Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162964 times)

LaibLaus

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #240 on: April 08, 2015, 10:49:01 AM »
Got to ride the motions of the waves, never short while at the dip and load up at the peak. GL!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 08, 2015, 11:28:02 AM »
Got to ride the motions of the waves, never short while at the dip and load up at the peak. GL!!!

that's how you do it man.
ride the oil wave
follow the crowd
collecting them dimes and nickle
and get out
don't hold and be emotional

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #242 on: April 08, 2015, 09:34:54 PM »
For today, I would like short hot oil ticker from yesterday PSTR.  I think she is over valued and it looks like a pump scheme going on  here.  They will sell and cash out so this is a good time to short her and ride her down.  She goes up with no news? How do you figure?  Oh right, someone is pumping  her up with speculations of some sort.  Maybe a merge?  Maybe a buy out?  Maybe she has a lending company looking to invest in her?  I know that oil is hot right now but why stocks are going up but the gas at the pump is going down?  Who cares, I'll try to short her anyways.

My shorting game pays again.  Nickle and dimes and got out.   O0

pstr -0.54

Shorting KONE tomorrow.  No news and yet but up 98% for the day?  Too much value here.  Time for shorties to take some of them back and let the dumping game begins.  or not   :2funny:

on shorting hit list
qkls - some chinese supermarket stores
CHNR - more chinese crap
chop - more chinese
amcn - why stock goes up today when yesterday, they sold 5% of their equity?  OH right, it's another chinese stock that chinese investors are trying uphold the value of her stocks.  Short her anyway.   :2funny:

Can't pick winners?  pick loser then. 

FetishDream

« Reply #243 on: April 09, 2015, 07:07:03 PM »
My shorting game pays again.  Nickle and dimes and got out.   O0

pstr -0.54

Shorting KONE tomorrow.  No news and yet but up 98% for the day?  Too much value here.  Time for shorties to take some of them back and let the dumping game begins.  or not   :2funny:

on shorting hit list
qkls - some chinese supermarket stores
CHNR - more chinese crap
chop - more chinese
amcn - why stock goes up today when yesterday, they sold 5% of their equity?  OH right, it's another chinese stock that chinese investors are trying uphold the value of her stocks.  Short her anyway.   :2funny:

Can't pick winners?  pick loser then.

Won shorting kone -0.82

and I don't want to fawk with them chinese.  Can't put bias into playing stocks or them chinese will hand it to ya.  Chinese stocks continued to rise with chop being the most aggressive. 

I think I will short 1 a day only.  Short my biggest play for money.  Tomorrow shortie will be.....

AXPWW +0.1469 (+1,121.37%) for the day?  No effing way.  Good, time to short this girl for money. 

Stocks with the most impressive run so far from my watch list. 

hero <<-- got crapped out with losing oil rigs contract and stock falls like a mother but I should have known it.  She still has a ton of money so she is not going anywhere and will rebound.  Why did we not buy at the low low?   :'(  fear of bankruptcy that's why.
leds
cak
exel

take a look for yourself.  A nice green roller coast on graph on the recent 5 days chart. 

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 07:10:57 PM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2015, 08:20:23 AM »
Won shorting kone -0.82

and I don't want to fawk with them chinese.  Can't put bias into playing stocks or them chinese will hand it to ya.  Chinese stocks continued to rise with chop being the most aggressive. 

I think I will short 1 a day only.  Short my biggest play for money.  Tomorrow shortie will be.....

AXPWW +0.1469 (+1,121.37%) for the day?  No effing way.  Good, time to short this girl for money. 

Stocks with the most impressive run so far from my watch list. 

hero <<-- got crapped out with losing oil rigs contract and stock falls like a mother but I should have known it.  She still has a ton of money so she is not going anywhere and will rebound.  Why did we not buy at the low low?   :'(  fear of bankruptcy that's why.
leds
cak
exel

take a look for yourself.  A nice green roller coast on graph on the recent 5 days chart.

wow that AXPWW 
why didn't we see that coming
i don't care about them pump. just collecting my dimes and nickels and getting the duck out

also VLTC is on fire yo
if someone tell me she was going 5x in 2 week
i would have jump on her

as for HERO. I'm already on her at .60 cent
i want her last week. but due to fund settle. i got in mid week
she got a nice contract worth 75k per day for 5 years.
nice volume. you know that EDDIE MuRPHy movie nutty professier where they were eating
and the fat boy flex his arm. and the mom was chanting hercules hercules HERCULEs. thats me
let see if we can reach $1 today

my PGN is also doing really nice. i got her at $1.30
she up at $1.58  something is holding me back from collecting the dimes and nickel on her
might wanna be careful this girl

lol i got back on NADL at $1.25 yesterday. going collect my dimes and nickel today

