Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 162772 times)

FetishDream

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #465 on: June 24, 2015, 10:08:27 AM »
anyone bought FB back in 2012 would be ballin now.
up almost $50

You have to wait all them years to be balling?  Then again, you have to have big money to be a big time baller too.  Good stocks like FB, apple, yahoo are the safest bet when buying at their infancy.  Sure profit but right now, we all have missed the train.  Everyone is looking for another fb and the likes to park their money.  Less risky investment that way. 

However, I know a guy who parks his 300K on them high volatile stock and when he sells, I too sell since he holds the larger bag and when he sells, stock prices will fall too.  I get out when he gets out. 

Like yesterday, my beloved amda  had the hardest time going over that 80 cents marker.  It had 5 million volumes in the first half hour alone then I saw her leveling out at 80 cents a share, around there.  He said he take profit and banked 90K.  I too sold with him then I about my business just to see amda down big time.  Down you say? Well good, we both bought in again at the low low today and she is making us 12% right now.  I'm selling her again when he does. 

This day trading style to take nickle and change works for chart readers.  Buy at the dip, sell at the tip or put a stop limit just in case and take profit.  I love high volume that moves the price per shares all over the place.  Hard to buy yes because it can not stop moving but it has the pump and dump theory behind it which then makes it perfect for me to get a strategy going with such stock. 

I have been buying different stocks and holding and in hoping to be another FB but man, I don't have years upon years to double up.  I play the high risk role with the right kind of strategy will get me double up in no time.  Doubling up to a million.   O0

edit:  Amda just hit 20% a few moment ago.  17% now.  stop limit up and taking profit at 15%. 

wait for her to go down more and enter again for another ride.  Does FB gives me 15% profit on one sitting?  Sure, I got to wait for another 3 months and that is an if. 

edit 2:  24% now  Stop limit up again.  wow  :D

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:41:13 AM by FetishDream »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #466 on: June 25, 2015, 11:37:20 AM »
DNRG for today went to the moon.  They got a contract with the government so stock is soaring right now.  A perfect candidate for day trader to make their money with chart reading and buying on the flash sale when shares are dropping for an easy pick up. 

I came late to the party so I did not buy at opener.  She opened around @0.079 cents and went as high as +0.225 cents.  Like wow, triple her up in just a few hours.  I have not seen something like this good since mdcn  maryjane pump and dump pink sheet stock.  So from +0.22 cents, she drops down as expected to +0.10 cents and that is where I got her at.  She was dancing at +0.13 cents @0.21 so I sold her and taking +0.03 cents on a super low price per share stock = good money.

If she goes down again, I am going to rinse and repeat.  Easy money for the hit and run and stop limit is a must for these super super low stock that has the same potential to take all of your money while you go on a pee break.  Had that happened to me before so you learned through experiences. 

FetishDream

« Reply #467 on: June 25, 2015, 12:09:20 PM »
RXMD  LIke right now for real.  WTF?   :2funny:
@0.0406 +0.0405 (+736.36%)

ztommyx

« Reply #468 on: June 25, 2015, 06:22:10 PM »
You have a good strategy going but most of us here do not have real time to buy and sell stock. Also most of us don't have that money to play with. I've been following a few stocks for awhile as well.

I have a fidelity account and it takes a day to buy and sell and no real time to buy when it dip and sell when it tips.

FetishDream

« Reply #469 on: June 26, 2015, 11:54:22 AM »
You have a good strategy going but most of us here do not have real time to buy and sell stock. Also most of us don't have that money to play with. I've been following a few stocks for awhile as well.

I have a fidelity account and it takes a day to buy and sell and no real time to buy when it dip and sell when it tips.

I get real time with td ameritrade.  Here's the catcher though.  If you do not have 25K in your account, once you day trade (enter and exit) like 4 times within 5 days, they will consider you a day trader and wants you to add more funds, up to 25K to your account or they will not let you execute for 90 days.  I learned it the hard way when I first starting out.   :2funny:

The strategy is a given blue print and I learned it through my own experiences.  It just that I uses real money instead of play money to learn this stuff. 

If you trade like the rest of them, you will lose your azz off.  If you flip it and trade the unorthodox way, the strategic way, you will come out ahead.  Now with strategy, hardly anyone out there will teach you theirs.  It is a shady business actually.

They say to buy on a red day when the stock market is in the red and sell on a green day.  Red means you are buying on discount plus when stock falls, people who put a stop limit will have an automatic sell by their broker so it looks like everyone who set such limit is selling which then depleted the stocks even more.  With chart reading, you buy on their panic and take their shares.  You hold to see her rise up again and set your stop limit after having your profit and when she dips a little bit, auto sell with that stop limit feature set.  Take profit and run. 

There are stocks that I do hold and buy for long.  These are the ones that has a future forecast and I am not selling until those forecast are met with due dates.  The stocks that I day trade which is not a lot because I don't have that much time to really glue to the screen are the ones that are being pump due to rumors.  They say to buy on rumors and sell when such news actually comes out.  Pricing low before the rumors buy and when it goes off the roof with news, you sell.  If it continues to rise after you sell, it then becomes an option to whether you want to enter again to take more profit or not.  Usually I do not get in after I sell.  Once I sell, I then day trade it when it continues to rise even further but only buy when it goes down and people sell on panic.   :2funny:

Too many strategies out there but I continued to learn this game and try to find loop holes and exploit it for money.  I'm currently trying to study them charts like cup and handle pattern, the double dip, reading candles ect ect. 

My next ticker to exploit right now is CHCI +0.06 @0.66 right now.  The day is still young and she is already money.  There will be a pull back and that is when I attack for another bounce. 

Happy trading. 

FetishDream

« Reply #470 on: June 26, 2015, 12:06:51 PM »
I've talked about CLDN before didn't I?  Maybe I haven't but they are on my radar for an entry.  They were once traded at $28 a share but their clinical trial failed so they are now down to sub low $2 a share.  At the beginning of June, the company made an announcement that they are looking for a acquisition or partnership and layed off half of its crew members to save their cash flow. 

I like a powerful that once thrived and failure is buying on value and that is what I liked.  Plus, the talk about merger/partnership is all I need to hear.  But first, they need a buyer   :2funny:

4 straight days in the green for CLDN and pre market now is in the green.  Maybe she has potential or shall I wait till she goes down to sub par $1 stock?  Looks like she bottomed out so know when to get on the train early for the ride or miss out an opportunity to buy at value. 

Market needs to hurry up so I can buy me some.   :D

CLDN She down big time, almost 50% today but that's good.  She bottomed out today at $1.28 when I picked her up.  I said I was going to buy her for long when she hits around $1 right?  She is still looking for a partnership or merger to liquidate and when she does, I think her company will have value.  For right now, she is dying and laying off 50% of her employees.  I'm sprinkling little money on this one for the long.  I'm betting that she will get a buyer and lets see if her pricing will increase.  If not, under $1 for 6 months, gets an extention and the a reverse split.  Oh well.  I'm buying in the semi dark. 

In at $1.28   she is at $1.32 now.  Got a little bit of a cushion for some profit there.  Will hold for the next big news. 

FetishDream

« Reply #471 on: June 26, 2015, 12:30:20 PM »
DNRG for today went to the moon.  They got a contract with the government so stock is soaring right now.  A perfect candidate for day trader to make their money with chart reading and buying on the flash sale when shares are dropping for an easy pick up. 

I came late to the party so I did not buy at opener.  She opened around @0.079 cents and went as high as +0.225 cents.  Like wow, triple her up in just a few hours.  I have not seen something like this good since mdcn  maryjane pump and dump pink sheet stock.  So from +0.22 cents, she drops down as expected to +0.10 cents and that is where I got her at.  She was dancing at +0.13 cents @0.21 so I sold her and taking +0.03 cents on a super low price per share stock = good money.

If she goes down again, I am going to rinse and repeat.  Easy money for the hit and run and stop limit is a must for these super super low stock that has the same potential to take all of your money while you go on a pee break.  Had that happened to me before so you learned through experiences.

DNRG just hit her low for the day at 11 cents.  My entry is there.  Panic sale is my pick up.  Trying to make me another 3 pennies for the super win.  Will watch this like a hawk and stop limit at 11 cents for even money if lose. 

Edit : 13.5 right now?  Stop limit up with her to take profit. 

edit 2 : 14.4 cents now.  +0.035 just like that. 

Not getting greedy.  Stop limit 14 cents and take big profit. 

Just like I said.  With these penny stocks, I watch for a hard rise with big volume and then a harder fall and people sell on panic or their stop limit will auto sell for them.  I pick up on the low and ride back up for the bounce and adjust my stop limit if she rises even further. 

edit 3: 15.3 now.  stop limit 15..

dayam, rides over.  sold at 15.  She dips. 

Wait for another re-entry... maybe same stock.  Just like hunting.  All I do is hunt just one stock or maybe 2 for entry and execute. 

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:37:17 PM by FetishDream »

ztommyx

« Reply #472 on: June 27, 2015, 11:58:54 AM »
I have the same or similar strategy but no money to play real time.

From your above strategy, you made roughly $7k with $20k and 181k shares @ $.11. Estimates only cuz I'm lazy.

Pretty good profit for a day trade.

Perhaps I can just take out my money from Fidelity and play real time with Ameritrade  8)

FetishDream

« Reply #473 on: June 29, 2015, 10:04:52 AM »
I have the same or similar strategy but no money to play real time.

From your above strategy, you made roughly $7k with $20k and 181k shares @ $.11. Estimates only cuz I'm lazy.

Pretty good profit for a day trade.

Perhaps I can just take out my money from Fidelity and play real time with Ameritrade  8)

Penny stocks are risky but if you know how to hunt for them good ones with big volumes which speaks to me that there is interest in this stock, you can make profit.  Who cares about the pump.  I'm here for the dump but the trick is to watch it like a hawk for a drastic pull back where people who buys in at high, in thinking that it will go higher but it goes down and everyone dumps it.  That to me means money and ride that baby back up for a few tickers for the win. 

For today, I'm hunting LOCM

+0.05 or 6 @ around 0.10 right now  so every penny movement is huge.  Execute a good one and calling it a day.  NO need to go play elsewhere plus today's market is taking a dump because of that Greece market incident.  People there are pulling out their money but the banks only allows $66 per day?  WTF right?  Reminds me of the great depression in america.  Almost same situation.

If those who likes to go long, when the market is down like this, this is investor's dream where they can buy on the low to ride it up to the high. 

Simple question one must ask is this.  Are you an investors (go long) or are you a trader (daily)??  Now back to LOCM where I already have a market buy at 6 cents and if it goes down there. Maybe make 2 cents and that is all I need.  If not, no big deal, I'll hunt for the next one for tomorrow. 

Happy stocking to all. 

FetishDream

« Reply #474 on: June 29, 2015, 10:23:38 AM »
Penny stocks are risky but if you know how to hunt for them good ones with big volumes which speaks to me that there is interest in this stock, you can make profit.  Who cares about the pump.  I'm here for the dump but the trick is to watch it like a hawk for a drastic pull back where people who buys in at high, in thinking that it will go higher but it goes down and everyone dumps it.  That to me means money and ride that baby back up for a few tickers for the win. 

For today, I'm hunting LOCM

+0.05 or 6 @ around 0.10 right now  so every penny movement is huge.  Execute a good one and calling it a day.  NO need to go play elsewhere plus today's market is taking a dump because of that Greece market incident.  People there are pulling out their money but the banks only allows $66 per day?  WTF right?  Reminds me of the great depression in america.  Almost same situation.

