Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162903 times)

FetishDream

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #375 on: May 01, 2015, 08:48:53 AM »
lol hey guys i just pick up 2k share of MILL at .70
wish me luck.
come join this crazy train

good luck on this one.  you already down 5 cents @ 0.67 but who knows.  It can rally back by the end of the day.  Trick is to find out how low can she go today and then get into position for it.  Even in red for the day, if you buy the lowest peak, you still in the green for the day. 

My RGSE  +0.0169 so far.  Every penny movement is huge on this one here @ 0.2199

Today is a good day to buy.  Nasdaq up 33 points. 

edit: update on RGSE +0.053 now.  wow..   Would love to sell for dimes and change but I'm in this for long.  Can't sell now or just go broke and watch her go.   :2funny:

edit: Error not found 404.  She is attracting shorties and everything else in between.  Ticker just can't not stop moving so I can get a good reading on  her. 

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 09:20:15 AM by FetishDream »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 01, 2015, 12:25:41 PM »
lol stock market is definity rig yo.
that's ok. I got nothing but time.

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #377 on: May 03, 2015, 08:44:21 AM »
lol stock market is definity rig yo.
that's ok. I got nothing but time.

Rig for real but you're up 0.72 for Mill at closing on Friday.  I'm like wow, just wow   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #378 on: May 03, 2015, 08:54:32 AM »
the stock market is a big gamble.  Everyone thinks they have a system but all they are doing is playing a pocket trend or seasonality.  When the systematic change happens, it'll wipe most traders away.

Investing is a discipline based upon economic thesis projecting 10-15+ years.  I've been buying coal stocks for like 5 years...bleedi ng out my nose and ass...I keep buying this loser industry because either I'm stupid or I'm a genius.  My thesis is not based upon super cycle thesis but it's based upon a the underlying movement of market - energy.  Sure, there are HUGE cultural disadvantage to coal because EPA is regulating this industry to death and so are some EU agency...BUT, the thesis is not based upon western growth but on emerging industry.  For the market to grow, new market must be built and these new market must be built with energy derived from coal based industry.  QED.

It is the white man's gambling but I take such gambling over Las Vegas style gambling any day.  At least with the stock market, I don't lose it all on one sitting. 

True that everyone has their own strategy but the important thing here is to ride or be on the same side as the "fix" for the win.  Not all strategies are winners either and others may criticize my strategy just like how I am allow to say the same as yours.  Like coal, if it is not working out for you, jump to another industry.  Sticking with a sinking ship is just that, hoping for her to float but if she does not want to float, she will not just gonna.  Just like my mistake when I first started out by buying stocks that does not move at all.  Every day, it is the same pricing being flat lined.  Time is wasted, my money gets trap and my frustration grows so then I learned to take off my emotion and see the market beyond what the average trader would see.  Quite frankly, I still am blind because I still have not seen it but I'm trying  :2funny:

Too many strategy at play but I do know one thing though.  Just like the Vietnam war, we keep on moving because the moment you stand still or holding onto one stock, you might ride and die with such stock.  Lose a dollar?  No problem, go get yourself another one in hoping to get that dollar back and more.  One losing day and 2 winning days and at this rate, you will always be ahead.   O0

LaibLaus

« Reply #379 on: May 04, 2015, 11:15:07 AM »
Hero is kicking a$$ today while rgse is going in the wrong direction.

FetishDream

« Reply #380 on: May 04, 2015, 11:54:08 AM »
Hero is kicking a$$ today while rgse is going in the wrong direction.

RGSE pre market was around +0.028 then volumes just went up and running and when big volumes coming in, I think them shorties are coming which depleted the stock. 

What I see is a market correction for today but tomorrow, hoping for green.  On Friday, she did well.  Up 5 cents with 9millions volume when her average volume is just a mere 2 millions. 

Maybe reverse split coming or maybe buy out.  I am not too clear about this but I'm in at 20 cents and I am still good.  For now.   O0

Just last week, I almost pick up hero when she falls to 0.69 on a red day.  Good money to be made there. 

FetishDream

« Reply #381 on: May 04, 2015, 11:59:33 AM »
Key note to short for Tuesday

DRWIW
+0.07 (289.37 %)

LaibLaus

« Reply #382 on: May 05, 2015, 09:50:33 AM »
Oil is looking nice today!! Hero is going to be a hero and rises past a dollar today. My stale eox was up 16% now to 10; even that stock is up today.

LaibLaus

« Reply #383 on: May 05, 2015, 09:55:20 AM »
Rgse even a move of the hundredth place in the wrong direction still will hurt.

LaibLaus

« Reply #384 on: May 05, 2015, 09:59:27 AM »
Key note to short for Tuesday

DRWIW
+0.07 (289.37 %)

That one is green almost 80% atm

LaibLaus

« Reply #385 on: May 05, 2015, 10:03:10 AM »
PACD is really kicking a$$ today; should have taken a position last week.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 05, 2015, 11:39:29 AM »
Rgse even a move of the hundredth place in the wrong direction still will hurt.

In the green now. The stock market is rigged.  Business meeting in Sacramento now so can not really play.  Will trade during lunch time today for chump change. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

FetishDream

« Reply #387 on: May 08, 2015, 07:55:00 AM »
What the effering man?  Did anyone get a share of RIVT?

Was a pink sheet penny stocks one day and the next, signed up with Tesla motor and she jumped 10,000% over +0.60 just yesterday.  She settled at 22 cents for the day which is still a whooping 4,000%.   

Wow, totally blew my mind away.   We must be sleeping.   :2funny:

The math.

$1,000 invested x 10,000 = 10 million dollars richer. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 08, 2015, 09:05:58 AM »
What the effering man?  Did anyone get a share of RIVT?

Was a pink sheet penny stocks one day and the next, signed up with Tesla motor and she jumped 10,000% over +0.60 just yesterday.  She settled at 22 cents for the day which is still a whooping 4,000%.   

Wow, totally blew my mind away.   We must be sleeping.   :2funny:

The math.

$1,000 invested x 10,000 = 10 million dollars richer.

lol that's why I preach everyone should have at least 10 company stock at least $100 in all these .001 stock.

you never know when it going take off.

amazon was started in a garage.

some stuff that can really take off.

1. solar battery
2. eletric  car battery.
3. ecig and vapor
4.  wind power
5. rare earthh
6.  weed
7.  wearable
8.  streaming tv
9. fat weight pill
10. mobile ads

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:12:03 AM by hmgROCK »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2015, 09:15:24 AM »
lol I learn something today. any stock that recently did a reverse stock has the Letter "D" at the end

for example our mdcnd girl

Advertisements