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2015, 08:27:19 AM »
this is the captain of star trek enterprise speaking
plz stop shorting them stock man. you delaying my rocket trip take off time to pluto
we going need all the resources, cash, donation, available for this trip

FetishDream

« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2015, 09:33:16 AM »
this is the captain of star trek enterprise speaking
plz stop shorting them stock man. you delaying my rocket trip take off time to pluto
we going need all the resources, cash, donation, available for this trip

As long as I do not short your stocks, it is ok   :2funny:

Told ya so big time.  Another win for me.  Just 1 hour in and I already short sell AXPWW for another jackpot.  If I keep this up, I'll either be rich or I'll just quit my day job.  Nah, gotta keep hobby be hobby that pays. 

AXPWW -0.0935 @0.0665 short sell this and I'm done for the day.  My gosh, do you know how much is the payout for a penny stock that loses 9 cents?  Too much of this good stuff. 

Yeah I heard about vltc awhile back and I wanted to short her so bad after she went to the moon but she stayed there and going to Uranus.  vltc, you are a short killer and blessed be those who rode her when she was on the low low.  Had I not learning how to short, I would go long with vltc a long time ago since going long is all that I did know at the time.  LOL 

Since we picked up a shorting guy to the team and he has proven to make bank, might as well ride short while riding long for win on both ways.  If I made 50K off stock investment for fun last year, I will do 100+ this year and the year isn't over yet.  This is like gambling but you don't lose it all in one sitting but the house advantage is on your side since your research is your card counting skills that will be so under the radar. 

Back to making money.   O0

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:43:36 AM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2015, 10:11:36 AM »
As long as I do not short your stocks, it is ok   :2funny:

Told ya so big time.  Another win for me.  Just 1 hour in and I already short sell AXPWW for another jackpot.  If I keep this up, I'll either be rich or I'll just quit my day job.  Nah, gotta keep hobby be hobby that pays. 

AXPWW -0.0935 @0.0665 short sell this and I'm done for the day.  My gosh, do you know how much is the payout for a penny stock that loses 9 cents?  Too much of this good stuff. 

Yeah I heard about vltc awhile back and I wanted to short her so bad after she went to the moon but she stayed there and going to Uranus.  vltc, you are a short killer and blessed be those who rode her when she was on the low low.  Had I not learning how to short, I would go long with vltc a long time ago since going long is all that I did know at the time.  LOL 

Since we picked up a shorting guy to the team and he has proven to make bank, might as well ride short while riding long for win on both ways.  If I made 50K off stock investment for fun last year, I will do 100+ this year and the year isn't over yet.  This is like gambling but you don't lose it all in one sitting but the house advantage is on your side since your research is your card counting skills that will be so under the radar. 

Back to making money.   O0

lol tell us how you do with them shorties
i know you looking for them pump stock and shorting them when the pumper pull out

my broker charges:   stock base+interested
and they can demand it back anytime lol heard a couple of People have to give back the LL stock a few week ago

so the risk  and fee is just too great for me
im going ride along with the pumper and get my dimes and nickel and get out lol
seem to be working for me

wow HERO this morning. she got up to .97 cent just 3 cent shy of $1
she has come back to earth though
i am still holding. hopefully we see that dollars by the end of today
couples of banks and advisor have her at $1.20ish so I hold this for a bit

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 10, 2015, 10:19:11 AM »
do you think we can cheat the banks and institution
say for example:  get enough people with enough funds to moves the stock up, than everyone and their mother put in short and all get out at the same time

great idea?

FetishDream

« Reply #249 on: April 10, 2015, 10:31:48 AM »
do you think we can cheat the banks and institution
say for example:  get enough people with enough funds to moves the stock up, than everyone and their mother put in short and all get out at the same time

great idea?

It is a game after all and ethics do play a large part.  I don't like to short either because I have been there before.  All news pushing a stock to go up and then I get in and bam, shortie wins and I ended up holding the bag. 

