Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162993 times)

FetishDream

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2015, 08:40:43 AM »
Even before the ringing of the bell for the new week and already after hours trading. 

+0.39 $3.29 now  Volume 444K and climbing. 

AMRN, she is making me rich.

Strl +0.21 @ $3.21 now.   Holla  O0

Amrn is flying off the charts.  I can't even keep them digits still anymore.   $3.22 @ +0.32 and volume 9 million?  wtf?  not even in the first hour and 9 millions in volume traded?  wow.   O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2015, 08:55:36 AM »
Strl +0.21 @ $3.21 now.   Holla  O0

Amrn is flying off the charts.  I can't even keep them digits still anymore.   $3.22 @ +0.32 and volume 9 million?  wtf?  not even in the first hour and 9 millions in volume traded?  wow.   O0

strl +0.26  looking good.
Amrn - something happened.  The shorts are taking advantage of the early buy.  +0.16 now.  Still ok I hope.   :'(

alright.  Time to reassess with my team.  Have fun making money and do share some, I'll ride with ya. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2015, 01:58:54 PM »
Amrn - something happened.  The shorts are taking advantage of the early buy.  +0.16 now.  Still ok I hope.   :'(

alright.  Time to reassess with my team.  Have fun making money and do share some, I'll ride with ya.

oil just reach their bottom in 6 years.
at this time, i have unload everything
down to this week paycheck

PGN, SD, PACD, UCO, GST, ESV, UWTI, DO

this is all my current oil list
c'mon make me a millionaire in the next 2-4 years

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2015, 02:09:17 PM »

no more biotech for me
it is too wild
last one i did, was the BIOC salmon ride
i got out at $3.60
now it has fallen back down

FetishDream

« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »
no more biotech for me
it is too wild
last one i did, was the BIOC salmon ride
i got out at $3.60
now it has fallen back down

We have to be careful due to them day traders.  They pump hard, get the masses involved and then dump however, if  you were in before the BS and took a loss with amrn like I did today, it is still ok, I am still in the green with that stock.  Win big but if one must lose, lose less. 

I have faith in oil however, if she is not moving or worse yet, chisel our money down each day as we hope for a change, it is like burying our money in the bank but an identify thief person be putting a hole under our vault and taking some of our money with us knowing it too and we allowed it.  I got out and will buy at a different pricing when it is at the very worse low, hoping for a better position.  I still liked her though but not right now when news be saying that she is going no where anytime soon due to the usa be burying their oil.  Too much inventory depleting the value of your product so of speak thus why I invested some in nka who holds these oil for them for them as a service.  I do not like my money to be trap like that.  I got out and played the more handsome one in biotech especially the ones that are overseas.  It gets many movements with good volume so the interest is there.  Plus, news that the USA investors are pumping their money with oversea's biotech companies more than the ones here. 

My stocks with amrn "was" doubled and more at the beginning of the day as predicted but when you are not on top of things due to "work" and the volume was off the chart, it dropped due to a massive hysteria sell by the uninformed.  The news all pointing to a positive day for her but with investors seeing them day traders and shorts fawking with the lines, it depleted the stocks.  What they are doing is made a little profit by selling high and then wait for a drop like now -0.05 or lower to get in again at a better position for the win.  I could but I'm like what the hell, let her ride, I'm still in the green overall. 

Plus my other one strl is doing super strong.  My last update on her was at +0.21 and she ended the day +0.90 @ around $3.91 now

No biotech there.  Something we all can chew upon and that is the construction industry.  Tons of revenue with that company and I got in at a great value.  Dont' mind me riding with some of yours. I am putting a watchlist on them and as soon as I see some momentum with them, I am going in again.  Pencil in SZYM for renewable oil if our other oil is struggling.  Cheap to buy but the 5th month is when "maybe" we see a turn around.  Insider Investors wanting $7 to get their money back.  I'm seeing it at $10 for the long but maybe I'm still cockeyed for I'm not seeing things clearly as of late. 