If those who likes to go long, when the market is down like this, this is investor's dream where they can buy on the low to ride it up to the high. 

Simple question one must ask is this.  Are you an investors (go long) or are you a trader (daily)??  Now back to LOCM where I already have a market buy at 6 cents and if it goes down there. Maybe make 2 cents and that is all I need.  If not, no big deal, I'll hunt for the next one for tomorrow. 

Happy stocking to all.

15 minutes later, LOCM +0.12 @0.158?  Whoever bought at opener is rich like for real.  She opens around 4 cents around there.  Almost 4x your money just like that.  WTF right? 

my gosh, where was I?  Sleeping?   :2funny:

Well good, now I just changed my buy order to reflect such rise.  All daily riser must drop and I will be waiting for such drop to go in for the entry.  Once it goes down and hoping to catch it on the very bottom, these same people who sold at the high will buy with me which then make her rise again.  That is the strategy.   O0

ztommyx

« Reply #475 on: June 29, 2015, 05:30:18 PM »
That's how day traders work.

I guess ya missed out on that last one eh? Like you said, wait for it to drop and buy or find the next stock.

Btw, how much does Ameritrade charge for each transaction? And do they charge for EVERY change or just everytime you buy a new stock?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 30, 2015, 10:58:07 AM »
That's how day traders work.

I guess ya missed out on that last one eh? Like you said, wait for it to drop and buy or find the next stock.

Btw, how much does Ameritrade charge for each transaction? And do they charge for EVERY change or just everytime you buy a new stock?

Flat fee $10 for every trade.  Other places may be cheaper but i think they also wants a cut if u buy penny stocks plus if u no trade they charge u non activity fee.  I pay more but flat fee with no hidden charge is the way i roll.  I'll share a link that gives money or 60 free trades if u deposit $2500 or something like that.  Wk been busy for me so I'll do it later.  1Business day for your funds to be clear n one day if u cash out via ach bank routing wire transfer. 

Im not trading today.  Greece is still a mess so im holding out and plan my nxt strategy

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

FetishDream

« Reply #477 on: June 30, 2015, 12:39:58 PM »
Flat fee $10 for every trade.  Other places may be cheaper but i think they also wants a cut if u buy penny stocks plus if u no trade they charge u non activity fee.  I pay more but flat fee with no hidden charge is the way i roll.  I'll share a link that gives money or 60 free trades if u deposit $2500 or something like that.  Wk been busy for me so I'll do it later.  1Business day for your funds to be clear n one day if u cash out via ach bank routing wire transfer. 

Im not trading today.  Greece is still a mess so im holding out and plan my nxt strategy

anyone wants in with td ameritrade, drop me your first, last name and email addie in my pm box.  I'll send you a request.   They will send you a special offer for being a new member.  60 free trades perhaps? 

ztommyx

« Reply #478 on: June 30, 2015, 06:17:43 PM »
^^ same as the guy above you perhaps?

$10 per trade not too bad, only a few dollars more than the other guys.

I need to do more research because the last guy I had to play with (stocks) he pretty much took advantage of my money. This was like 10 yrs ago or so.

FetishDream

« Reply #479 on: July 01, 2015, 07:21:53 AM »
^^ same as the guy above you perhaps?

$10 per trade not too bad, only a few dollars more than the other guys.

I need to do more research because the last guy I had to play with (stocks) he pretty much took advantage of my money. This was like 10 yrs ago or so.

yeah same guy.   When I am away from my computer, I am on my phone and with my phone, it goes to that bozo.   :2funny:

With td ameritrade, they are as legit as you can get.  I was with them when they were td waterhouse.  They are just your broker so no one is going to rob you of your money.  You can even call them up to place a trade but doing thus will cost you around $40 for every trade.  $10 is nothing when trade with big bank rolls. 

The market bounced back yesterday and was in the green.  One more hour before market opens so research time. 

Advertisements