Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162842 times)

FetishDream

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #390 on: May 08, 2015, 10:19:16 AM »
lol I learn something today. any stock that recently did a reverse stock has the Letter "D" at the end

for example our mdcnd girl

They can get out of a R/S and get listed again.  Just ask GEVO.  I've been watching her hard when she was under a penny.  She did a reverse split last month and so I stopped looking at her.  Load and behold, just yesterday, she climbed to $6 a share.   52 weeks high is $16 bucks.  If she did not do a R/S at under a dollar, I would be all over it.  Since she did, it is no point on holding a 1:15 split bag even if she sits at $3 a share but I learned from her too.  Finally a R/S that makes profit for those who were left holding the bag.  Usually people who got caught up with holding the bag during a R/s will be hella pissed since they get half their shares or however it split but the value remains the same.  Then it goes down most of the time but this one goes up which surprises me.  What this means is those holding the bag get a second chance in life since now they also make profit and you know what they did or should do?  They should sell it all to get out of such scam.  What happen when everyone sell?  Market correction takes over for a dump.  She was top dog yesterday with the jump and that indicates a short the following day for me.  Too bad so sad, I got scared so I didn't short her.   :2funny:  She is in the red right now.  Shortie wins today on her.  learned something new every time. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #391 on: May 08, 2015, 10:24:06 AM »
6 trading days ago, I took position in oil. 

taking position on oil TRCH and VTG bothlooking healthy

Vtg
looking healthiest for me.  As high as +0.052 @0.4575 right now. 

go oil   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #392 on: May 08, 2015, 10:45:38 AM »
Did you also know that if a stock is strong and healthy and you want to sell, someone out there will take it from you but when a stock goes down, in the red, in trouble, you want to sell, no one wants to buy it from you or they want to buy it for cheap? 

Usually happens when the volume is small, you get little interest in such stocks.  Second best is someone putting in a really small order or some of your shares will get split and traded off to different traders out there.   

I'm trying to sell my RGSE for 0.2148 and someone out there took it from me for 132 shares.  132 x 0.2148 = $28.35  Now you tell me if the trading fees for newbies were anywhere from $5 to $10 a trade and someone bought in for $28.35?  What kind of newbie is this?  Is is a kid trading his lunch money at the elementary school level or what?  Give me the real traders who will take it all from me. 

I want my money so I can take on another position now.  I see a good one going long.  Once I buy, I'll share ticker with you guys. 

FetishDream

« Reply #393 on: May 08, 2015, 11:13:04 AM »
mother effer, half hour later, still can't sell.  I think my online broker is holding me hostage.  Like if they know if I can't sell, I will hit that cancel button somewhere down the line.  Now if they go ahead and sell some and in my case, $28, guess what shows up in my account?  Only $18.  They took the $10 exit fee in advance.  So now the rest of my shares need to be sold by today or it will get auto cancel when the market closes and my online broker will win this one.  Such a scam should be illegal. 

If I call in to do an over the phone order, they will charge me an arm and a leg for it so there goes my profit.  The market is rigged.   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 08, 2015, 11:45:49 AM »
6 trading days ago, I took position in oil. 

Vtg
looking healthiest for me.  As high as +0.052 @0.4575 right now. 

go oil   O0

oil man. can't be wrong.
i feel guilty going to the pump and paying $2.50 a gallon
because i know it's wrong in my heart, we should be paying at least $3

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #395 on: May 08, 2015, 12:20:07 PM »
Of all the time I been holding and waiting for a trader.  Finally got it all sold.  Phew.   :2funny:

Now having the hardest time to buy this next one for position, one that I will hold until the end of this year.  I feel good about this one. 

Highlights:
1. Revenues 1.8billions. 
2. Insider invested $11 a share @ 100K worth but you know I am not going to pay that much  :2funny:
3. 52 weeks high is $13.74 a share
4.  They will launch their new product platform sometime this year so you know any good news, stocks will soar. 
5.  It is in the red today but that's good.  Get in at the low curve for cushion. 

It is on the low low so what we say about a strong future stock?  Buy low and sell high.  Exactly   O0

Once I am able to buy, I will share ticker. 

Edit:  I bought.  Get her low @1.28 with me right now.  DXM ticker 

Once again, do your research before buying.   I'm not trying to pump this one up because we all know that our PH pockets are not big enough to move anything.   :2funny:

Edit 1:  Already made money, she went up +0.005 for me by the end of this message.   :idiot2:

FetishDream

« Reply #396 on: May 08, 2015, 12:55:13 PM »
Of all the time I been holding and waiting for a trader.  Finally got it all sold.  Phew.   :2funny:

Now having the hardest time to buy this next one for position, one that I will hold until the end of this year.  I feel good about this one. 

Highlights:
1. Revenues 1.8billions. 
2. Insider invested $11 a share @ 100K worth but you know I am not going to pay that much  :2funny:
4.  They will launch their new product platform sometime this year so you know any good news, stocks will soar. 
5.  It is in the red today but that's good.  Get in at the low curve for cushion. 

It is on the low low so what we say about a strong future stock?  Buy low and sell high.  Exactly   O0

Once again, do your research before buying.   I'm not trying to pump this one up because we all know that our PH pockets are not big enough to move anything.   :2funny:

Edit 1:  Already made money, she went up +0.005 for me by the end of this message.   :idiot2:

OH crap, I might be wrong.  They are up to their heads in debt.  Forgot about that one.   :2funny:

Oh well, I'm gonna just let her ride.  A once upon a time strong stock has got to find a way to dance out of this one or go out of business.  Lets see if she can go under $1 for a delisting notice and do a R/S like the rest of them under $1 stocks.  This should be fun.  Always something new to learn but at what cost?  Putting my money where my mouth is.   :D

FetishDream

« Reply #397 on: May 08, 2015, 01:38:20 PM »

Highlights:
1. Revenues 1.8billions. 

