Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 163029 times)

FetishDream

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #345 on: April 23, 2015, 07:19:53 PM »

don't quote me on this but i think the prices also goes up with the inverse split

say you have 2 share, each of those cost $5 each
with the inverse, 2:1 ration. you now have 1 share worth $10

i think that what you saw with MDCND    .20

Regular split is good like how ibm splits a few times for the gains.  With reverse split, as an investors who goes long, you lose.  Well it forces you to buy more at the depleted value so that the company can generate more money and hoping to drive the pricing of stocks to go up.  This is what happened with mdcnd hence why it went up to as high as 150% by the following day. 

I have my auto sell limit set at 0.06.  She in the red today but what did I say about shorting 5 letters ticker who is over 100% from the previous day with good volume?  Yep, the next day is the shorty day.  I knew it but could not short her since I'm already invested in her for the rise. 

My next quest to learn is to hold a bag of a stock that goes out of business.  I just want to see what it will say in my portfolio when that happens.  I have epaz at 0.0001 and she refuses to die for the longest time now.   :2funny:

My team shared 2 good stocks coming tomorrow.  Both are in the green for at least 6 to 7 days straight.  Maybe too late to get in but I believed that they must be doing something right if they are rising like that.  I have seen solid stocks that has a rising trend for the past 5 years on their charts.  These are what I am hunting for when I go for long.  These are the ones where  you buy them and forget about them.  No need to see it daily for their swings but by the end of the day, you are still up.  Less headache to trade stocks this way but then again, it then becomes a crap shoot and not a hobby.  Whatever your passion, keep it simple is the right model.   O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LaibLaus

« Reply #346 on: April 23, 2015, 09:32:43 PM »
Anyone going to get their feet wet with Silicon Valley apic's ipo tomorrow? May get some shares added if it doesn't gap up too much.

FetishDream

« Reply #347 on: April 24, 2015, 09:22:22 AM »
Some stocks just stale when you are looking it at real time right?  Well I have one that hurts my eyes right now.

Cali, the most crazy swing so far.  I saw it rises to 0.17 and then within a minute or less, down to red negative 5 then up a little then down more then up more. So basically, it moved so fast that I kept on changing my entering pricing.  I typed at normal speed so when I started this posting, she was up 7 cents and now, sad -0.02.  Wow, what a swing indeed. 

I just added her when she was in the red at 0.03 @2.30. 

yeah I know.. it's another one of them china chit.  ha  :2funny:

my weed almost hit 0.06 for the auto sell but she stopped at 0.061 and now +0.0022 @0.071

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:24:33 AM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 24, 2015, 11:05:15 AM »
MCP, for those hmong knight who join me, collect your dimes and nickel. don't be greedy

lol it hard to tell with this company due to their debt. i really think this can reach $2-3 dollars

i am holding onto mines just for the LOL

Siemens, one of the largest company in european sign a 10 years contract with MCP
Siemens is a big ass company in the BILLION dollars. im pretty sure they know what they are doing.

lol prime example of this is apple and GTAT in 2013
apple want to buy gtat sapphire screen.  their stock rose in 2013
gtat fail. their stoc went down

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:27:53 AM by hmgROCK »

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #349 on: April 24, 2015, 07:57:31 PM »
MCP, for those hmong knight who join me, collect your dimes and nickel. don't be greedy

lol it hard to tell with this company due to their debt. i really think this can reach $2-3 dollars

i am holding onto mines just for the LOL

Siemens, one of the largest company in european sign a 10 years contract with MCP
Siemens is a big ass company in the BILLION dollars. im pretty sure they know what they are doing.

lol prime example of this is apple and GTAT in 2013
apple want to buy gtat sapphire screen.  their stock rose in 2013
gtat fail. their stoc went down

great ticker mcp.  she  helped out to stablize my porfolio.  Will continue to hold for long on this one and if she dips a little, I'm letting her go.  Auto sell in effect like always. 

weed mdcnd she is not dead yet for me.  Still holding onto her until she hits 0.06 due.  Almost auto sell her today.  By monday, who knows.

cali only went with her because of that nice volume and shorties in the bay.  Her stocks just went haywire throughout the day and could not keep still with a huge momentum swing.  She is down -0.05 @2.28 but lucky me, I got her at 2.30 so I'm only down 2 pennies.  Wait till  monday, if she dips again, I'm selling to take on a new position. 

