.  The white man's gambling, gotta love it. 

Your fxen was sweet at opener and I was impressed.  She was up 25 cents or so at opener but closes at 6 cents up.  Looks like someone dumped a load chit of their stocks to make such drastic changes.  STill though, in the green for the day is still good while them other oil stocks of mine are in the red for the day. 

I only like to look at the last 2 minutes before closing and my ecte did it again.  This company has $17K revenue which then is not even a company in my eyes but moves better than a multi million dollar company.  In the last 5 minutes, she was in the red then in the last 2 minutes, it went green 2 cent, then 5 cents then back down to 3 cents and I kid you not, the last 30 seconds left, she closes at 15 cents up.  I'm like dumb stuck dumbfounded right now.  If you want to fancy yourself, look at her hourly chart movement.  Actually, the movement was so quickly done that the latest chart does not even show.  It shows that she stuck at $2.79, down 10 cents in the red but I have live streaming which is on the dot accurate which shows up 15 cents at $2.95

Learned something new everyday.  Just like watching the nba and especially when you have money on such game, the last 2 minutes is all that you need to watch. 

FetishDream

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2015, 03:30:36 PM »
What I pushes out to my insider group and waiting for their second look before we all jump on it. 

Healthcare biotech

cycc - this one up 32% today sitting at 86 cents which is cheap enough to buy.  It just barely peaking right now so "maybe" is a good time to get in.  I like stocks that is sounding and dances around the $1 mark and here is why.  To be in compliance, she needs to be over $1 for at least 30 trading days or faces delisting.  She has about 6 months to do this.  6 months you say?  Well on May 11th, she is going to give out her quarterly earnings for 2014 Q4 and is expecting a 24 cents per share on return.  This is one of them stock where you buy them and hold them until after the May 11th deadline date.  It's insider trading executives bought their shares in 2013 for $3 a share so once again, we have people working hard for us.  I have this share around $3 so if we buy at 86 cents and she goes to $1.50 (not asking for the whole $3) we be good. 

Only downturn is that such biotech company is running on poor.  She is a company who revenue is only $1.8mil. 

We lost out today by not buying capn a new biotech company who gained 145% today.  Could have gotten in at $1.02 on 1/27. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2015, 03:38:05 PM »
What I pushes out to my insider group and waiting for their second look before we all jump on it. 

Healthcare biotech

cycc - this one up 32% today sitting at 86 cents which is cheap enough to buy.  It just barely peaking right now so "maybe" is a good time to get in.  I like stocks that is sounding and dances around the $1 mark and here is why.  To be in compliance, she needs to be over $1 for at least 30 trading days or faces delisting.  She has about 6 months to do this.  6 months you say?  Well on May 11th, she is going to give out her quarterly earnings for 2014 Q4 and is expecting a 24 cents per share on return.  This is one of them stock where you buy them and hold them until after the May 11th deadline date.  It's insider trading executives bought their shares in 2013 for $3 a share so once again, we have people working hard for us.  I have this share around $3 so if we buy at 86 cents and she goes to $1.50 (not asking for the whole $3) we be good. 

Only downturn is that such biotech company is running on poor.  She is a company who revenue is only $1.8mil. 

We lost out today by not buying capn a new biotech company who gained 145% today.  Could have gotten in at $1.02 on 1/27.

i had a pretty good day today. right off the bat FXEN and MDBX got me to almost 2k profit
i hold onto it for a bit longer and only netted 1.5k
from there, i was done for the day
that my month worth of rent and food

oil was even for ok ok for me
gas is doing better than oil LOL

FetishDream

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2015, 03:46:57 PM »
i had a pretty good day today. right off the bat FXEN and MDBX got me to almost 2k profit
i hold onto it for a bit longer and only netted 1.5k
from there, i was done for the day
that my month worth of rent and food

oil was even for ok ok for me
gas is doing better than oil LOL

I've been looking at your mdbx and I am liking its movement as of late.  Only thing holding me back is that she's an otc stock and revenues about $783k although she gets third party investing in their company.  Like people always say, keep it simple and invest in what you know.  When it comes to IT Services & Consulting stocks, I'm clueless

good day for you and continue to make that money.  I'm already working on an exit strategy.  Maybe put a loss limit order about 5.5% just for safe keeping.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2015, 04:04:13 PM »
oil is so bad. big man warren buffet had to pull out lol.   xom and csco

FetishDream

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2015, 04:18:56 PM »
oil is so bad. big man warren buffet had to pull out lol.   xom and csco

Xom is down due to that big refinery explosion in southern california today. 

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Torrance-Refinery-Exxon-Mobil-Explosion-292413021.html

Advertisements