For those who do not know how to play stocks, here is a tutorial of a simple and basic strategy.  Any given stocks that moves from opening to close, there will be a highest of the day and the lowest of the day.  Even if such stock is in the red for the day, if you buy at the lowest dip and it moves upward but still red for the day, you still make money. 

Take for instant my DXM, when she was at -0.14 @1.28, I buy.  Now, she is at -0.11 @1.31  Still a losing stock but I bought at the dip (so of speak) and she rebounded for me 3 cents.  To me, I'm 3 cents ahead.   Now you can sell to get out or hold to ride another day.  Had this was any other day, while holding the bag, I would be down 14 cents and she rebounded 11 cents which makes me losing 11 cents. 

Got it?  Simple right?  Reading chart is still king for day trader and that is how they do it by making their daily chump change and run.  No love involve if they are not planning to hold onto any given stocks for the long run. 

By the time I am at the end of this posting, cot dayam, just lost another penny.   :2funny:
Stock and ticker moves.  It is a hate and love relationship that moves throughout the whole entire day.  When in the green, I just can't wait for the day to end to end the day in the green. 

Now I am up a penny, back to $1.31   Stock is stupid and rigged  :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #398 on: May 08, 2015, 01:59:33 PM »
DXM oh my gosh, -0.07 @1.35 right now.  I just hope the day would be over before I lose her.  1 more hour to go to safe haven.  When there are times left, them shorties are coming by the massive. 

see?  by the time I'm done typing this. lost 2 pennies.   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 08, 2015, 02:16:59 PM »
For those who do not know how to play stocks, here is a tutorial of a simple and basic strategy.  Any given stocks that moves from opening to close, there will be a highest of the day and the lowest of the day.  Even if such stock is in the red for the day, if you buy at the lowest dip and it moves upward but still red for the day, you still make money. 

Take for instant my DXM, when she was at -0.14 @1.28, I buy.  Now, she is at -0.11 @1.31  Still a losing stock but I bought at the dip (so of speak) and she rebounded for me 3 cents.  To me, I'm 3 cents ahead.   Now you can sell to get out or hold to ride another day.  Had this was any other day, while holding the bag, I would be down 14 cents and she rebounded 11 cents which makes me losing 11 cents. 

Got it?  Simple right?  Reading chart is still king for day trader and that is how they do it by making their daily chump change and run.  No love involve if they are not planning to hold onto any given stocks for the long run. 

By the time I am at the end of this posting, cot dayam, just lost another penny.   :2funny:
Stock and ticker moves.  It is a hate and love relationship that moves throughout the whole entire day.  When in the green, I just can't wait for the day to end to end the day in the green. 

Now I am up a penny, back to $1.31   Stock is stupid and rigged  :2funny:

you are somewhat right.

I think it has more to do with the shortie. this is my main theroies
can disagree if you like

when people short. they borrow share and sell it there for a profit.
stock value prices drop.

they buy the share back hopefully at a low price and give it back to the broker
causing the stock price to go back up.

you have to time and wait for the shorts to cover

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 08, 2015, 03:12:52 PM »
Anybody got $100 they like to donate?

I got VPOR at .001

waiting for something to pop here.

FetishDream

« Reply #401 on: May 08, 2015, 03:46:59 PM »
taking position on oil TRCH and VTG bothlooking healthy

6 days ago, I also took position with TRCH

some luck I be running.  TRCH +0.25 @0.70  Are you effing me or what?  55% come up today alone.  If I see some reds for pre market of my oil stock watch list, I'm selling this turkey.  Taking my money and run right?

Oil, get in and get out.  Wait for another dip to reposition myself again.   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #402 on: May 08, 2015, 03:51:13 PM »
Anybody got $100 they like to donate?

I got VPOR at .001

waiting for something to pop here.

cot dayam, I thought you were talking about the one that I been watching since forever.  I'm like, no way, how can it be that low per shares? 

Then I looked at my listing and it was the wrong ticker.  same industry though.  VPCO is her ticker

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 08, 2015, 04:20:05 PM »
cot dayam, I thought you were talking about the one that I been watching since forever.  I'm like, no way, how can it be that low per shares? 

Then I looked at my listing and it was the wrong ticker.  same industry though.  VPCO is her ticker

ooo that stock is nice. but vapor is too risky so I just stick my VPOR and hope it takes off like wild fire. 

only a $100 for me so no biggie

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 11, 2015, 11:34:03 AM »
6 days ago, I also took position with TRCH

some luck I be running.  TRCH +0.25 @0.70  Are you effing me or what?  55% come up today alone.  If I see some reds for pre market of my oil stock watch list, I'm selling this turkey.  Taking my money and run right?

Oil, get in and get out.  Wait for another dip to reposition myself again.   O0

Up 0.25 again.  Trch
Up o.o3 vtg

Go oil. 

Taking position on my once upon lover biotech stock phmd.  Love it when the market reacts to quarterly news to drive that pricing down for me to buy at a discount.  Financial news is nothing to me if u planning to go long.  In at $1.51 this morning.  She can get to $2.00 easily which means easy profit. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements