Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162783 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #405 on: May 11, 2015, 12:30:46 PM »
Up 0.25 again.  Trch
Up o.o3 vtg

Go oil. 

Taking position on my once upon lover biotech stock phmd.  Love it when the market reacts to quarterly news to drive that pricing down for me to buy at a discount.  Financial news is nothing to me if u planning to go long.  In at $1.51 this morning.  She can get to $2.00 easily which means easy profit.

What i say about daily swings when people auto sell to free up shares so u can buy on the low.  How long has it been?  In at 1.51 now 1.70 +0.19 for me just like that. Nice cushion here. Phmd. Yum sex with ex

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 11, 2015, 12:49:14 PM »
amazon june 27, 1997    $1.49
amazon today  $434.41

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #407 on: May 11, 2015, 01:23:04 PM »
amazon today  $434.41

Would you buy it at $434 though?  I wouldn't.  Now how do you get people to buy more shares of amazon to raise more capital for such company?  You have to entice it by doing a split mayb 1:4.  Now would you buy it at $100 a share?  I sure would.

Back in 97, I wouldn't even  have $1.49   It would have gone to lunch or beer money.   :2funny:

LaibLaus

« Reply #408 on: May 11, 2015, 02:25:37 PM »
amazon today  $434.41

1.49 is not what you think for Amazon nor Microsoft ever a penny stock under 10 cents; the stock graphs may show a very low prices for both but it did account the stock splits into the graph. Take for example Apple stock only shows a high of 130+ but we all know that they were in the 600 something a few years ago before the 1 to 7 split.

FetishDream

« Reply #409 on: May 12, 2015, 08:13:12 AM »
Good morning 

oil vtg pre market up +0.0171 @0.48 <<-- 4 straight days in the green.  woooooo
oil hurting since OPEC said barrel will not go over $100 for the next 10 years. 
DXM my lottery pick up +0.10 @1.40

pre market don't mean anything much right now and we have seen that before.  Lets see how the day will end for these. 

FetishDream

« Reply #410 on: May 12, 2015, 08:57:32 AM »
Good morning 

oil vtg pre market up +0.0171 @0.48 <<-- 4 straight days in the green.  woooooo
oil hurting since OPEC said barrel will not go over $100 for the next 10 years. 
DXM my lottery pick up +0.10 @1.40

pre market don't mean anything much right now and we have seen that before.  Lets see how the day will end for these.

I knew it.  Such a scam.   :2funny:

Yall want to see something that has a nice and steady growth every year?  Look at this one.  NHTC So pretty, had I bought her young, I would not divorce her.  Not just yet. 

FetishDream

« Reply #411 on: May 13, 2015, 11:15:36 AM »
You don't have to buy just oil drilling company.  You can buy oil containing company, oil servicing company or do what I just did now.  I bought oil tanker transportation shipping company like DRYS

taking a new position on this one and letting some failed one goes.  Can't make money, gotta release and keep on moving and looking for that one hit wonder to recoup our money.  Too many times, I have seen investors who are stuck with their losses and they continues to hold onto it for years.  It is like their money is being trap and hoping for such company to do a U-turn for them.  If you want to do this strategy, you have to buy more on the low low if you think such company has a future.  I see people gripping at holding the bags at $11 a share when I got it for $1 a share.  Even though I took a loss, it is not as bad of a loss as the guy who is holding the bigger bag. 

Drys, my next investment of another yet 2.2 billion dollars revenue company who shares I believed is undervalued.  A penny stock with 2.2 billion dollars revenue company?  Sign me up and sell me more. 

In at 0.83 and looking for her to hit $1 or she will be delisted.  I loved them stocks that dances around the $1 and under range.  Although I may not be fully correct but from looking at other stocks like Hero and my nymx, they are or will be moving pass the $1 marker soon.  If they are able to do so, you make a profit for buying at the low low or at the rock bottom pricing.  So sick and tired of holding onto a bag where it is in the red day in and day out.  Stock market isn't easy business but we are trying.  May cost a fortune to try though but hey, at least we are trying.  I pay for my education.   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #412 on: May 14, 2015, 01:12:39 PM »
Something is happening at my dxm department.  No news but yet, she is up +0.27 right now @ 1.35

took me from way down to back in the green overall right now when bought at 1.28  phew!! 

Got to find an exit for this. Seems like a scam   :2funny:

Yall want a winner. ZHNE is nice...  9 days in the green and gives a dayam about the fluctuation of the market.  Come get some.   O0

LaibLaus

« Reply #413 on: May 14, 2015, 02:55:54 PM »
In for oil before the bell; oil is liquid cash collect it while you can.

LaibLaus

« Reply #414 on: May 14, 2015, 02:59:04 PM »
Kss and jcp are loser today, good to pick up some for the rebound.

FetishDream

« Reply #415 on: May 14, 2015, 07:07:42 PM »
Read the news on Avon products AVP

They were reported to have a buy out by a capital firm so the stocks went up by 20% only for avon reps to let its investors know that such firm might not exist and it could all be a hoax.  Investigation coming soon. 

What a scam. 

FetishDream

« Reply #416 on: May 15, 2015, 04:30:56 PM »
More education:

So check this out.  I just recently took position with Drys who is an under $1 penny stock however, she owns 75% of ORIG who stocks be trading in the $8.90 right now. 

There got to be an explanation to why the parent's company is lower than the subsidiary company.  Anyone know?

LaibLaus

« Reply #417 on: May 19, 2015, 01:25:50 PM »
Collecting more oil on a down day like today and letting it go on the next rise.

FetishDream

« Reply #418 on: May 20, 2015, 01:08:54 PM »
Collecting more oil on a down day like today and letting it go on the next rise.

I'm getting out of the oil industry and get position in october.  Goldman Sach be saying that oil will hit $45 a barrel by oct.   Unless you day trade for chump change, good skills and luck to ya. 

I'm sticking to what I do know best and that is the bio tech field.  My former love child that tripled for me ECTE +0.285 @1.65 with no news at all.  She tripled for me with no news too. 

Aveo +0.26 @1.60 now 

It looks like the same bio tech stocks that were once strong will come back and continued to be strong.  I can literally live on with just cherry picking these stocks.  Buy on the low and sell on the high and wait for another low on them again.  Their yo yo movements making it that much easier to trade.   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #419 on: May 20, 2015, 01:15:02 PM »
What the bullchit.   Another bio tech went beyond the moon. 

yesterday, she went to the moon @1.60
today, +3.97 (+248.12%) @5.57

PBMD

biotech is where the money is at.   O0

edit: and rising.  Volume at 74 mil and rising.  These are the types of stocks that I liked to watch because it just can not stop moving. 

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:17:39 PM by FetishDream »

Advertisements