Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162785 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #360 on: April 28, 2015, 06:45:17 AM »
She might not get down to $1 when she is at $9 right now.  You gonna wait a long time to see that happen.  If she goes down to $1, she is going out of business. 

I am unloading on a pissing poor biotech stock that dropped 80% today.  CELLADON CLDN

Cheap to buy now and just hold.  If she does not go out of business, expect her trying to recoup and start again.  Her trial came out negative thus why tarnishing her stocks.   :2funny:

This one is good for going long.  Still hunting for the lowest to enter for today or maybe wait until she goes even further per day.

lol ouch. biotech tech company like this , is like hmong medicine. you don't even know if it work.

chart looks good. I'll keep an eye on this one for a few days. see if it goes any lower

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #361 on: April 28, 2015, 08:32:59 AM »

lol ouch. biotech tech company like this , is like hmong medicine. you don't even know if it work.

chart looks good. I'll keep an eye on this one for a few days. see if it goes any lower

It is a new company with big hopes but without fda approval to practice and then starting to make money, it then becomes a ghost company with no revenues and the company's worth is how much we investors are pumping into such companies.  I still don't get how such biotech company with no revenues, a product still in pending trial study and yet, her stocks are so high up there.  Even when her trial study turns out negative or doesn't work, her stocks fell but still up there.  I know of other biotech stocks that gets fda approval and yet, they are not even trading as high.  Makes no sense to me at all. 

cldn the day after the dump, she is up again.  In the green right now.  Seems like people still have  hopes in this company.  Trick is to go in at the bottom of her dip to protect us from going any lower. 

FetishDream

« Reply #362 on: April 28, 2015, 08:36:45 AM »
I have this for yesterday as they are big winning stocks. 

short
4/27
MDVXW .69
symx 1.84

Right now, both are in the neg for shorties.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 29, 2015, 12:05:34 PM »
great day for oil so far.
can we get $60 per barrel by tommorrow to end this good month

lol all these talk about how the world has soo much oil at the moment
do you guys really think there is no places to store them???
i never seen the places where they store the oil so I don't know

it might just be a conspiracy

all i know is, if you want to 2x-5x your money. buy them oil stock while it cheep cheap

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:11:46 PM by hmgROCK »

LaibLaus

« Reply #364 on: April 29, 2015, 02:48:28 PM »
Maybe just maybe vltc is legit haha; she may hit 20 today.

My broker won't let me short penny stocks; my money is on FARO.

Faro from 46.80 to 40.30 not too bad considering a week investment; balancing the loser picks.

LaibLaus

« Reply #365 on: April 29, 2015, 02:54:09 PM »
Oil for long term is a winner, it's not too late now, I've loaded up a bunch. What's killing me is my tech stocks when you have over 20k shares, a dollar goes a long way and I'm down equivalent of $4.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 29, 2015, 03:18:33 PM »
Oil for long term is a winner, it's not too late now, I've loaded up a bunch. What's killing me is my tech stocks when you have over 20k shares, a dollar goes a long way and I'm down equivalent of $4.

yup, i agree with you. can't go wrong long on this one. any company will do.
i prefer offshore driller company like SDRL

FetishDream

« Reply #367 on: April 30, 2015, 01:30:07 PM »
taking position on oil TRCH and VTG bothlooking healthy

going long on RGSE @ twenty cents just now with 70 Millions dollars worth of Revenues.  Inside investors have loaded up 54K @ .36 last year so they are down and when the stock is at the low low, we buy buy and hold.  Every year, it has hit $1 so I am holding onto this one for long and sell when she hits $1 aka 5x my investments.  Do you believe?   :2funny:

When going long, no need to look at your ticker on a daily basis to stress yourself out.  Just buy them and forget about them and only look when your local news be talking about it so when they say something about solar energy on the rise, you bet I'm selling.  I guess I'll have to wait for a long azz time when the focus now is on oil.   ;)

I have to start sticking to my fundamentals when buying stocks.  It is like going shopping on a deal.  I want the value of my stock to be on the super low low with high revenues and insiders be buying at the high high for their loss which is my gain.  Also, it has to be "slowly" peaking at least 3 straight days in the green.  Ride the train theory.  Plus, analyst shows that it outperformed and has a buyer's rating.  If these fits the bill, you can not go wrong.  If she does not go out of business for being a nasdaq trading under a dollar stocks, she has no where to go but up up from here.   O0

My strategy is weird I know but it is my only way to invest and double to triple up.  I have done it before and I will do it again.  Or maybe not  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 30, 2015, 02:50:09 PM »
taking position on oil TRCH and VTG bothlooking healthy

going long on RGSE @ twenty cents just now with 70 Millions dollars worth of Revenues.  Inside investors have loaded up 54K @ .36 last year so they are down and when the stock is at the low low, we buy buy and hold.  Every year, it has hit $1 so I am holding onto this one for long and sell when she hits $1 aka 5x my investments.  Do you believe?   :2funny:

When going long, no need to look at your ticker on a daily basis to stress yourself out.  Just buy them and forget about them and only look when your local news be talking about it so when they say something about solar energy on the rise, you bet I'm selling.  I guess I'll have to wait for a long azz time when the focus now is on oil.   ;)

I have to start sticking to my fundamentals when buying stocks.  It is like going shopping on a deal.  I want the value of my stock to be on the super low low with high revenues and insiders be buying at the high high for their loss which is my gain.  Also, it has to be "slowly" peaking at least 3 straight days in the green.  Ride the train theory.  Plus, analyst shows that it outperformed and has a buyer's rating.  If these fits the bill, you can not go wrong.  If she does not go out of business for being a nasdaq trading under a dollar stocks, she has no where to go but up up from here.   O0

My strategy is weird I know but it is my only way to invest and double to triple up.  I have done it before and I will do it again.  Or maybe not  :2funny:

dang I love that rgse chart
I'm holding a lot of winning off shore drill stock at the moment.
don't want to let any of them go at the moment.

don't let all these stock stress you out bro
like I say before a lot of these companies are good
why are we putting a price tag on their stock and companies
we the investor freely give them our money so they can conitnue doing what they do.
find new drug. make new products. etc...
if we get some money in return so be it.

don't let ur only motivation be money. go watch how money is made and you
will look at it different. basically someone just type in a number and money is created

like I told people. don't invest unless have good working car that is pay off.
a loyal wife/girlfriend. a house prefer one that is almost paid off.
a job lol my is only $8 but that's all I need.

FetishDream

« Reply #369 on: April 30, 2015, 03:18:10 PM »
dang I love that rgse chart
I'm holding a lot of winning off shore drill stock at the moment.
don't want to let any of them go at the moment.

don't let all these stock stress you out bro
like I say before a lot of these companies are good
why are we putting a price tag on their stock and companies
we the investor freely give them our money so they can conitnue doing what they do.
find new drug. make new products. etc...
if we get some money in return so be it.

don't let ur only motivation be money. go watch how money is made and you
will look at it different. basically someone just type in a number and money is created

like I told people. don't invest unless have good working car that is pay off.
a loyal wife/girlfriend. a house prefer one that is almost paid off.
a job lol my is only $8 but that's all I need.

I totally agreed. 

Here is how the nature of a daily trader is like.  He holds on a position and puts a stop limit on his stock.  It goes up cool right?  Now what if it goes down on any given day?  With that loss limit being set, it auto sells for him so now he is out of position.  Scare money makes no money so guess who be buying up his scare money?  Me  ha  :2funny:

If we are not truly a day trader, we have no business to stress ourselves out by looking at it daily.  So what if it goes up or so what if it goes down?  What really matters is is the future value of such company.  So what if it goes down a few ticker or even half for that matter.  If we sell on the loss and get out, we then hold no position and then guess what we tend to do like I do?  Having remorse when down the line, she goes up.  I have to stop making a habit of looking at all of my previous lovers.  They are doing quite well and stupid of me to sell when I started to panic. 

Exception is when you invest in stock that is a great candidate for a pump and dump run.  In this case, we have to watch for the exit or lose out if we decided to go long like mdcnd.  If I did not check my portfolio on the following day, I would be left with holding the bag for a loss now. 

Thus why I like to invest long in stocks that will not go out of business anytime soon.  How will they say in business you say?  I liked it more if they have a high revenue stream.  Money to stay in business is all that matters. 

I've been watching your girl HERO for the longest time.  I was already watching her before she took a nose dive when she lost out that big contract.  Her stocks went way down to 40 cents or something like that.  I should have gotten her on a fall like that, especially when she has a high revenue stream.  She doubled and went to 90 cents for you.  Just yesterday, I wanted to take onto her for a new position when she dropped to 68 cents.  My order did not go through when she went back up to 70 cents.  I lost out on her position and she ended up at 80 cents to close today.  That's a whole 11 cents up I would have gotten.  darn.   :'(

oh well, live and learn.  Another day it is. 

shorting BLVDW +210% and SGYPU +75% for tomorrow.  They both fits the bill.   O0

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 03:21:12 PM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 30, 2015, 07:31:31 PM »
I totally agreed. 

Here is how the nature of a daily trader is like.  He holds on a position and puts a stop limit on his stock.  It goes up cool right?  Now what if it goes down on any given day?  With that loss limit being set, it auto sells for him so now he is out of position.  Scare money makes no money so guess who be buying up his scare money?  Me  ha  :2funny:

If we are not truly a day trader, we have no business to stress ourselves out by looking at it daily.  So what if it goes up or so what if it goes down?  What really matters is is the future value of such company.  So what if it goes down a few ticker or even half for that matter.  If we sell on the loss and get out, we then hold no position and then guess what we tend to do like I do?  Having remorse when down the line, she goes up.  I have to stop making a habit of looking at all of my previous lovers.  They are doing quite well and stupid of me to sell when I started to panic. 

Exception is when you invest in stock that is a great candidate for a pump and dump run.  In this case, we have to watch for the exit or lose out if we decided to go long like mdcnd.  If I did not check my portfolio on the following day, I would be left with holding the bag for a loss now. 

Thus why I like to invest long in stocks that will not go out of business anytime soon.  How will they say in business you say?  I liked it more if they have a high revenue stream.  Money to stay in business is all that matters. 

I've been watching your girl HERO for the longest time.  I was already watching her before she took a nose dive when she lost out that big contract.  Her stocks went way down to 40 cents or something like that.  I should have gotten her on a fall like that, especially when she has a high revenue stream.  She doubled and went to 90 cents for you.  Just yesterday, I wanted to take onto her for a new position when she dropped to 68 cents.  My order did not go through when she went back up to 70 cents.  I lost out on her position and she ended up at 80 cents to close today.  That's a whole 11 cents up I would have gotten.  darn.   :'(

oh well, live and learn.  Another day it is. 

shorting BLVDW +210% and SGYPU +75% for tomorrow.  They both fits the bill.   O0

don't stress it man. don't look at it everyday.
most of these day trader are just shorting. they will cover. causing a spike
what goes down must come up. lol sometime it don't come up.
that why you split and have mult area of investment

ask your this question. are you a trader or are you a investor?

FetishDream

« Reply #371 on: May 01, 2015, 07:35:07 AM »
don't stress it man. don't look at it everyday.
most of these day trader are just shorting. they will cover. causing a spike
what goes down must come up. lol sometime it don't come up.
that why you split and have mult area of investment

ask your this question. are you a trader or are you a investor?

Another day to trade if any. 

No stress here when you are already up in the green.  I just need to stop looking at past lovers.  It is what slowing me down. 

Your MCP, watch out.  If they do not get over $1 soon, they will either be delisting or they will do a reverse split on ya.  You got till June.  Sell and get out by June. 

I love the R/S game.  I know how to play it now.  Instead of holding onto the bag and it goes to R/S, just sit and wait.  Once R/s, stock prices will go up, depending on how much the split is and then she goes back down to the current value because no one is crazy enough to buy during a R/s.  When this is the case, it is time to buy on the low and watch her goes up since those who are holding the bags are losing their azz off.  They will try to middle it by buying her at the low low which then jacked up her pricing on the short term and then you sell.  I learned it with MDCND r/s.  The formula is all the same and the R/S is a company's ploy to get back into the nasdaq without being delisted which then creates no value for shareholders whatsoever.  Your shares will be smaller but your value of stock pricing will be the same.  If it goes down, you are fawk even more. 

Do your research with MCP

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 01, 2015, 08:13:54 AM »
Another day to trade if any. 

No stress here when you are already up in the green.  I just need to stop looking at past lovers.  It is what slowing me down. 

Your MCP, watch out.  If they do not get over $1 soon, they will either be delisting or they will do a reverse split on ya.  You got till June.  Sell and get out by June. 

I love the R/S game.  I know how to play it now.  Instead of holding onto the bag and it goes to R/S, just sit and wait.  Once R/s, stock prices will go up, depending on how much the split is and then she goes back down to the current value because no one is crazy enough to buy during a R/s.  When this is the case, it is time to buy on the low and watch her goes up since those who are holding the bags are losing their azz off.  They will try to middle it by buying her at the low low which then jacked up her pricing on the short term and then you sell.  I learned it with MDCND r/s.  The formula is all the same and the R/S is a company's ploy to get back into the nasdaq without being delisted which then creates no value for shareholders whatsoever.  Your shares will be smaller but your value of stock pricing will be the same.  If it goes down, you are fawk even more. 

Do your research with MCP

lol i know MCP fate
I think she can easily reach $1
been touching the $1 mark past 5 days.
I will hold her till end of next week.

too many scared tactis being used here.
hold your ground soldier
we will be in warp drive soon

MCP is a investment for me.
your BIOC tech companies are trading companies
(speaking of BIOC,  imma get back on her if she dips to the $2.25)

gotta play both games

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 08:23:20 AM by hmgROCK »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 01, 2015, 08:40:13 AM »
lol hey guys i just pick up 2k share of MILL at .70