Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162853 times)

LaibLaus

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #420 on: May 21, 2015, 11:47:30 AM »
I'm getting out of the oil industry and get position in october.  Goldman Sach be saying that oil will hit $45 a barrel by oct.   Unless you day trade for chump change, good skills and luck to ya. 

I'm sticking to what I do know best and that is the bio tech field.  My former love child that tripled for me ECTE +0.285 @1.65 with no news at all.  She tripled for me with no news too. 

Aveo +0.26 @1.60 now 

It looks like the same bio tech stocks that were once strong will come back and continued to be strong.  I can literally live on with just cherry picking these stocks.  Buy on the low and sell on the high and wait for another low on them again.  Their yo yo movements making it that much easier to trade.   O0

I feel that there "could" be a double bottom for oil and I stressed it in this thread weeks ago but while cash is generating from oil this second like today, I am not going to refuse. A few consistent K's here, a few there will add up and propel that portfolio closer to retirement.

No matter what sector(s) you are in, my motto is "if it's working, don't change a thing". What really set me back this year is a merger of two giants in their respective field that didn't go through.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LaibLaus

« Reply #421 on: May 21, 2015, 11:56:03 AM »
What the bullchit.   Another bio tech went beyond the moon. 

yesterday, she went to the moon @1.60
today, +3.97 (+248.12%) @5.57

PBMD

biotech is where the money is at.   O0

edit: and rising.  Volume at 74 mil and rising.  These are the types of stocks that I liked to watch because it just can not stop moving.

And today, it's a reversal. You know many of these penny stocks are pumped and dumped schemes. When a person is not greedy, you can always dump and be ahead. 30% is already too greedy; there is no words to describe over 200%.

FetishDream

« Reply #422 on: May 21, 2015, 12:38:24 PM »
And today, it's a reversal. You know many of these penny stocks are pumped and dumped schemes. When a person is not greedy, you can always dump and be ahead. 30% is already too greedy; there is no words to describe over 200%.

when it goes up beyond the moon, it is time to short.  Oh how unstable can she be. 

on the flip side, aveo, a bag I held back in april 3rd is making me big money today.  Got her at $1.50  She almost double me up with another impressive move today +1.19 @2.79 and climbing.   :D

biotech, buy low and wait for pending clinical trail to get approve.  any good news like these or private investors pumping money is good news for going to the moon and beyond.   O0

edit: +1.30  moving so fast, I just can not keep up but auto sell into effect.  dip 5% and I'm letting it all go and take my winnings.   O0 

This chit better not be another one of them pump and dump biotech scam. 

edit 2:  Thank you aveo, take money and run   O0

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:03:38 PM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 22, 2015, 11:02:58 AM »
I knew the market was rig and there finally proof !!!
couple of banks got sue and fine this week for trading scam, fraud, manipulation, etc..
funny thing that crack me up is that $5.6 billion is going straight to the government pocket. lol
not the people who lost $$$

"The giant $5.6 billion settlement involves Barclays PLC, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Royal Bank of Scotland PLC and UBS AG being fined variously by the Department of Justice, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Commodities Futures Trading Commission and pleading guilty to various criminal charges"

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2015/05/20/giant-5-6-billion-bank-fines-paves-way-for-clients-to-sue/

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 22, 2015, 11:08:26 AM »
I'm getting out of the oil industry and get position in october.  Goldman Sach be saying that oil will hit $45 a barrel by oct.   Unless you day trade for chump change, good skills and luck to ya. 

lol and you believe them???
those thief, crooks, and lair.
look man, nobody knows what is going happen
if they tell you they do, they're lying or inside trading which is illegal

always buy low, forget about it. come back in a year or two to collect your profit.
(hopefully)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 22, 2015, 11:22:26 AM »
I want you guy to look at PAA and tell me. that's not rig.
look to me like people are on the phone working together.
lol too funny. let it play out

FetishDream

« Reply #426 on: May 28, 2015, 11:30:56 AM »
Impressive ticker to watch for today. SGNL +0.48 @2.08  O0

FetishDream

« Reply #427 on: May 28, 2015, 07:49:44 PM »
Only oil I'm holding is:
GLRI and ROYL

they have good potential for long expecially royl history of having 8 splits.  No kidding.  They must be doing something right to have that many splits.  Whoever holding that bag for the first split is sweet right about now.

My bio tech AMRN which I sold for profit got a win in their court case today.  Stock rises to the news.  I sold since I did not  have the patience to see a dripping faucet.  I knew they are going to win but the waiting game just killed me.  Been watching her daily for any news about this court case while I was holding onto her.  Had to let her go to free up the funds to play elsewhere. 

What I learned about the biotech industry (penny stocks) and this is my check list before the buy

-Is there any pending clinical trial that you know you are going to win.  What is the date on it?
-Is there any buy out, hedge funds looking into an investment? Once again, future date is important
-How much revenues are they generating vs the debt ratio?  Can they continue to still be in business for going long?
-Delisting coming soon?  How volatile?
-Are management crooks?
-Now to see if management are crooks or not, look into their history of having a reverse splits.  Usually 80% of the time (roughly in my head speculations), a reverse splits stock does not benefit the shareholders.  Dilution is our worst nightmare. 

there are other factors too that I look for like average volumes and market cap, insider investors (if insiders do not believe in buying their own stocks, why should I?)

I have made a tons of mistake by chicken out and sell early with biotech but what I should have done is get them dates and just check my stocks on them dates.  These daily swings are there for day traders to make their pennies and run while scaring you off for that auto sell so they can pick up some more.  Nevermore.  With biotech, go for long and once it is met, it will then be ok to put your auto sell loss limit down.  It is then you can run with no remorse because you run away with profit.

With that in mind, my new biotech lover is GALE bought a couple days ago during lunch time at the pricing of $1.40

We will see how well she do.  I have made money with biotech.  I'll just stick to what I do know. 

Also, I'm waiting for the next reverse split on any stocks and short it for pennies.    O0

Till next time, good skills and luck and may we all make money with this funky and fun hobby.  Don't quit your day job.   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 28, 2015, 08:23:56 PM »
why not swing?
and keep increasing your stake and number of share?
what goes up must come down.
plus everyone has a smartphone.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 29, 2015, 01:14:11 PM »
your trading stragties is crazy fetish
but damn. 1-6 month for a research result annoucnment that has a 50/50 chance
that is gambling

why not ride them waves.
keep reposition urself on bad and good days
increase your number of share

FetishDream

« Reply #430 on: May 29, 2015, 04:42:37 PM »
your trading stragties is crazy fetish
but damn. 1-6 month for a research result annoucnment that has a 50/50 chance
that is gambling

why not ride them waves.
keep reposition urself on bad and good days
increase your number of share

You mean like chart reading and get in on the low, watch the trend to rise and sell before the dip?  Good strategy for day trader but that would mean you have to watch your stock like a hawk.  A dip can come while you be taking a dump and I would be married to my phone.   :2funny:

Plus, I would need at least 15K investment in one stock if I play this route to collect my loose change for % and run.    Too rich for my blood but it is still a good overall strategy I do agree. 

If a ship is dying and you want to load up some more, that's mad suicide.  Sell all, wait for the low low and reposition again is the better strategy.  I don't want to be the one holding the bag. 

Oil stock today, remember my ex lover TRCH.  I bought on the low low, she rise rise for my gain.  I sold her when she started to dip a little and look at her go now.  She is up almost 26% today alone at a little over a dollar.  HOt dayam.  Once again, I knew a good stock when I see one but patience man, I don't have patience.  I need my funds to play elsewhere so I sell young for little profit.  Scare money makes no money. 

My habit is that I kept on looking back at past ex lovers.  I only do this with stocks and not with humans.   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 01, 2015, 08:32:52 AM »
You mean like chart reading and get in on the low, watch the trend to rise and sell before the dip?  Good strategy for day trader but that would mean you have to watch your stock like a hawk.  A dip can come while you be taking a dump and I would be married to my phone.   :2funny:

Plus, I would need at least 15K investment in one stock if I play this route to collect my loose change for % and run.    Too rich for my blood but it is still a good overall strategy I do agree. 

If a ship is dying and you want to load up some more, that's mad suicide.  Sell all, wait for the low low and reposition again is the better strategy.  I don't want to be the one holding the bag. 

Oil stock today, remember my ex lover TRCH.  I bought on the low low, she rise rise for my gain.  I sold her when she started to dip a little and look at her go now.  She is up almost 26% today alone at a little over a dollar.  HOt dayam.  Once again, I knew a good stock when I see one but patience man, I don't have patience.  I need my funds to play elsewhere so I sell young for little profit.  Scare money makes no money. 

My habit is that I kept on looking back at past ex lovers.  I only do this with stocks and not with humans.   :2funny:

all stock do this. even APPLE
they go up and down during the day.
if you can catch that bottom down during the day before it goes up back up.
there your profits.
nickles and dimes yo.

you can get your $1 in 1-6 months.
i'm going collect my nickles and dimes today, everyday.

.10 cent x 20 days(trading day in a month)=  $2 per month- $1 (because we can't all be winner)= $1 a month.

FetishDream

« Reply #432 on: June 01, 2015, 08:56:06 AM »
Something is happening at my dxm department.  No news but yet, she is up +0.27 right now @ 1.35

took me from way down to back in the green overall right now when bought at 1.28  phew!! 

Got to find an exit for this. Seems like a scam   :2funny:

Yall want a winner. ZHNE is nice...  9 days in the green and gives a dayam about the fluctuation of the market.  Come get some.   O0

dxm already up 19%

Knew she had potential but got in at the wrong time.   :2funny:

edit:  make that 22%  She is hot for the day.  Pump em and dump them.  Smells like it. 

edt2:  31% @ less than half a million volume?  Is that even possible? 

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:05:17 AM by FetishDream »

FetishDream

« Reply #433 on: June 01, 2015, 08:59:54 AM »
all stock do this. even APPLE
they go up and down during the day.
if you can catch that bottom down during the day before it goes up back up.
there your profits.
nickles and dimes yo.

you can get your $1 in 1-6 months.
i'm going collect my nickles and dimes today, everyday.

.10 cent x 20 days(trading day in a month)=  $2 per month- $1 (because we can't all be winner)= $1 a month.

I really like your strategy and it really makes sense.  All pennies all added up to $1+ by the end of the day.  Just got to learn how to read them charts with candles and double bounce for double bottom and all. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 01, 2015, 09:15:48 AM »
I really like your strategy and it really makes sense.  All pennies all added up to $1+ by the end of the day.  Just got to learn how to read them charts with candles and double bounce for double bottom and all.

don't buy sucky stock though.
buy brand name stock

this is how bank makes billions in profit
they do high frequency trading.
these trade happen really fast. they collect pennies

it does require you to be on a computer or phone all day.
only down side. almost like a second job.

ask yourself this question.

are you a trader or investor?

trading is trading, all day everyday. a job

investor is gather of donation and hoping that company will be good in 5-10 years.

Advertisements