Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 164880 times)

LaibLaus

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2015, 05:21:46 PM »
penny stock give good return but too risky
most i will lay down is 5k

i currently doing a long term investment with Frontier Communications Corporation
cable, internet, phone company
i'm in this for the long haul. maybe 5 plus year max
why you ask? because they're "growing" and i want to grow old with them, plus they have a good dividend

In a few weeks I may/may not acquire this stock into my portfolio. I too like stocks with dividend; one of my stocks last year yield around 4k.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2015, 06:08:16 PM »
You are right.  I still like my amrn but my entering was a little pre mature.  I like how they are a company that makes money n i am banking for future prospects.  I mean how low can you go? It can only go up from here.  If i lose this, i wouldn't feel bad for there are players who bought way earlier n lost their azz off.  A day of bad trading no hurt.  Good volumn almost 4 millions so the interest is there.  Maybe tomorrow but im waiting for the 25th where any news will either break it or make it for me. 

Onto the nxt day n i like your mdbx otc stock.  I have lack faith in it but it surprised me.  Moved so well, might as well give her a promotion to the nxt playing field. 

FetishDream

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2015, 06:14:34 PM »
I have eroc eagle rock oil that pays dividend.  Pencil it to check it out. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2015, 04:06:20 AM »
Not too bad.  One I'm down -2%. But the other one I'm up 32% so I'm good.  One of them I knew was a riskier stock but what the heck, im in it for the long run anyways.  The longest stock I held on to was 10 years.  Bought at $9 a share, now it's at $68 a share.  But I was a kid back then, just playiing around, didn't have much to invest.  Most my money's in vanguard,  just have some to play around in stock.  Got some Google stocks ,  hope they go up this year.  I hold long term, don't like selling and buying too often.

When I started doing this stuff I was definitely very anxious and always checking. People wondered where I had this kind of money saved up at my young age and as a woman, too. Guess Hmong people did not expect any Hmong woman to be into this kind of stuff or something.  ??? I would not say that I got very wealthy from it because I consider myself a novice. I would love to learn more and be really good at it. I've actually thought about taking a class. Worth it? Scam? I feel I might learn more than simply from reading internet.

Again, I feel that me being conservative, I probably won't get that much out of it.

FetishDream

« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2015, 08:30:09 AM »
happy monday. 

Early market trading

bioc up 32 cents @1.77
amrn up 16 cents @1.49

Too early to see oil stocks. 

Lets go money..  Go strong. 

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2015, 10:17:10 AM »
Thanks for the BIOC tip.  I sold during the madness today for a nice $1100 profit.  Will get in once the rush is over and things settled down.  O0

I made you read this.

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2015, 10:49:58 AM »
Back in during the dip.  Up 50 cents already.  Nice.  At this rate, should be another grand easy.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:53:50 AM by darkhelmet »

I made you read this.

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2015, 11:13:04 AM »
Oil taking a big kick in the ass today.

I made you read this.

Offline darkhelmet

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2015, 11:36:46 AM »
 :D

I made you read this.

FetishDream

« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2015, 01:23:44 PM »
Make a grand a day n u be a rich man.  I think i am going to lay low with oil n try to pencil in other industries that is trending.  Make a grand a day like u n dump.  Hold no more than a few days. No point picking the right ticker for profit just to have the market adjusting herself n give it all back or worse yet, lose some. 

Still have faith with oil but will hold some to go long.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2015, 02:04:20 PM »
Make a grand a day n u be a rich man.  I think i am going to lay low with oil n try to pencil in other industries that is trending.  Make a grand a day like u n dump.  Hold no more than a few days. No point picking the right ticker for profit just to have the market adjusting herself n give it all back or worse yet, lose some. 

Still have faith with oil but will hold some to go long.   O0

i am currently sitting on 10k worth of oil.  this is going be for the long haul at the moment.
she is like a girl who don't want to spread her legs, you have to be patience and give her gifts
and in the next few month when she trust you more, she will reward you by opening it wide and you getting all the goods you want

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
i am currently sitting on 10k worth of oil.  this is going be for the long haul at the moment.
she is like a girl who don't want to spread her legs, you have to be patience and give her gifts
and in the next few month when she trust you more, she will reward you by opening it wide and you getting all the goods you want

Good way to see it but the way i see it is if the market is like a chick, i am going to steal the market n leave her crying. 

Date her but i dont want to marry her.  It just that oil is a girl that we must be patience for the long haul n if we sell her now, she is not gving my ring back so that's a loss.   ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2015, 02:35:25 PM »
my apple stock(AAPL) is doing pretty good
up $4 since last week.
this thing is going hit the $200 mark
mark my word.
get yours today!!!!

FetishDream

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2015, 02:38:53 PM »
Google is also partnering with Mattel in making that childhood toy were u look into it like a binocular, red casing, n u see pictures.  Same concept but google earth.  Maybe money to be made here. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2015, 02:50:08 PM »
is that keystone pipe going be run by the goverment or companies

Advertisements