Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 164349 times)

FetishDream

Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #480 on: July 01, 2015, 07:28:53 AM »
For today and pre market stats, TBIO gained +0.18 @1.85 on good news. 

Transgenomic Launches Ultra-High Sensitive ICEme(TM) Mutation Enrichment Kits Enabling Turbocharged Cancer Research on Existing Platforms

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #481 on: July 01, 2015, 08:48:09 AM »
For today and pre market stats, TBIO gained +0.18 @1.85 on good news. 

Transgenomic Launches Ultra-High Sensitive ICEme(TM) Mutation Enrichment Kits Enabling Turbocharged Cancer Research on Existing Platforms

Flash sale with tbio right now. -0.07 @1.60

She is looking for buyers to ride her back up.   O0

edit:  hold that buy.  -0.09 now. 

How low can she go?  She is stalling out right now?  Which way will she go? 

edit: -0.14  then -0.12  I see a resistance at 14 pennies down.  -0.14 now

I want to know why this is the case.   Stocks pre marketed hard with good news only to counter it with bad news, dilution of shares with warrants.  This tells me that management for tbio needs to go or this company is going down.   -0.12 now

edit:  -0.20

straight up dilution. 

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:13:26 AM by FetishDream »

ztommyx

« Reply #482 on: July 01, 2015, 09:47:47 AM »
The rumor says it will dip more. Buy when it does.

What u meant about my previous post was about the person not the company.

FetishDream

« Reply #483 on: July 01, 2015, 11:17:29 AM »
The rumor says it will dip more. Buy when it does.

What u meant about my previous post was about the person not the company.

buy on the rumor and sell on the news. 

she is now at -0.13 with a nice rebound.  So if you would have bought at 20 cents in and she rebounded to 13, you sell there and profit 7 cents even though she is in the red for the day.  4.5% gain of your profit.  Take money and run style. 

$5000 investment is 3401 shares @ 1.47
3401 x 1.54 = $5237

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:26:50 AM by FetishDream »

FetishDream

« Reply #484 on: July 01, 2015, 12:02:26 PM »
Another one to hunt now is BTU

53 millions volumes and the day is not even over yet like wtf? 

-0.54 @ 1.65

A once powerful coal company got killed.  Maybe it is not too shabby to just buy a few and hold for the long.  A shot in the dark.  She already hit her lowest today. 

"Peabody Energy is the world's largest private-sector coal company and a global leader in sustainable mining, energy access and clean coal solutions."

FetishDream

« Reply #485 on: July 02, 2015, 08:44:04 AM »
taking position on oil TRCH and VTG bothlooking healthy

going long on RGSE @ twenty cents just now with 70 Millions dollars worth of Revenues.  Inside investors have loaded up 54K @ .36 last year so they are down and when the stock is at the low low, we buy buy and hold.  Every year, it has hit $1 so I am holding onto this one for long and sell when she hits $1 aka 5x my investments.  Do you believe?   :2funny:

When going long, no need to look at your ticker on a daily basis to stress yourself out.  Just buy them and forget about them and only look when your local news be talking about it so when they say something about solar energy on the rise, you bet I'm selling.  I guess I'll have to wait for a long azz time when the focus now is on oil.   ;)

I have to start sticking to my fundamentals when buying stocks.  It is like going shopping on a deal.  I want the value of my stock to be on the super low low with high revenues and insiders be buying at the high high for their loss which is my gain.  Also, it has to be "slowly" peaking at least 3 straight days in the green.  Ride the train theory.  Plus, analyst shows that it outperformed and has a buyer's rating.  If these fits the bill, you can not go wrong.  If she does not go out of business for being a nasdaq trading under a dollar stocks, she has no where to go but up up from here.   O0

My strategy is weird I know but it is my only way to invest and double to triple up.  I have done it before and I will do it again.  Or maybe not  :2funny:

I know a good stock when I see one but I can also be wrong.  I bought in RGSE in hoping to go long but I got out just in the nick of time before she did a reverse split. 

What I do know is never to go long on a stock that has gone RS.  However, that does that mean that it would be a bad stock to "Hunt" for our daily change. 

For today, volume up with over 1 milllion in just the first 10 minutes.  Wait for flash sale and buy her on the dip and rider her up.  This RS stock here is unstable and bi polar.  Some days, she's up 50 cents and on others, she down just as much.  In this case, I'll dip to take profit and I run.  Rinse and repeat if she does the same on a daily basis because the chart does not lie.  Ride that rollarcoaster of a chart for profit.

+0.56 @ 2.44 now and still moving

FetishDream

« Reply #486 on: July 02, 2015, 08:46:30 AM »
15 minutes later, LOCM +0.12 @0.158?  Whoever bought at opener is rich like for real.  She opens around 4 cents around there.  Almost 4x your money just like that.  WTF right? 

my gosh, where was I?  Sleeping?   :2funny:

Well good, now I just changed my buy order to reflect such rise.  All daily riser must drop and I will be waiting for such drop to go in for the entry.  Once it goes down and hoping to catch it on the very bottom, these same people who sold at the high will buy with me which then make her rise again.  That is the strategy.   O0

LOCM up 50% right now @ 0.12 a share.  Profit to be made here.  Same style.  Just 2 ticks up is all you need for a 20% gain on the day.   How to execute or when to execute is the hard part. 

FetishDream

« Reply #487 on: July 02, 2015, 09:00:30 AM »
HnSN 15% rise with news of FDA approval of its product.

FDA approval will pop any stocks out there.  Without such approval, they can not profit as a company if you can not sell your products or services. 

What all of my bio tech shares have in common?  FDA pending...    I buy on the rumor and wait till fda date of approval or disapproval to make my move.   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #488 on: July 06, 2015, 09:12:21 AM »
Today I hunt ENZN

rising good with no news.   O0

FetishDream

« Reply #489 on: July 07, 2015, 07:31:27 AM »
Waking up early morning to hunt for PBMD +67% pre market.   O0

ztommyx

« Reply #490 on: July 07, 2015, 03:43:13 PM »
Following. I do read your thread.

FetishDream

« Reply #491 on: July 07, 2015, 04:28:05 PM »
Following. I do read your thread.

If you want your money to be on the less risky side, do research on DePo.  She rose today due to a buy out talk, one in which depo rejected an offer from horizon.  What this means is that depo thinks that they are still undervalued so if they are going to sell, they want more money.  This is good for investors as we have seen today, a big increase in volume as well as jump in PPS (price per shares) for Depo. 

I would be all over it but I'm more of a penny stock, hitting jackpot kind of a guy.  Parking my money on $20+ PPS stocks is the safer way and doubling up might take a few years but well worth it.  Better than parking your money in the bank that grows what?  2% annually and that is a big if? 

What I hate to see is MM (market manipulation).  As with PBMD up 67% pre-market today, big buyers are jacking up the pricing in pre-market so that small fish like us would buy in the hype and buy at opener.  At opener, they have a big volume sell and so we end up holding the bag for a loss.  I see this all the time with pre market and after hours trading. 

When I see this MM at play, I tend to short it.  To make money, we have to make our moves along with these big time players in the game.  They hold the bigger bags so if they move, we better move before them because if they sell, we will be too late to get out in the nick of time. 

With biotech, I use this website to play around with the dates. 
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpmn/pmn.cfm

FDA has an x amount of time to get the word out to companies.  If you put in a request, you will get your answer.  As it gets closer to news by fda closing time, shares might go up due to the "rumors" so if you know when, you can buy in advance on the dip low and let the rumor drives the prices up.  Once fda approval and you are on the winning side, your shares will go off the roof.  From 0.60 to $6 just like that in 2 days.  I have seen it before when I was just watching and learning how to understand this stock market trends and affairs. 

Tomorrow is another day, another stock gets to shine and more education for me.  I'll get this down like a science some day.  Results may varies still. 

FetishDream

« Reply #492 on: July 07, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »
You have to wait all them years to be balling?  Then again, you have to have big money to be a big time baller too.  Good stocks like FB, apple, yahoo are the safest bet when buying at their infancy.  Sure profit but right now, we all have missed the train.  Everyone is looking for another fb and the likes to park their money.  Less risky investment that way. 

However, I know a guy who parks his 300K on them high volatile stock and when he sells, I too sell since he holds the larger bag and when he sells, stock prices will fall too.  I get out when he gets out. 

Like yesterday, my beloved amda  had the hardest time going over that 80 cents marker.  It had 5 million volumes in the first half hour alone then I saw her leveling out at 80 cents a share, around there.  He said he take profit and banked 90K.  I too sold with him then I about my business just to see amda down big time.  Down you say? Well good, we both bought in again at the low low today and she is making us 12% right now.  I'm selling her again when he does. 

This day trading style to take nickle and change works for chart readers.  Buy at the dip, sell at the tip or put a stop limit just in case and take profit.  I love high volume that moves the price per shares all over the place.  Hard to buy yes because it can not stop moving but it has the pump and dump theory behind it which then makes it perfect for me to get a strategy going with such stock. 

I have been buying different stocks and holding and in hoping to be another FB but man, I don't have years upon years to double up.  I play the high risk role with the right kind of strategy will get me double up in no time.  Doubling up to a million.   O0

edit:  Amda just hit 20% a few moment ago.  17% now.  stop limit up and taking profit at 15%. 

wait for her to go down more and enter again for another ride.  Does FB gives me 15% profit on one sitting?  Sure, I got to wait for another 3 months and that is an if. 

edit 2:  24% now  Stop limit up again.  wow  :D

amda made me profit yes.  I'm waiting for the low to enter her again.  Her product already approved in the european market and is selling well.  It just needs that approval by fda to sell here in the USA.  It is not like it will get rejected because the product does not work.  It is working in Europe like hello.  News will come in the 3rd quarter and I believe we are in the 3rd quarter now. 

I've been watching these MM driving this stock down.  I hate MM but I have learned to love them and should thank them for driving it down so that I can buy it on the low low.  Cheap to buy right now around 52 cents a share.  Why not. 