To move the stock, big money has to be at play.  To come ahead, you have to bail out before they do.  I am still new at shorties but there are fundamentals that I should keep since the shortie guy on my team said to only short when the volume is nice enough.   You don't want to be the top guy that makes all the movements.  You want to be the guy at the bottom of such game who invest enough money but yet, still not consider the top guy. 

It is all about knowing what the heck you are doing and making that account grows without being the guy that holds the bag in hoping for the long since he is already down.  If there are such a thing as born loser who makes money by shorting then shorting it is.  If you make money by riding it up then you are a born winner who knows how to pick the winners.  You do what is best for you and once again, the bottom line like you said is still nickle and dimes, whichever way you ride it. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 10, 2015, 03:34:00 PM »
i learn something about shorting today
according to investopedia

when you short, you borrow the stock from your broker and sell them.
you than buy the stock back a later day hopefully at a lower prices and give it back to your broker plus interested

but here's the interesting part. those stock might not even belong to your broker
why is your broker selling stock that don't belong to them, to other people to short
those stock belong to other people like me, jane, james, etc...

lol interesting huh. shouldn't it be illegal for selling one proptery . food for thoughts.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:12:26 PM by hmgROCK »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 10, 2015, 03:39:19 PM »
lol i'm holding onto my HERO
they try and they try to get me to let go
but i hold the line. Captian
your soldier is AOK

let just say that i'm up $6k on HERO in 3 days
that toyota corrallo might happen after all

go big or go home.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 10, 2015, 04:10:47 PM »
one thing. I don't get is for example VLTC
just because some billionare invest the sheep and pig jump in like crazy
you're just making the billionare richer lol
it is us who make the rich get richer 
we should only blame ourself

FetishDream

« Reply #253 on: April 10, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »
i learn something about shorting today
according to investopedia

when you short, you borrow the stock from your broker and sell them.
you than buy the stock back a later day hopefully at a lower prices and give it back to your broker plus interested

but here's the interesting part. those stock might not even belong to your broker
why is your broker selling stock that don't belong to them, to other people to short
those stock belong to other people like me, jane, james, etc...

lol interesting huh. shouldn't it be illegal for selling one proptery . food for thoughts.

In gambling halls, it is illegal but the first time that I saw it was when I was just a little boy and we get these annual viet/chinese new years fairs and they have asian style gambling there.  Anyone with money can gamble and so I place my bet lets say $1 and some old viet guy be taking my bet and put it somewhere else.  If I win and he loses, he then becomes the bank and he pays me my fair share of $2.  If I lose and he loses, he pays me nothing and he gets a free ride.  If I lose and he wins, he keeps $2 all to himself.  The advantage to this shorting game is on him.  He has the money to take the bets and with no money, he can make money or if we both pick the wrong spots, he loses nothing.

I did not like such style though but it was allowable.  With stocks, only thing I know is that there are buttons called  "buy to cover" and "short sell" for me.  I don't talk politics or ethics here.  IF there are buttons for me to push to execute, I will do it. 

I keep my fundamentals when I do this.  I put a stop limit just in case I am wrong.  In gambling, the fundamental is this.  If you must lose, you lose less and if you win, you win big.  It is the only way to play this game. 

They will not let me short if I do not have the money to back it up.  They can even sell my stocks to recoup the loss if I am wrong too.  It is risky but going long is also risky.  Like I have said before.  You keep it simple and you do what you know how to do best.  I am shorting for knowledge on the darkside and who would of thought I would make more money doing this.   O0

one thing. I don't get is for example VLTC
just because some billionare invest the sheep and pig jump in like crazy
you're just making the billionare richer lol
it is us who make the rich get richer 
we should only blame ourself

Just like getting a law suit going.  The billionaires are lawyers and so when they win, the small guy win too.  Now to win, he needs a bunch of small guys to sign a petition that they were a participants in the law suit.  I know of a penny stock that the company is doing well, said so by the ceo himself and he also apologized that he has no control over the movement of his stocks due to investors pumping it up or killing it.  I know, the stock market is stupid at times, makes no sense to the common person and is all blood money if you think about it.  I try not to think too much into it.  It is me against them all.  Long trying to win and shorts trying to screw. 

I'm not giving out ticker no more.  good luck. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 10, 2015, 11:29:38 PM »
have you look into the pre market trading.
I think this is one of the safest way to play.
for example GE
they announce good news.
people went wild. market open. people went even more wild

so how do you win here. wake up earlier and watch the news before everyone else gets up. that's it
I just need that dime and nickel.

Advertisements