Never hold onto the a dying bag.  If you want to hold, better to sell it for a little loss, wait till she bottoms out and then re-enter at the low low to middle yourself up.   O0

Zhne is my new love child.  Been on her a couple days ago when she was at 1.70 and rising.  Take a look at her.  Not my industry so I do not understand her much but she is tweeking up 8 days in the green now. 

lets go make some money and give me some tickers.  I'll ride with yall. 

FetishDream

« Reply #350 on: April 25, 2015, 10:22:34 AM »
Why I invest in the carmax of china?  Maybe because she is undervalued which means cheap for us to buy now.  Could explode like chop in no time. 

Plus Cali ticker looks familiar.  California love baby   :2funny:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/torus-research-locates-undervalued-china-auto-logistics-analyst-report-issued-by-brokerbank-securities-inc-300071712.html

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 25, 2015, 10:27:41 AM »
Why I invest in the carmax of china?  Maybe because she is undervalued which means cheap for us to buy now.  Could explode like chop in no time. 

Plus Cali ticker looks familiar.  California love baby   :2funny:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/torus-research-locates-undervalued-china-auto-logistics-analyst-report-issued-by-brokerbank-securities-inc-300071712.html

might want to be careful with this one CALi
china is a hard place to own a car.
too many steps. more for the rich chinese

FetishDream

« Reply #352 on: April 27, 2015, 09:26:14 AM »
might want to be careful with this one CALi
china is a hard place to own a car.
too many steps. more for the rich chinese

you right.  eff the chinese   :2funny:

opened at +0.09 going good right?  Then I saw her tanked bad and my auto sell kicked in phew..

How the hell can you go from up 9 cents and now -0.20 ?  OH right.  scam, pump and dump.

back to finding me some winners. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 27, 2015, 10:34:39 AM »
you right.  eff the chinese   :2funny:

opened at +0.09 going good right?  Then I saw her tanked bad and my auto sell kicked in phew..

How the hell can you go from up 9 cents and now -0.20 ?  OH right.  scam, pump and dump.

back to finding me some winners.

lol do you notice that there alot of chinese millionaries
compare to the US???

i get the population part, but because their economy is not rig and favor the rich
unlike in the US,  the wealth is control by a few people who has a BILLION dollars

you will never seen alot of millionaires in the US because our system is broken, corruption, right, capatialism, etc.... lol

i like china, i rather see alot of millionaries than see 30 billionaries
spread the wealth.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 27, 2015, 10:43:16 AM »
I work at at retail clothes store
you be surprise, most of our profit comes from the chinese.
they buy bulks and resell them back in china

and the funny part is, the stuff is made in china.

i remember when we started selling under armour clothes a few 5-6 years ago. people bought like a few pairs.
but now it is crazy. everyone wants it.
insider trading alert for you right there.  check out their stock btw

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 27, 2015, 11:11:58 AM »
MCP is slowly climbing up.
i don't understand, a company that makes metal for all your electronice need is worth pennys
this stock is really undervalue, aside from the debt and money problem

hope you guys join me when it was .80s

let's ride together

FetishDream

« Reply #356 on: April 27, 2015, 11:56:20 AM »
biotech took a dumb big time today. 

Must be news about Greece issues or maybe that Earthquake in Nepal is stirring up the pot.  I dunno, something got to give but maybe it is a good idea to load up because you can get stocks for value right now when it is on the low low and hold for a few till the market rebound. 

If you can find the construction company, steal, brick, cement, anything that will get the bid to build up Nepal, now that's a good investment.   O0

LaibLaus

« Reply #357 on: April 27, 2015, 12:29:25 PM »
Some of my long term stocks plummeted big time today, it's going to be a long long long year of recovery.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 27, 2015, 02:25:17 PM »
oil stock are down even when oil is up this morning.
VLTC coming back to earth. I might get a position if she back to $1

FetishDream

« Reply #359 on: April 27, 2015, 02:37:31 PM »
oil stock are down even when oil is up this morning.
VLTC coming back to earth. I might get a position if she back to $1

She might not get down to $1 when she is at $9 right now.  You gonna wait a long time to see that happen.  If she goes down to $1, she is going out of business. 

I am unloading on a pissing poor biotech stock that dropped 80% today.  CELLADON CLDN

Cheap to buy now and just hold.  If she does not go out of business, expect her trying to recoup and start again.  Her trial came out negative thus why tarnishing her stocks.   :2funny:

This one is good for going long.  Still hunting for the lowest to enter for today or maybe wait until she goes even further per day. 

Advertisements