Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162981 times)

FetishDream

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2015, 03:06:11 AM »
I was being curious to my AMRN at her movement from yesterday and did some researching and found out how the pump and dump game is being played. 

Lets say I buy at $1.  I then advertise or pay some people to go trolling on them stock message board to pump that stock up.  It then gets the interest of them day traders and we are all in the same game together so the more people that buys, the higher the stock will rise to reflect it.  I'll probably tout that this stock will go to 2 in no time and then 10 is not too far thereafter. 

Now the pre market trade is an indicator.  The market hasn't even open yet but it is already up 20% due to the expectation and hype.  Now before I dump, I then buy put option which is buying for a loss.  As soon as the big players who sells it at opener, mass hysteria will drive that pricing down.  You sell and you gain the profit before the dump.  Now as she goes down, remember that put option that you shorted?  Well you also win with that one.  Double dip this biatch.  :2funny:

Evil manipulation but it is not illegal if you are a small time player.  Now we know so lets get out there and do this but wait, you will need a large amount of money to even move them tickers.  Big money you say?  Well hedge funds and inside trading folks are illegally doing it.  Unethical but once again, big bankroll moves the market so they have all the control in this game. 

Once they double dip it by shorting such stock, they then buys it at the new lower pricing for another win.  Guess who is left holding them bags?  Yep, you and I, the small time players. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2015, 06:56:40 AM »
I know man
what drives me nuts is, it just an automatic computer
not even a real human behind the screen
it is not fair,
it like playing chess in expert mode with a computer. freakin hard to win

why I don't like biotech
I go to healthcare school on the side just for the LOL
it takes years, research, donation
to get drugs working and selling
I think of these stock as more of a fund raiser.  donation etc...

one thing I learnt from selling stock
is all the company are good
they have their goals and dream
and people in the company work hard just like you and me

inclusion you should invest long and in companies that you care and like

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2015, 07:00:43 AM »
coal is about done
I don't think you going be seeing many smog day in china anymore
them chinese are becoming aware of their envoriment
there a documenty a couple of week ago call
,under the dome.
where the chinese lady voicing her concern about air pollution

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2015, 11:07:54 AM »
them oils are rallying up
all my oil stocks are in the green.
let see if we can keep this trend going

espically my PACD, girl she rally up almost .60 cent in 2 days after that dump
i really like this girl, before the oil meltdown she was trending nicely on the $10 mark

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:10:17 AM by hmgROCK »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2015, 12:52:52 PM »
It actually still takes a person to initiate the stock trade, no matter what the big computer says.  Those people initiating the trades often makes human errors.  Compound that with the brokers, and then the clearing company.

The big time investors don't care about market volume cuz they are it.  And as humans, they tend to get hyped over major news rather than sound analytical decision making.  They also merely follow their peers in a sense.  Sometimes it's a good decision, sometimes it's a lousy decision.  Furthermore, they aren't limited to trade execution through one broker like small time investors are limited to.  That means one institution investor can buy from one broker and sell to another broker and make money.  For example, they can buy from 5k shares of stock A @ $50 from Bank of America and turn it around to sell 5k shares of stock A @ $51 to Wells Fargo.  It still takes someone to accept those trades.  So sometimes, someone does end up buying high and selling low.  Amazing how they can make money out of thin air and lose it right back.

I feel like half of the market daily volume are nothing than sham volume booked by brokers.  For example someone places a trade for 100 shares and the broker books it like three or four times, then at the end of the day, they put in the cancel orders for the fake entries, calling them erroneous booking.  So in a way, you kind of see the pump and dump.  However keep in mind that the trades need 3 days to settle.  So it's floating around for three days.  Failed trades can sit out there for quite a bit.  Unless the stock is actually short share, and a broker is actually calling the short, then this even screws up the market share even more.  This is where short sellers, lose big time on a margin call.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

FetishDream

« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2015, 01:37:17 PM »
I know man
what drives me nuts is, it just an automatic computer
not even a real human behind the screen
it is not fair,
it like playing chess in expert mode with a computer. freakin hard to win

why I don't like biotech
I go to healthcare school on the side just for the LOL
it takes years, research, donation
to get drugs working and selling
I think of these stock as more of a fund raiser.  donation etc...

one thing I learnt from selling stock
is all the company are good
they have their goals and dream
and people in the company work hard just like you and me

inclusion you should invest long and in companies that you care and like

Correct.  It is better to trade and do only what you know.  Bio tech and healthcare is my specialty.  Tech and IT stuff, I have a member of my team and she will handle that for the rest of us. 

coal is about done
I don't think you going be seeing many smog day in china anymore
them chinese are becoming aware of their envoriment
there a documenty a couple of week ago call
,under the dome.
where the chinese lady voicing her concern about air pollution

