Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 163056 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2015, 08:46:46 AM »
oil price per barrel is up $45 as of this morning
i think the $40ish is the bottom
due to inflation
we not going see the $30ish per barrel

i just purchase more share of these cheap dirt oil company stock from mult company again yesterday
summer is picking up
people are traveling
i was in a 30 mintue travel jam
my city loves moped, i only saw 2 of them since the snow melt.
why drive moped when gas is dirt cheap

i put $10k in ESV at $20ish yesterday
i'm going sit on this, like a slut
looking to double my money by the end of these year

daddy need a new car. lol

them republican would not let these oil be this cheap
that's all it is man, all these stuff is just politics and scared tactis

INDIA is pretty hot right if you want to invest in that country
i think this is the going be the next china
I saw a clip on 60 mintues where they were talking about not having enough threater to watch all these Bollywood movies

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:51:12 AM by hmgROCK »

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2015, 02:04:24 PM »
oil price per barrel is up $45 as of this morning
i think the $40ish is the bottom
due to inflation
we not going see the $30ish per barrel

i just purchase more share of these cheap dirt oil company stock from mult company again yesterday
summer is picking up
people are traveling
i was in a 30 mintue travel jam
my city loves moped, i only saw 2 of them since the snow melt.
why drive moped when gas is dirt cheap

i put $10k in ESV at $20ish yesterday
i'm going sit on this, like a slut
looking to double my money by the end of these year

daddy need a new car. lol

them republican would not let these oil be this cheap
that's all it is man, all these stuff is just politics and scared tactis

INDIA is pretty hot right if you want to invest in that country
i think this is the going be the next china
I saw a clip on 60 mintues where they were talking about not having enough threater to watch all these Bollywood movies

Esv looks solid for you.  You buy at that nice bottom peak and only way to go now is up up and away.  Buying double digits stocks is a sure thing going long.  Less risk and less headache that way. 

I on the other hand has some too that is going long but sometime it is just a sitting duck and stale.  I still like my daily gains or loses about 10 or more percents.  Be better if such stocks doubles over night but that is like a diamond in a ruff. 

My team just shoots out another one.  The IT person gave us ADAT.  4.7 mills rev with their inside investors buying @ 0.75 for 121K and she is trending nicely for this week so far.  Got her at 0.315 this morning at opener and now she is making me money @ 0.35 up +0.035

Usually I tend do not buy anything lower than $1 but I gave her a shot since it's my team and if they loses, we all loses.  I'm taking some of my winners from amrn and some from strl and doing this one here.  I uses the free roll money when I be adding new stocks to my portfolio and once again, will sell if she dips below the 5% mark.  It is like growing a farm.  Taking my cash flow to invest and never or seldom uses my own money to invest.  If lose, I am losing the house money.  More to gain and safer and fun for me this way. 

doubling up to a million   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2015, 02:13:46 PM »
cot dayam..  I was watching and looking at vblt since the beginning of this week and did not execute.  :'(   This one is very good going long. 

If you buy at the beginning of the week, by now, you would be good at doubling up your stock.  I saw it, almost pull the trigger but got side tracked with monitoring my other dying stocks that I needed to sell and forgot about her.  My gosh, double in a week?  Have mercy on me.  I'm dying here.   :2funny:

Take a look at it brothers. 

FetishDream

« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2015, 03:18:36 PM »
Cot dayam ADAT.  She was riding +0.049 for me up till the last second.  I mean really?  Last freaking second to end out the week and she dips down to +0.025 .  Every freaking digit counts as revenues for me. 

I am glad time ran out otherwise, I would have a heart attack.  :2funny: Still making money for the day but will be extra careful with this one here.  At my position, if she drops another penny on coming Monday, I'm selling her all.  I need to be up enough to soak in a loss and hold for major fun.  Don't insider investors want their money back?  Come on, pump it up, you make money, I make more money.  ha   :D

FetishDream

« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2015, 07:35:08 AM »
good morning traders.  Looking forward for another strong week. 

already, some of my watchlist are looking good trading in the after hours and before the opening of today. 

big shaker is nvfy pre market trade +0.31 @ 3.36.  Homeboy viet chairman really wants his money back   :2funny:

strl has not traded in the afterhours but she is doing well do to the news of her not going into bankruptcy and having 900 million dollars worth of jobs holding as backlog.  That means future revenues for this company here.  Stock rises as of late as you can tell. 

amrn up +0.06  with 1 hour to go at opener.  This one here is waiting for a verdict from the court as Amrn is suing or contesting the FDA over one of her products.  If win, stock is going off the roof $10+ expecting.  When is the final ruling?  That I do not know.  All i know is that I am going to get in low and ride the swing or hold. 

Good tidings and lets have a strong week to end this month right. 

nchan

« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2015, 08:05:27 AM »
Got a question for you guys if everybody is selling when the company stock rise and peak, then who does the buying? You know buy low sell high. Is it possible for not able to find a buyer?

FetishDream

« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2015, 08:12:53 AM »
Got a question for you guys if everybody is selling when the company stock rise and peak, then who does the buying? You know buy low sell high. Is it possible for not able to find a buyer?

Good question.  I have not had a hard time selling except for one lottery stock that was at 0.0001.  Bid was 0 and asking was at cost or higher.  They will take buyers but when you sell, you can not sell it and your money is trap.

So when are we going to sell it?  Now lets see here.
If it is peaking high and you want to sell, there will be a trend follower who thinks that such stock will rises even further so they would not mind taking it off your hands.
If it is on the low and dipping, some would want it due to them wanting to buy at a value. 

What I usually do is play with stocks that has a high volume being traded so it would make it much more easier to find a buyer and seller to trade with. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 23, 2015, 09:41:33 AM »

Buying and selling is actually done by the broker.  (There is an executing broker and a clearing broker.  They can be from the same broker or from different brokers.  For example your executing broker is Bank of America and they settle the trade from clearing broker Wells Fargo.)  You buy or sell from your broker (or rather put the trade order into your broker).  Your broker then actually executes those on the open market.  (supposedly, but don't have to execute on open market, if the broker actually have stocks of their own or holds them.  They can choose to pool the orders before executing them on open market - or whatever market you're trading on.)

Selling a stock, should be very easy to execute.  You are just liquidating a stock back to your broker that you've purchased from.  Just depends on your broker.  Sometimes they will help you increase your portfolio.  Sometimes they could care less since they're gonna reap in their trade commission.  If your broker doesn't want to hold onto the stock, they will execute it on open market to find a buyer.  (So that stock you're selling at 10AM may not get fulfilled until 2PM.)  Sometimes your sell will fail - no buyers.

(just a normal scenario of open market.  Your broker could just buy and sell to their own clients.  Hence it never truly hits open market).

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:43:53 AM by VillainousHero »

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2015, 03:16:01 PM »
hey fetishdream how you going make a thread about oil and not put in any
I'm all in. just like poker. all my chips are in

we need to know ur position. are we all in the same boat long
I don't want you to miss out on the train to the moon

I was out driving to mcdonald. and I saw nothing but trucks and hummer

FetishDream

« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2015, 05:36:29 PM »
hey fetishdream how you going make a thread about oil and not put in any
I'm all in. just like poker. all my chips are in

we need to know ur position. are we all in the same boat long
I don't want you to miss out on the train to the moon

I was out driving to mcdonald. and I saw nothing but trucks and hummer

I was in oil but when you are not making it, you need to get out and look for a better re-entry for position.  I will buy more oil later but not now.  If I go for long with oil, I will lose money and have my money being trap.  I need every pennies to make money in other sectors and then unload them gains in the oil sectors.

szym as I have shared before.  She is making money. 
wlt
pgh

nes 0.26 3.26/0.52  3.78
good oil movements. 

I told you that I am better with biotech.  I can make a different thread but that is too much work for me. 

ticker/daily gains/price
vblt 1.39 4.77/1.01 5.75/.30 6.05

Another one I want to share is ESSX 0.11 1.25/ 0.16 1.41.  Good movement as of late and if you like it, ride it early for money and exit when she dips. 

Gas prices at the pump is going down.  I still have some oil going long but the real money is riding with them pumpers and dumpers.  As long as I don't tout to drive or devalue a stock, the feds will not go after me with a lawsuit.  Besides, they only go after the big time players who invested with losses in the millions or illegal insider trading activities. 

FetishDream

« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2015, 05:46:52 PM »
Plus this is the best time to play biotech.  News just got out that the head of the FDA is retiring at the end of this month.  This is big news for companies who wants their products to get approval by the new FDA. 

http://www.in-pharmatechnologist.com/Regulatory-Safety/US-FDA-Commissioner-Margaret-Hamburg-to-retire-after-six-years

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 23, 2015, 08:48:10 PM »
lol look all those pump
guess this is where all those oil money are currently at while we wait

my biggest fail last month is DRL lol
I got it a day before the FDIC shut them down
I was taking a huge gambling. I thought they going pull through not guess not.
good thing. I only did $700. at this time she trading with symbol DRLC and trade pennies
I have no choice but to go long
think she going get bought by another bank.

FetishDream

« Reply #207 on: April 01, 2015, 01:07:20 PM »
Something wrong.  they killed a page of our posting. 

I want to say that I am now playing the shorting game.  Can't play up?  Well play down for money.  Watch a pump with big volume and ride it for the low low and short that baby for money. 

vltc and sanwz is for tomorrow.  Short these shorties. 

We just added another guy to our team.  Only 23 and trading while working at apple bees during lunch time.  Went in with $1,500 and all he does is short stocks and now, has $89,000 in his account.  He only been doing it for 1 year. 

The better stock trader knows how to work it both ways.  Make money going up and make money going down.   O0

take a good look at evry .  Now only we know how to catch her before that dump.  Such a nice one too. 

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:09:28 PM by FetishDream »

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 01, 2015, 02:42:53 PM »
how do you short stocks?  please explain.  do you need a special account?

I made you read this.

LaibLaus

« Reply #209 on: April 01, 2015, 02:52:05 PM »
He must have been shorting oils from last year lol; there is money to be made in both the bull and bear market but I rather stick with the bull for now. It's easier and less hectic and you can just buy it and let it sit for a positive return wether a few hrs, days, months or years down the road. One thing I'm looking at is option trading; sounds very interesting and will be doing this soon.

Advertisements