Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 163312 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #330 on: April 22, 2015, 11:32:09 AM »
My aveo up .20 now.

Shorting look looks good now.  Loss on trying to short the 5 letters ticker but small loss when she only gained one penny. 

Keep our eyes appeal for the nxt jackpot.   O0

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

LaibLaus

« Reply #331 on: April 22, 2015, 12:46:08 PM »
Hey guys it's fd.  Using this name for today due to me forgetting my fd pass again.  I will find it later somehow.

Take a look at hmongrock weed ticker mdcnd.  Up 111% right now like omg.   My stock doubled. Bought her for fun yesterday for small bout 22k shares at 0.028 before closing yesterday.  Watching closely on this one for an exit.  My fastest double up ever.   O0

If i know the future i would bet the whole farm on this one.  Looks like a pump then dump so I'll thread this lightly.

Ride the pump, make sure to set trailing loss to trigger as to keep some profit. I may ride some pot stocks when it's legit on the nyse or Nasdaq.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 22, 2015, 02:16:25 PM »
Ride the pump, make sure to set trailing loss to trigger as to keep some profit. I may ride some pot stocks when it's legit on the nyse or Nasdaq.

Yes sir stop limit in effect.  I think mncdd is still profitable until friday or whenever funds are free for mncd long as they would dump it along with shorts.  Unless insiders are holding the stock for value.  I get nervous dealing with these true penny stocks for a penny down is a penny too many.  If it was in the dollar range, i can absorb the loss. 

Ot shows 130% gain for me wow. 

Still 45mins left in the trading day.  Please don't dump too fast on me. Ill take 50% n call it a day. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 22, 2015, 02:29:15 PM »
Can not put trailing %/$ with otc.   Only stop limit with price set n activation price. 

Learned something new every day. 

LaibLaus

« Reply #334 on: April 22, 2015, 03:00:53 PM »
If we short vltc from this morning's high, we would be in the money lol

Otc stocks scare my money but maybe a tiny position just for fun may be in the futures.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 22, 2015, 03:17:09 PM »
If we short vltc from this morning's high, we would be in the money lol

Otc stocks scare my money but maybe a tiny position just for fun may be in the futures.

About time vblt dies.  I hate to wish bad on people but we knew a day when she ride hard, she dies hard too.  Maybe over value mdcnd too.  I think the market will correct itself n down she goes. 

I don't mess around with pink sheet below the tenth of a penny stocks.  Every movement is a stressful pissing moment.  Play small like the lottery ok.  Most are scams taking investors money n calling it their hard earning paycheck.   :knuppel2:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 22, 2015, 06:54:43 PM »
c'mon guy. you guy should at least have one weed stocks
just a matter of time. I suggest you get something that is around a penny per share
buy like $500 something you can live and lose

new trading stragties.I'm going ride stock that billionaire buy
the sheep and flocks likes to follow the man with the bread

God did not created man...man created god

LaibLaus

« Reply #337 on: April 22, 2015, 11:53:53 PM »
Lets see how this negative news of almost 9 billions lost in q4 affect pbr tomorrow. I say it's a shorty's dream.

If whatever is working for you; I say stick with it. I may not double or triple in a few days/weeks but as long as I stay in the green when I sell then I'm alright.

FetishDream

« Reply #338 on: April 23, 2015, 06:19:49 AM »
I'm still learning the strategy for reverse split.  R/s is not the end of the world.  It is the end if you do not know how to play their game. 

I'm learning as I go with mdcnd right now.  So lets say you have 100K of said stock before the split.  It is r/s at 10:1 so that means you now have 10K only.  What this tells me is if you are holding the bag, your best option is to buy more at the new lower pricing so that you can middle yourself up. 

Now my strategy is to not be the one holding the bag.  Before the R/s, it was at 20 cents and if I remembered correctly, she was trading at 2 cents which is equal to the 10:1 ratio.  We go in and buy at the new lower pricing and have those who are holding the bag to buy more and when they all buys more, stock goes back up to reflect the 20 cents from the initial to help out those who took the loss by holding such bag. 

On the flip side, as soon as the share from those holding the bag are release maybe this friday, it might dump.  So another strategy is to buy low and sell high and do this every day for the next 2 weeks.  Mdcnd is trading @0.07 right now.  I'm up 137% in one day so what more do I need?  I'm selling her all at opener and wait for her to bottom again and go all in again.  I could take money and play elsewhere but this stock here is weed and people like weed so the swing will be huge.  We just need to get lucky and be on the right side of the fix.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 23, 2015, 07:26:36 AM »
I'm still learning the strategy for reverse split.  R/s is not the end of the world.  It is the end if you do not know how to play their game. 

I'm learning as I go with mdcnd right now.  So lets say you have 100K of said stock before the split.  It is r/s at 10:1 so that means you now have 10K only.  What this tells me is if you are holding the bag, your best option is to buy more at the new lower pricing so that you can middle yourself up. 

Now my strategy is to not be the one holding the bag.  Before the R/s, it was at 20 cents and if I remembered correctly, she was trading at 2 cents which is equal to the 10:1 ratio.  We go in and buy at the new lower pricing and have those who are holding the bag to buy more and when they all buys more, stock goes back up to reflect the 20 cents from the initial to help out those who took the loss by holding such bag. 

On the flip side, as soon as the share from those holding the bag are release maybe this friday, it might dump.  So another strategy is to buy low and sell high and do this every day for the next 2 weeks.  Mdcnd is trading @0.07 right now.  I'm up 137% in one day so what more do I need?  I'm selling her all at opener and wait for her to bottom again and go all in again.  I could take money and play elsewhere but this stock here is weed and people like weed so the swing will be huge.  We just need to get lucky and be on the right side of the fix.   O0

don't quote me on this but i think the prices also goes up with the inverse split

say you have 2 share, each of those cost $5 each
with the inverse, 2:1 ration. you now have 1 share worth $10

i think that what you saw with MDCND    .20

LaibLaus

« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2015, 08:52:07 AM »
Zero shares available to short on vltc

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2015, 03:52:40 PM »
Zero shares available to short on vltc

lol try a different broker.
they might have some for you to short.
this thing is crashing hard.
might see single digit tommorr

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2015, 03:55:47 PM »
Lets see how this negative news of almost 9 billions lost in q4 affect pbr tomorrow. I say it's a shorty's dream.

If whatever is working for you; I say stick with it. I may not double or triple in a few days/weeks but as long as I stay in the green when I sell then I'm alright.

I had a chance to get PBR a couples week ago for $5
stupid me. could have double my money. don't look for this to go down anytime.
theylre doing the olypmic

LaibLaus

« Reply #343 on: April 23, 2015, 04:36:32 PM »
lol try a different broker.
they might have some for you to short.
this thing is crashing hard.
might see single digit tommorr

Could very well be the same and also by the time the funds get to the new account; it's likely too late. Who do you guys trade with and how is the commission? I do my daily/long term trades on fidelity at 7.95 per trade and ubs.

LaibLaus

« Reply #344 on: April 23, 2015, 04:39:48 PM »
I had a chance to get PBR a couples week ago for $5
stupid me. could have double my money. don't look for this to go down anytime.
theylre doing the olypmic

Too much news influences and I missed out too; I should have just stuck with my long term mentality buy and hold for a year plus.

Advertisements