Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162956 times)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2015, 04:45:56 PM »
Not too far from my old employer or first job.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2015, 05:26:17 PM »
oil is so bad. big man warren buffet had to pull out lol.   xom and csco

So bad that the whole plant exploded.  Now whether he pulled out before or after the explosion is another question. 

You like stable low risk oil stocks?  Try this one for size.  I see this one doubling only but that is a big iffy. 

WFT - Around the $12 should be safe right and she is trading nicely as of late.  Daily movement is too small for me to invest in any stocks that are in the double digits. 

XIXOmenswear

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2015, 05:45:08 PM »
xom is not looking good it's like warren buffet purposely blew up the oil facility..

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2015, 06:38:14 PM »
xom is not looking good it's like warren buffet purposely blew up the oil facility..

lol if you play grand theft auto 5. there is a couple of mission where you have to go kill people to raise your stock

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2015, 06:46:18 PM »
So bad that the whole plant exploded.  Now whether he pulled out before or after the explosion is another question. 

You like stable low risk oil stocks?  Try this one for size.  I see this one doubling only but that is a big iffy. 

WFT - Around the $12 should be safe right and she is trading nicely as of late.  Daily movement is too small for me to invest in any stocks that are in the double digits.

i'm currently running with PBR
brazil oil, corrupt people
also really dangerous place. these people truly kill each other for money
if they got get killed. than you get the money. lol

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2015, 10:26:21 AM »
i think it going be another bad day for oil again. heard the Saudia is going pump even more cheap oil

FetishDream

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2015, 12:10:10 PM »
i think it going be another bad day for oil again. heard the Saudia is going pump even more cheap oil

Looks like it n if big baller player like Warren is dumping his xom, many of his disciples are following suite. 

My asti is holding the loss for me.  At opener up 40 cents. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2015, 02:42:39 PM »
Looks like it n if big baller player like Warren is dumping his xom, many of his disciples are following suite. 

My asti is holding the loss for me.  At opener up 40 cents.

enjoy that ASTI win
i would start cashing out at $2

FetishDream

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2015, 02:55:55 PM »
enjoy that ASTI win
i would start cashing out at $2

She hits 0.7599 right now a penny shy of $2.  I might take your offer on it.  Double my money is why im doing this. 

All other stuff no good for them but hey, got to ride the swing with one step back n 3 steps forward. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2015, 04:07:14 PM »
She hits 0.7599 right now a penny shy of $2.  I might take your offer on it.  Double my money is why im doing this. 

All other stuff no good for them but hey, got to ride the swing with one step back n 3 steps forward.

i was going lay $5,000 on ASTI, when she was at $1.7
could of easily another $900 right there for me.
but, my fund hasn't been settle yet
no win for me today. sitting at    -$45
i'm done for this week. we will play again on monday
going go buy some grocceries with the 2k from this week.
good luck tommorrow if you playing

FetishDream

« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2015, 10:11:44 AM »
I just sold a few of my winners but I did not sell it all.  Lets say one of my stock is up 3x my money.  I left the original 1x to harvest some more and took out the 2x part and use the winnings to invest in something else. 

I am riding this one here.  AMRN <<-- biotech
AMARIN CORPAmarin Corporation plc is a biopharmaceuti cal company with expertise in lipid science focused on the commercializat ion and development of therapeutics to improve cardiovascular health.

Cot dayam, took me forever just to buy it for she kept on rising and lowering out of my range as she was lingering around the $1.48 +0.03.  Bought at $1.47 Now $1.50.  Edit: just checked, back down to $1.47 now.   :2funny:

Here is my reasoning and I like to keep it simple. 
-Her revenues are 47 millions so her company has money to play with and she is not going out of business anytime soon. 
-She is up 42% in her last 30 days so she is trending nicely even if the market is all jacked up. 
-Back in 2012, an investor invested 6.5 millions into this company and bought it at $14.43 dollars a share so they are losing their azz off now.   :2funny:   What this means is that they are working super hard to get their investment money back.  I am not looking for $14 but $3 is good to double up my money. 
-Here is the best news of them all.  In 5 days, Feb 25th, the company is rolling out their quarterly earnings for this quarter and is expecting a 13 cents per share increase.  What this means is that you can not lose.   O0

Come ride with me if you want and once again, play at your own risk.  This one is a hold for going long.  Maybe future news are already factoring into the current going prices so who knows.  Do your own research. 

FetishDream

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2015, 01:04:52 PM »
I just sold a few of my winners but I did not sell it all.  Lets say one of my stock is up 3x my money.  I left the original 1x to harvest some more and took out the 2x part and use the winnings to invest in something else. 

I am riding this one here.  AMRN <<-- biotech
AMARIN CORPAmarin Corporation plc is a biopharmaceuti cal company with expertise in lipid science focused on the commercializat ion and development of therapeutics to improve cardiovascular health.

Cot dayam, took me forever just to buy it for she kept on rising and lowering out of my range as she was lingering around the $1.48 +0.03.  Bought at $1.47 Now $1.50.  Edit: just checked, back down to $1.47 now.   :2funny:

Here is my reasoning and I like to keep it simple. 
-Her revenues are 47 millions so her company has money to play with and she is not going out of business anytime soon. 
-She is up 42% in her last 30 days so she is trending nicely even if the market is all jacked up. 
-Back in 2012, an investor invested 6.5 millions into this company and bought it at $14.43 dollars a share so they are losing their azz off now.   :2funny:   What this means is that they are working super hard to get their investment money back.  I am not looking for $14 but $3 is good to double up my money. 
-Here is the best news of them all.  In 5 days, Feb 25th, the company is rolling out their quarterly earnings for this quarter and is expecting a 13 cents per share increase.  What this means is that you can not lose.   O0

Come ride with me if you want and once again, play at your own risk.  This one is a hold for going long.  Maybe future news are already factoring into the current going prices so who knows.  Do your own research.

She was doing so well then at the last drop, she lost 10 cents for me. 

However, another strategy is to buy more to leverage out.  I bought more at $1.37 which is a discount.  I could have waited for the bottom to hit.   :'(

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2015, 03:30:57 PM »
She was doing so well then at the last drop, she lost 10 cents for me. 

However, another strategy is to buy more to leverage out.  I bought more at $1.37 which is a discount.  I could have waited for the bottom to hit.   :'(

penny stock give good return but too risky
most i will lay down is 5k

i currently doing a long term investment with Frontier Communications Corporation
cable, internet, phone company
i'm in this for the long haul. maybe 5 plus year max
why you ask? because they're "growing" and i want to grow old with them, plus they have a good dividend

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2015, 03:39:53 PM »
i did a little digging into your stock AMRN
they made their money from selling a cholesterol pill that help with heart diease

there was a study last week, that saying eating fat cholesterol might do nothing

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2015, 03:42:07 PM »
you may read more about it here
http://www.kxly.com/news/ebola/new-report-cholesterol-in-food-not-a-concern/31361256

i'm go to school in the health care field, just for the LOL

Advertisements