I still would like to try coal if it is cheap enough.  To make steel, you need coal to burn?  Wlt down 4 cents. She is still on my watch list for an entry. 

them oils are rallying up
all my oil stocks are in the green.
let see if we can keep this trend going

espically my PACD, girl she rally up almost .60 cent in 2 days after that dump
i really like this girl, before the oil meltdown she was trending nicely on the $10 mark

I may have to take your offer on that pacd.  The important thing is if such oil stock is strong enough to ride the downward spiral.  Weak oil companies have gone out of business already.  For every 5 days in the red and now we have 1 in the green, you are still down.  Just like my bosses wife who goes and blows 40G one night and crying about it and by next week, she won $600 and she was the happiest woman alive.  Makes no sense to me. 

strl rises another +0.23 @ 4.29 now.  From penny stocks to looking like she has something going on right now. 

edit: strl rises while I am posting this  :2funny: +0.32  @4.38

Amrn is a money maker if you know how to play it.  Sell high and ride her down and now entering low just to see her rebound +0.31 @ 2.69 now.   

Another one that I am pumping and dumping is NVGN up +0.92 for the day  @ 4.00 right now.  She went as high as $4.78 today.  A perfect candidate to make more money.   O0

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 01:39:32 PM by FetishDream »

FetishDream

« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2015, 02:13:00 PM »
Another biotech that never disappoint is ESPR

if bought last year around this time for $12, today, she sits at $108.  From 12 to 108 man.  Cot dayam.   Where was I?  sleeping?   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2015, 04:05:12 PM »
a pretty good day for oil
market rally up big time today
I couldn't help myself this morning. I look at all these greatoil company and they're dirt cheap
and bought some more share at a cheap discount from mult oil company to cover. I pee a little when it went up 30 cent

all my oil is up ad green coach. I'm biggest regret was not getting PBR at $5 two days ago
she up 66 cent
ESPR look delicious
she already at the moon. so I will just have to catch another rocket

I'm still waiting for my marijuana stock to take offf
I smile yesterday when Obama say young people should stop thinking about marijuana debate
you know he's think about it and that all I care

FetishDream

« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2015, 04:11:04 PM »
Got another one from my team.  He said to diversify our portfolio.  This one here I got at $2.70 yesterday and now trending nicely at $2.90 today. 

NVFY

Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (Nova LifeStyle) is a manufacturer of contemporary styled residential furniture incorporated into a marketing and sales platform offering retail, as well as online selection and purchase fulfillment globally. 

-91 million dollars revenue company
- inside investor, my buddy's friend (a viet) who is the chairman for this company posted 80K @ $4 a share for a lost which then is my gain for buying at value. 

I am seeing this company as a money maker.  Not much like my other winners but still a money maker.  Lets see how she fairs off and like always, sell high to escape the dip. 

Strl is another winner for me.  If she hits $5, I'll double up and cash out and my car will be payed off.  She ended the day +0.36 @ $4.42

Amrn - took early position again and ended the day +0.30 @ $2.67.  If she ever dips 5 cents at opener tomorrow, I am going to sell and wait for another entry position.  I love big swings for it is easy to get in and get out with profit. 

edit:  While posting this, amrn after hours trading up some more +0.33 now.  I have seen this move before.  hrmm?   :2funny:

Remember ASTI?  For 3 days straight, she is in the green now.  She is on my next watch list.  She did well today +0.17 @ 1.39  Where was she when I needed her before I dropped her off?   :'(
Another one for me to cry is PHMD.  Held onto her for less action and sold for loss and now, she had to do this to me.  She is up +0.27 @ $1.81   :'(     

March has been good for me so far.  Keep making money and money never sleeps on wall street.   I already cashed out some of my winners and taking that money and blowing it up for March Madness for spring break at the end of this month, (next weekend) in Reno.  Having other people pay for your stuff and vacation is not bad at all for a hobby.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2015, 04:15:02 PM »
It actually still takes a person to initiate the stock trade, no matter what the big computer says.  Those people initiating the trades often makes human errors.  Compound that with the brokers, and then the clearing company.

The big time investors don't care about market volume cuz they are it.  And as humans, they tend to get hyped over major news rather than sound analytical decision making.  They also merely follow their peers in a sense.  Sometimes it's a good decision, sometimes it's a lousy decision.  Furthermore, they aren't limited to trade execution through one broker like small time investors are limited to.  That means one institution investor can buy from one broker and sell to another broker and make money.  For example, they can buy from 5k shares of stock A @ $50 from Bank of America and turn it around to sell 5k shares of stock A @ $51 to Wells Fargo.  It still takes someone to accept those trades.  So sometimes, someone does end up buying high and selling low.  Amazing how they can make money out of thin air and lose it right back.

I feel like half of the market daily volume are nothing than sham volume booked by brokers.  For example someone places a trade for 100 shares and the broker books it like three or four times, then at the end of the day, they put in the cancel orders for the fake entries, calling them erroneous booking.  So in a way, you kind of see the pump and dump.  However keep in mind that the trades need 3 days to settle.  So it's floating around for three days.  Failed trades can sit out there for quite a bit.  Unless the stock is actually short share, and a broker is actually calling the short, then this even screws up the market share even more.  This is where short sellers, lose big time on a margin call.

majority of stock trading are done by computer
there a clip on 60 mintues where it show rows and rows of computer trading like crazy
I don't know the forumlas but yeah.
and they win a lot too

I hate to say this but sometime I lose at checker on the computer

FetishDream

« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2015, 04:20:06 PM »
a pretty good day for oil
market rally up big time today
I couldn't help myself this morning. I look at all these greatoil company and they're dirt cheap
and bought some more share at a cheap discount from mult oil company to cover. I pee a little when it went up 30 cent

all my oil is up ad green coach. I'm biggest regret was not getting PBR at $5 two days ago
she up 66 cent
ESPR look delicious
she already at the moon. so I will just have to catch another rocket

I'm still waiting for my marijuana stock to take offf
I smile yesterday when Obama say young people should stop thinking about marijuana debate
you know he's think about it and that all I care

Oil makes me bi polar.  I hate some days and loving on some.  Oil is the only reason why I am getting back into the market again.  I should of done this every year as a hobby that pays. 

I used to buy and just hold.  If you pick right, you will make money however, there is no fun into buying and holding for long just to gain min.  With the same stock, if I enter and exit right throughout the year, I can turn that same profit 10 folds.  In other words, I will take their money and play with it.  For long, stocks like ESPR with their stable history of rising every year is ok however, I'm taking a bigger risk by playing them stocks that swings up and down hard for the win.  Stocks that just go on a flatline is like parking your money in the bank where your funds get trap and could lose at any ugly news of the day that goes out. 

Lets keep it up and continue to find a diamond in the ruff and lets continue to make more money. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2015, 04:24:21 PM »
damn STRL
let a brother know 5 day earlier
too late for me know
that could have been my nextmonth rent and food

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2015, 04:29:04 PM »
Oil makes me bi polar.  I hate some days and loving on some.  Oil is the only reason why I am getting back into the market again.  I should of done this every year as a hobby that pays. 

I used to buy and just hold.  If you pick right, you will make money however, there is no fun into buying and holding for long just to gain min.  With the same stock, if I enter and exit right throughout the year, I can turn that same profit 10 folds.  In other words, I will take their money and play with it.  For long, stocks like ESPR with their stable history of rising every year is ok however, I'm taking a bigger risk by playing them stocks that swings up and down hard for the win.  Stocks that just go on a flatline is like parking your money in the bank where your funds get trap and could lose at any ugly news of the day that goes out. 

Lets keep it up and continue to find a diamond in the ruff and lets continue to make more money.

got to be patience with these kind of stock
it is more driven by politics
my brother say no more keystone pipe with all these low price
I told him be patience. there is a greater force at work

FetishDream

« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2015, 04:47:40 PM »
damn STRL
let a brother know 5 day earlier
too late for me know
that could have been my nextmonth rent and food

I did.  Reply #174 on March 14th.  Most of my winners have something in common.  I'm buying for value when someone within the company investing a large amount of money on them and losing their azz off.   You positioned yourself such that if they are able to get half of that money back, we be rich.   O0

Let me share with you about some of them stocks that I shared so far. 

STRL   $7.69 $54K
AMRN  $14.43 6.5 millions
szym  $ 8.50 $815K

It doesn't always work but values like these are too good to give up.  When traditional way of picking winners do not produce a winning result then maybe we should try something new or shall I say, something unorthodox.   :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2015, 04:55:16 PM »

majority of stock trading are done by computer
there a clip on 60 mintues where it show rows and rows of computer trading like crazy
I don't know the forumlas but yeah.
and they win a lot too

I hate to say this but sometime I lose at checker on the computer

I think those are done base on fund management and portfolio alignment.  There is no other way except to let a cpu do the trade execution on those.  You can basically say, the money managers of pension funds and 401k funds.  That's why there's problems when stocks are short, the whole things falls apart.  It's the same model social security was basically built on.

It's been nearly 10 years since I worked for that industry, and back then EFT's were just being introduced along with various hedge funds.  So perhaps now, the shift to all computer trading may be way it's run now.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 06:08:27 PM by VillainousHero »

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements