Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162919 times)

FetishDream

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #435 on: June 01, 2015, 09:28:43 AM »
don't buy sucky stock though.
buy brand name stock

this is how bank makes billions in profit
they do high frequency trading.
these trade happen really fast. they collect pennies

it does require you to be on a computer or phone all day.
only down side. almost like a second job.

ask yourself this question.

are you a trader or investor?

trading is trading, all day everyday. a job

investor is gather of donation and hoping that company will be good in 5-10 years.

I really do not  know what I am for I hold onto my stocks for short term.  If I were an investors, I would not be playing with penny stocks.  I'd go with them bigger names that can split and continues to splits for maximum fun. 

dxm   nickles and dimes can be taken here.  WTF man?  No news and 41%+ right now?  oh my gosh. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #436 on: June 02, 2015, 08:27:52 AM »
For today, we hunt and watch that chart to get our nickes and dimes with AVEO

+0.45 at premarket right now.  Watch for that dip, get in, she pumps and get out. 

FetishDream

« Reply #437 on: June 02, 2015, 08:42:34 AM »
Oil KEG, my ex is up hard right now. +0.17

Don't want to hold the bag and go for long?  Catch her on the dip and ride her up for your daily nickle and dimes. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 02, 2015, 08:51:05 AM »
just want to share a little information on when company go BK or bankruptcy.

We take Charter Communication for example  CHTR
its stock was trading at at .02 when it when BK.
the stock was useless and worthless and don't count no more, got discard.

CHTR came out of Bk and got listed back on the exchange.
with brand new stocks for around $40ish

those old stock $.02 do not count no more.

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #439 on: June 02, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »
I liked to look at ex for some reason.  Maybe I should stop because seller's remorse can kick on in. 

TRCH, my ex lover in the oil industry that made me profit went to the moon today.  +0.639   @1.74   Like I said, buyer's remorse for selling prematurely.  Knew she had it in her.  I need to figure out how and what I did to pick up a stock like this that can explode in a short amount of time. 

My bio tech gale already puts me in the green.  +0.09 @1.70 today.   I'm holding onto this one because I smelled something good about this one.  In 2 weeks, this company is going to have a shareholder's conference and if the news is good, she will rise again.  Buy before the news is what I'm saying. 

I'm not touting this one because the high risk is there but there is also money to be made. ENPT  been on my watch list.  +62% today @ 15 cents.  Taking about penny, this is some real penny chit. 

Zhne I touted before and took position a long back.  Why sell when she is growing like weeds.  Look at her chart.  She may be down for 1 day but the next day, she is back in the green.  We need to find a stable stock like this.  Her movement is not much per day but it all adds up.  A riding roller coast stock for cheap is what I am looking for. 
Stability = less stress 

Come and get that money.  I think I am not going to trade and just hold position on every Friday.  I hate Friday trading.  If you in the red, you have 2 weekend days to be in the red and to think about it.  I like Tuesday like today.  Monday is a tease but Tuesday is a market adjustment day.  I don't have the research but there got to be a day out of the week where it is more profitable.  If only I know, I'll just trade that day only for green.   O0

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:00:22 PM by FetishDream »

FetishDream

« Reply #440 on: June 03, 2015, 01:41:30 PM »
I liked to look at ex for some reason.  Maybe I should stop because seller's remorse can kick on in. 

TRCH, my ex lover in the oil industry that made me profit went to the moon today.  +0.639   @1.74   Like I said, buyer's remorse for selling prematurely.  Knew she had it in her.  I need to figure out how and what I did to pick up a stock like this that can explode in a short amount of time. 

My bio tech gale already puts me in the green.  +0.09 @1.70 today.   I'm holding onto this one because I smelled something good about this one.  In 2 weeks, this company is going to have a shareholder's conference and if the news is good, she will rise again.  Buy before the news is what I'm saying. 

I'm not touting this one because the high risk is there but there is also money to be made. ENPT  been on my watch list.  +62% today @ 15 cents.  Taking about penny, this is some real penny chit. 

Zhne I touted before and took position a long back.  Why sell when she is growing like weeds.  Look at her chart.  She may be down for 1 day but the next day, she is back in the green.  We need to find a stable stock like this.  Her movement is not much per day but it all adds up.  A riding roller coast stock for cheap is what I am looking for. 
Stability = less stress 

Come and get that money.  I think I am not going to trade and just hold position on every Friday.  I hate Friday trading.  If you in the red, you have 2 weekend days to be in the red and to think about it.  I like Tuesday like today.  Monday is a tease but Tuesday is a market adjustment day.  I don't have the research but there got to be a day out of the week where it is more profitable.  If only I know, I'll just trade that day only for green.   O0

Talking about a swing.  TRCH went up +0.66 in the first hour alone.  Now only up 2 pennies.  Wow, big time spender be moving that line and all that had stop limits were sold off which depleted the stock. 

Gale about time a biotech firm is doing well for me.  another +0.09 for today. 

Enpt is high volatile for an otb stock.  Would not touch it with a 10 foot pole.  Rise big, down big.

Zhne my love child up +0.15 This one chart is so beautiful.  Growing like a rollercoaster.  Big movement in the past 2 hours with no news. 

It helps with nasdaq is in the green.  My portfolio with my other heavy hitters are also in the green.  Oil is so sad today that it is not even funny.  Good thing I am holding onto just 2 bags in this industry. 

FetishDream

« Reply #441 on: June 03, 2015, 02:00:26 PM »
Too bad my funds are not cleared otherwise, I would have loaded some more to collect some nickel and dimes with TRCH

up 2 pennies after dropping a load.  Good swing on chart.  20 minutes later, she's +0.17 and climbing

good candidate to get in, make dough and get out. 

FetishDream

« Reply #442 on: June 04, 2015, 07:39:19 AM »
Good morning and my Aveo once a love child of mine is up +0.71 pre market like wow who the hell is pumping it up.  It has shorty written all over it at opener.  Just watch. 

Imma short it down and try to ride it back up once it goes way way down.  Read the charts. 

FetishDream

« Reply #443 on: June 04, 2015, 08:49:24 AM »
Another winner that I wanted to share.  DSKX

can't go wrong with the health industry

3 months chart is a nice upward rollarcoaster 

+0.10 for today so far.  Looking healthy and another stock to hold for long since no 2 days where it is in the red.  We want to look for stocks that does that.  One day red, next day bounce back with a green.  If it keeps up, it continues to rise a few ticks here and there. 

edit: By the end of this message +0.13 up 2 ticks more.  Very good potential  O0

edit 2:  +0.22  told you so

edit 3:  +0.48   nickels and dimes, where you at?  Collect

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:53:15 AM by FetishDream »

FetishDream

« Reply #444 on: June 04, 2015, 08:58:41 AM »
Good morning and my Aveo once a love child of mine is up +0.71 pre market like wow who the hell is pumping it up.  It has shorty written all over it at opener.  Just watch. 

Imma short it down and try to ride it back up once it goes way way down.  Read the charts.

Shorting aveo is money.  Now just +0.28 from over valued at pre market of 0.71  O0

Gale up +0.08 and looking healthy.  Her news is here and as long as there is no bad news, she will continue to rise. 

edit: Gale +0.13 Still early so just hold it please and no shorty to the rescue. 

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/06/04/why-galena-biopharma-inc-exploded-higher-in-may.aspx

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:46:21 AM by FetishDream »

FetishDream

« Reply #445 on: June 04, 2015, 06:30:21 PM »
dskx +0.50 @ 2.62
aveo shorted her and won as expected.  From +0.71 premarket to +0.17 @ 2.49 for the day
Gale +0.19 @ 1.98 

Can't win every day but when lose, one can lose small but when win, one can win big.  When asked that 23 years old kid who is on my team to how much did he lose in one day, he said $1,500 and how much did he win in one day, he says $10,000.   :happy7: .  His goal is to be consistently winning 2K per day.  I liked his ambition.  No hmong parents are going to say no to him now.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #446 on: June 04, 2015, 06:55:05 PM »
I loaded more on Gale earlier today.  It is a nice stock to go long.  Basing it upon its past history, when it goes 2%,2%,5%,10%, it then goes to $7 a share.  I know that history of the past may not have anything with the future but hey, if you are a chart reader, you know that "trend is your friend"

With that in mind, here are some speculation points with Galena.  They have a pending product (can't spell it but it starts with the letter N) that their science already showed a 70% approval rating for containing this type of cancer.  This pending trial is not due in a year or 2 but at the end of this year, they have to produce a preliminary result and with any given good results, their stocks are going to rise.  On a red day like today, she is able to go strong and I saluted her for that. 

Plus, there is a rumor that bigger pharm institution may want to buy her basing it upon them good science.  Gale position is not to sell as of yet.  Why sell when your company is doing so well?  So thus, she is trying to get her PPS to rise to $7 and then sell for massive pricing which then her stocks will rise to $25 and then to $50.  How much did I/we buy it for?  Penny stocks.  yup yup.  Go big or go home.  I don't know much about any other industry but I loved my bio tech stocks.  Plus that 23 years old kid is also into bio tech as well.  Keep it simple and do what you know best.   O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 05, 2015, 10:44:34 AM »
Away from my desk, in meeting now and dskx n gale making me rich.  Why putting stop limit now?  Hold the bag n roll the dice when going long.  Another green day for certain bio tech n health.

Just heard in meeting that healthnet n tele performance is a buyout this month.  Shhhhhh  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

FetishDream

« Reply #448 on: June 05, 2015, 07:17:31 PM »
What I do know is that you buy and hold until the next news outbreak.  With gale, she has an annual shareholder's meeting in SF on June 19th.  At meetings, they are going to feed infos and good news so the stocks may rise even higher. 

They might even talk about a buy out.  If successful, expecting $25 to $50 PPS.  Just like anything, gamble at your own risk.  I know a guy who invested $100K when she was at $1.3x.  He made 50% of that in 2 weeks or around there.  I went in a little bit after he got in.  Who the hell makes $50,000 in 2 weeks?  I'm like wow, make me your student. 

Will there be resistance by coming monday?  I really dunno but I'm watching this girl really closely.  If them big boys sell, I'm selling with them and get position to ride the low up again.  I'll just hunt this girl from here on out. 

See you guys MOnday and have a good weekend. 

FetishDream

« Reply #449 on: June 05, 2015, 07:40:08 PM »
Load up on Gale
Why the PPS did not go beyond the moon?  It is because of them shorties, holding the Price per shares down.  When shorty leaves, this stock is going to the moon.  You know how you invest in education because you believed that educating our kids is well worth the investment?  Well Galena products can help fight cancer.  Who the hell in their right mind to short a company who wants to save lives?  I'm doing it for ethical reasons too.  We might get cancer some day or your parents might get cancer so we are hoping for that miracle drug that can prevent the cancer cells to come back. 

Here is the best news yet. 

GALE 2nd FDA approved drug set to launch next month  GALE Will have two approved drugs on the market, revenues will continue to grow, as we wait for preliminary phase 3 results for the drug that will put us over the top. Neuvax will be the closest thing to a cure for certain types of breast cancer on the market, if approved. Chances of reoccurrence will drop from almost 25% to only 5%.

If someone told you that there is a 1 in. 4 chance your cancer would return, but told you that by taking this drug your chances would drop to 1 in 20, any logical person would jump at the chance of taking this drug.
 Doctors will be quick to prescribe, and insurance companies will be glad to cover.
 To say the potential of this drug is huge would be a major understatement .

Like always, buy at your own risk.  It is still a white's man gambling with the stock market. 

Advertisements