Good luck with our journey, doubling up to a million.  Nice to have someone else to pay for our cars and houses for us and calling it a consistence cash flow.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2015, 11:18:23 PM »
why I stay away from bioc
it takes a long time to get approved for example many fda stage and to sell
remind me of those 15 years cancer study
Its just too long for me. i might be one car crash away
you are in long with these investment

don't get me wrong I'm all pro life
living longer. easily 100 years for everyone

LaibLaus

« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2015, 12:11:04 AM »
oil just reach their bottom in 6 years.
at this time, i have unload everything
down to this week paycheck

PGN, SD, PACD, UCO, GST, ESV, UWTI, DO

this is all my current oil list
c'mon make me a millionaire in the next 2-4 years

Good luck!!! Will join you as soon as the trigger has been pulled(nobody knows) and oil price gains value.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2015, 07:17:02 AM »
Good luck!!! Will join you as soon as the trigger has been pulled(nobody knows) and oil price gains value.

yup nobody know. I really hoping at least $35-40 per barrel
but you know. inflation and etc.. so $43 has to do.

it prob never going back to $150
but I can see $60-70 end of this year

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2015, 12:59:45 PM »
PACD, she's recovery pretty well from yesterday
i had her at $3.37 a couple of week ago
been teasing me every week
i just wish them day trade jsut stop it and let her fly

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2015, 01:02:18 PM »
I just want to get at PBR yesterday at $5 but i'm out of $$$ at the moment
i really like this company, i think if they can get rid of the corruption. they can be back to their prime $60 per share

which they will, but i don't see this happening soon.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2015, 01:07:38 PM »
your AMRN girl is going down fast
i did not jump on her
because i don't like how BIOTECH company stock work

better get off her, before she get pregnant

LaibLaus

« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2015, 01:42:26 PM »
PACD, she's recovery pretty well from yesterday
i had her at $3.37 a couple of week ago
been teasing me every week
i just wish them day trade jsut stop it and let her fly

She was a roller coaster ride past few trading days; like her best when she was slowly climbing. I almost took another position this morning at the start of the day; should have but didn't. Will patiently wait for another re-entry.

FetishDream

« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2015, 02:03:24 PM »
your AMRN girl is going down fast
i did not jump on her
because i don't like how BIOTECH company stock work

better get off her, before she get pregnant

I laughed at my team as we say that AMRN is from Ireland and today just happens to be saints patty's day.  Her movement works well for them day traders and hedge funds as they manipulated the situation and news for their gains.  They made a profit over $3 and got out.  Now it dips and they will go all in again at her low just to get a few ticks out of her for another rise. 

I say to join the fun.  I set mine at 10% loss limit on this one and got out.  I'm waiting for a better position for the low to ride her again.  Even with a daily loss, I'm still in the green.  I got her at $1.47 and she is @2.49 now.  Could of have gotten out at $3 but oh well.  I made a profit but did not execute it well enough as planned due to my tunnel vision that if she could get to $3, she can get to $5.  I had an exit strategy at $5 thus why. 

Strl +0.09 at $4 a share now.  Nobody is pumping this one.  This is the construction industry cot dayam it.   :2funny:

Amrn is gaining interest again.  Now @ 2.54. up 5 ticks since the beginning of my posting here.  Quick buck can be made here.  Hrmmm 

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 02:05:56 PM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2015, 02:47:31 PM »
I laughed at my team as we say that AMRN is from Ireland and today just happens to be saints patty's day.  Her movement works well for them day traders and hedge funds as they manipulated the situation and news for their gains.  They made a profit over $3 and got out.  Now it dips and they will go all in again at her low just to get a few ticks out of her for another rise. 

I say to join the fun.  I set mine at 10% loss limit on this one and got out.  I'm waiting for a better position for the low to ride her again.  Even with a daily loss, I'm still in the green.  I got her at $1.47 and she is @2.49 now.  Could of have gotten out at $3 but oh well.  I made a profit but did not execute it well enough as planned due to my tunnel vision that if she could get to $3, she can get to $5.  I had an exit strategy at $5 thus why. 

Strl +0.09 at $4 a share now.  Nobody is pumping this one.  This is the construction industry cot dayam it.   :2funny:

Amrn is gaining interest again.  Now @ 2.54. up 5 ticks since the beginning of my posting here.  Quick buck can be made here.  Hrmmm

don't get too greedy with them pump
.10 to .30 cent and I'm out. take my $50 profit

FetishDream

« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2015, 08:28:22 PM »
don't get too greedy with them pump
.10 to .30 cent and I'm out. take my $50 profit

WLt @ $0.61  right now.  I know, it's penny but it shouldn't be penny when it has a revenue stream of about 1.4Billion dollars and a small market cap.  I had this one at initial since last year but she was dropping with oil so I got out and now, I think I am ready to reposition myself again at this low and try to double up. 

pump this for the dump later.  If pre opener aftermarket does not jack up the pricing, i'm getting me some of these for around 60 cents if possible.  Not oil but energy coal.  Same drill.  stop limit around 5% to be on the safe side. 

Don't like penny?  Try BTU, she is riding now.  STill low enough to ride her @ 5.79. 

news here is the recent spike for today 3/17
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/zacks-industry-outlook-highlights-westmoreland-133001811.html

Advertisements