Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 163086 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #450 on: June 10, 2015, 02:56:54 PM »
dskx +0.50 @ 2.62
aveo shorted her and won as expected.  From +0.71 premarket to +0.17 @ 2.49 for the day
Gale +0.19 @ 1.98 

Can't win every day but when lose, one can lose small but when win, one can win big.  When asked that 23 years old kid who is on my team to how much did he lose in one day, he said $1,500 and how much did he win in one day, he says $10,000.   :happy7: .  His goal is to be consistently winning 2K per day.  I liked his ambition.  No hmong parents are going to say no to him now.   :2funny:

Dskx beyond the moon
Gale had a pull back yesterday due to results of pending lawsuit.  Today the siut got dropped hence their gradual rise.  Dropping makes it cheaper for long to get entry position for a cheaper pricing. 

Dskx though, im proud of my love child.  Health field is easier if your research smells future good news and get position on the low and before the rise. 

There are plenty more stocks like these
that points to an increase on the rise with chart movement and where investors are buying to move them lines. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #451 on: June 18, 2015, 08:41:01 AM »
Just wanted to say that oil HERO got hoses right now.

Pre market already down -0.42+ @0.24 

If you still believe, you can buy them for cheap and hold right now for value.  Not I though.  I'm through with oil.  All broken promises with nothing delivers.  Biotech is my gold mine that I'm banking and sitting on it.   O0

LaibLaus

« Reply #452 on: June 18, 2015, 12:06:49 PM »
PACD just came down big time too; good for a position on the way up.

FetishDream

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #453 on: June 19, 2015, 07:27:35 AM »
Cot dayam ADAT.  She was riding +0.049 for me up till the last second.  I mean really?  Last freaking second to end out the week and she dips down to +0.025 .  Every freaking digit counts as revenues for me. 

I am glad time ran out otherwise, I would have a heart attack.  :2funny: Still making money for the day but will be extra careful with this one here.  At my position, if she drops another penny on coming Monday, I'm selling her all.  I need to be up enough to soak in a loss and hold for major fun.  Don't insider investors want their money back?  Come on, pump it up, you make money, I make more money.  ha   :D

Back in March 20th, I took position with Adat but then she began to lose profit for me so I sold it. 

One thing I should have done is to buy it and forget about it.  Watching it daily will make you want to sell your stocks prematurely due to shorts driving them prices down for a panic attack for them longs. 

Premarket right now and at one time.  Adat +0.15 @0.37 

Cot dayam, where was I when she was getting high?   :2funny:

My next challenge is to find a stock that has good numbers for future returns and watch them shorts be driving that stock way down so that I may buy it at value for the long.  My problem is that I buy the right stock but as soon as I sell them, add weeks/months later and such stock soars.  Just my luck and SMH.   :D

FetishDream

« Reply #454 on: June 19, 2015, 07:33:29 AM »
My other challenge is to hunt for them IPOs

Get in and cash out when there is a slight dip.

FIT just IPO yesterday at $20 a share and ended the day up 40 something percent.  I'll take 40% investment.  Who wouldn't? 

FetishDream

Re: Investment in oil stocks....
« Reply #455 on: June 19, 2015, 08:06:01 AM »
Back in March 20th, I took position with Adat but then she began to lose profit for me so I sold it. 

One thing I should have done is to buy it and forget about it.  Watching it daily will make you want to sell your stocks prematurely due to shorts driving them prices down for a panic attack for them longs. 

Premarket right now and at one time.  Adat +0.15 @0.37 

Cot dayam, where was I when she was getting high?   :2funny:

My next challenge is to find a stock that has good numbers for future returns and watch them shorts be driving that stock way down so that I may buy it at value for the long.  My problem is that I buy the right stock but as soon as I sell them, add weeks/months later and such stock soars.  Just my luck and SMH.   :D

No wonder I sold ADAT with no remorse here.  She is a scam.  Was up large pre market then 30 minutes before market opens, she is now in the red.  I'd be pissed stupid if I were to hold onto this scam of a bag here.   :2funny:

You know why she is a scam?  She had a reverse stock split in her history and we all know what happens to most reverse split stocks.  They are all scams. 

I think I made the decisions to sell her when I found out she was a RS candidate.  I go to this website here to figure out a ticker's history before buying.

https://www.splithistory.com/

FetishDream

« Reply #456 on: June 19, 2015, 08:50:47 AM »
AMDA

My new position and loving anything with health related

Cheap to buy at 50 cents a share.  Double up to $1 whenever or go bust.   :2funny:

Half an hour into trading and volumes are up to 3mil+ 

FetishDream

« Reply #457 on: June 19, 2015, 09:11:41 AM »
Another winner that I wanted to share.  DSKX

can't go wrong with the health industry

3 months chart is a nice upward rollarcoaster 

+0.10 for today so far.  Looking healthy and another stock to hold for long since no 2 days where it is in the red.  We want to look for stocks that does that.  One day red, next day bounce back with a green.  If it keeps up, it continues to rise a few ticks here and there. 

edit: By the end of this message +0.13 up 2 ticks more.  Very good potential  O0

edit 2:  +0.22  told you so

edit 3:  +0.48   nickels and dimes, where you at?  Collect

DsKX

+0.43  @4.87
enough said

FetishDream

« Reply #458 on: June 22, 2015, 07:46:19 AM »
AMDA

My new position and loving anything with health related

Cheap to buy at 50 cents a share.  Double up to $1 whenever or go bust.   :2funny:

Half an hour into trading and volumes are up to 3mil+

amda premarket for the new week.  +0.08 @0.62 

going to $1 anytime with news of fda approval of their product(s) expected maybe by the end of this week or next week.  I dunno.  My news feed is kinda sketchy. 

I bought this turkey at 52 cents on Friday too.  Maybe finally I found me a winner?   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #459 on: June 22, 2015, 07:51:30 AM »
I've talked about CLDN before didn't I?  Maybe I haven't but they are on my radar for an entry.  They were once traded at $28 a share but their clinical trial failed so they are now down to sub low $2 a share.  At the beginning of June, the company made an announcement that they are looking for a acquisition or partnership and layed off half of its crew members to save their cash flow. 

I like a powerful that once thrived and failure is buying on value and that is what I liked.  Plus, the talk about merger/partnership is all I need to hear.  But first, they need a buyer   :2funny:

4 straight days in the green for CLDN and pre market now is in the green.  Maybe she has potential or shall I wait till she goes down to sub par $1 stock?  Looks like she bottomed out so know when to get on the train early for the ride or miss out an opportunity to buy at value. 

Market needs to hurry up so I can buy me some.   :D

FetishDream

« Reply #460 on: June 22, 2015, 09:52:45 AM »
Talking about a swing.  TRCH went up +0.66 in the first hour alone.  Now only up 2 pennies.  Wow, big time spender be moving that line and all that had stop limits were sold off which depleted the stock.

Only oil that I'm seeing and still moving is TRCH.   She up large again.  Cot dayam it.  Would have quadruple her by now. 

Only way to win this game is to really go long and stop looking at them on a daily basis which will scare you for a sell.  Hold and check back quarterly is how you do it.  Less stress that way.  Then again, seeing a depletion is to cut your loss and savage what you can get out of it and sprinkle it on the next one in hoping to recoup your loss. 

FIT newly ipo stock is moving well every day now.  The next yahoo perhaps?  But it is just a stupid gadget that sells.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #461 on: June 22, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »
amda premarket for the new week.  +0.08 @0.62 

going to $1 anytime with news of fda approval of their product(s) expected maybe by the end of this week or next week.  I dunno.  My news feed is kinda sketchy. 

I bought this turkey at 52 cents on Friday too.  Maybe finally I found me a winner?   O0

Been watching this turkey for the past 3 hours now.

9.5 million volumes at 3 hours into this.

She went up as high as 0.68 then dropped to 0.61 where I loaded up some more.  "Buy the rumor, Sell the news" 

currently +0.126 @0.666 right now.  wow, diablo's number 666  ha  :2funny:

Some rich guy from china be bragging about how he once bought a bio tech stock for 0.60 and kept it for less than 7 years and sold it for $250 per shares.  I'm like no way, wow...  very good china man and that is how he got rich. 

edit: by the end of this message +0.1313   "Don't stop, don't stop go go go go" - Dean Martin   

FetishDream

« Reply #462 on: June 23, 2015, 09:17:36 AM »
AMDA What is she smoking?  She is making me rich.  Got in at 52 cents last Friday.  Monday, up 27% around there.  Today, another green another 14% right now.  Can yahoo or apple make me that rate and that fast of a time frame?  I think not. 

Lets go to the moon.  $1 to double me up.  About time I caught me a sexy one.  5 millions volume in half an hour.  wow

Plenty room for everyone to make money here.  Shorty will drop her and then she rises again at near the ending of the bell like yesterday.  Ride the daily chart if you are a day trader.  Buy at the dip, sell at the tip.  "Buy at the rumors, sell at the news"

One thing that is scary about these cheap penny stock is that every penny is a big movement unlike yahoo and apple, every dollar is a movement.  I am glad I am on the right side of the fix.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #463 on: June 23, 2015, 10:17:27 AM »
I took position with NSPR too.  Hook it up.  NSPR and AMDA is like twins.  Both goes up same time or both will die.  Double the profit, double the fun right? 

Alright.  That is all the juicy I am going to share for now. 

ztommyx

« Reply #464 on: June 24, 2015, 12:43:24 AM »
anyone bought FB back in 2012 would be ballin now.
up almost $50

Advertisements