My futurist play book on amda
-If and when fda gives clearance to sell in the usa market, shares will go up due to expected earning revenues for the company goes up.
-Big companies may want to partnership or merge or buyout.  Hit the jackpot if that happens.  Due date is second half of 2016. 
-Insiders are starting to buy so you know what that means.  If they buy, we buy.  They insiders, they know what's up and they want to make that money too. 

Amedica Corporation Provides Update on FDA Questions and Femoral Head Testing Protocol Feedback
4:45 PM ET 7/7/15 | GlobeNewswire

Amedica Corporation (Nasdaq:AMDA), a company that develops and commercializes silicon nitride ceramics as a biomaterial platform, today announced that responses to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") inquiries regarding the Company's cervical composite silicon nitride interbody device were submitted to the FDA on June 30, 2015. Additionally, the Company has received feedback from the FDA regarding its wear testing femoral head protocols.

Submission for 510(k) clearance of the Valeo C Interbody with CsC Osteo-Conductive Scaffolding ("Valeo C CsC"), which was submitted in the first quarter of 2015, relates to the Company's CASCADE clinical trial of its composite silicon nitride spinal interbody devices. Since submission, the Company received a list of questions from the FDA requesting additional information pertaining to the product's clinical performance data, as well as indications for use and device description. The Company has responded to the questions and now awaits clearance of the Class II medical device for commercial distribution or additional communication from the FDA.

"After successfully completing an important surveillance audit with no non-conformities being identified, we've submitted responses to the FDA questions regarding our composite silicon nitride device," said Dr. Sonny Bal, chairman and CEO of Amedica Corporation. "Our submission starts the clock once again with the FDA, and we remain hopeful for a final response during the third quarter of this year. As sales momentum of this unique device continues to build in Europe, we look forward to beginning domestic shipments as soon as we achieve clearance."

"We also received very constructive feedback on our proposed wear testing protocol and have a clearer understanding of the pathway to market for our silicon nitride femoral heads in the U.S.," continued Dr. Bal. "The comments by the FDA will ensure that the testing of our material, as compared to other ceramic predicate devices on the market, will meet or exceed existing testing standards. Silicon nitride is the toughest, most fracture resistant, chemically stable bioceramic available today. We look forward to a direct comparison to all other femoral head materials, which is slated to begin later this year, to confirm our claim that silicon nitride is the ideal biomaterial of choice."

FetishDream

« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2015, 11:48:01 AM »
Perfect scenario and perfect timing. 

The nyse got a glitch in their system so trading was halted.  United airline was grounded and the wsj.com site was down.  Cyber attack and hack by china? 

Well china market got a dump and loss in the trillions.  Greece issues is just noise so therefore, all red all over the board for the usa market. 

We have seen this before.  This is the perfect time to buy as the market will find her way to correct herself.  We do not get many chances in our life time to ride the wave.  When 9-11 hits, we were probably too young or too broke or a college student eating ramen noodles so we have no money to invest at the lowest dip in modern history. 

I'm loading up on the low and wait for market correction.  If it continues to go down, I'm shorting it down with the darkside for chump change and then ride her back up.  Win both ways.  Not going to be easy and double the risk since I'm swinging both ways like a bi polar and bisexual freak.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #494 on: July 09, 2015, 03:57:28 PM »
amda made me profit yes.  I'm waiting for the low to enter her again.  Her product already approved in the european market and is selling well.  It just needs that approval by fda to sell here in the USA.  It is not like it will get rejected because the product does not work.  It is working in Europe like hello.  News will come in the 3rd quarter and I believe we are in the 3rd quarter now. 

I've been watching these MM driving this stock down.  I hate MM but I have learned to love them and should thank them for driving it down so that I can buy it on the low low.  Cheap to buy right now around 52 cents a share.  Why not. 

My futurist play book on amda
-If and when fda gives clearance to sell in the usa market, shares will go up due to expected earning revenues for the company goes up.
-Big companies may want to partnership or merge or buyout.  Hit the jackpot if that happens.  Due date is second half of 2016. 
-Insiders are starting to buy so you know what that means.  If they buy, we buy.  They insiders, they know what's up and they want to make that money too. 

Amedica Corporation Provides Update on FDA Questions and Femoral Head Testing Protocol Feedback
4:45 PM ET 7/7/15 | GlobeNewswire

Amedica Corporation (Nasdaq:AMDA), a company that develops and commercializes silicon nitride ceramics as a biomaterial platform, today announced that responses to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") inquiries regarding the Company's cervical composite silicon nitride interbody device were submitted to the FDA on June 30, 2015. Additionally, the Company has received feedback from the FDA regarding its wear testing femoral head protocols.

Submission for 510(k) clearance of the Valeo C Interbody with CsC Osteo-Conductive Scaffolding ("Valeo C CsC"), which was submitted in the first quarter of 2015, relates to the Company's CASCADE clinical trial of its composite silicon nitride spinal interbody devices. Since submission, the Company received a list of questions from the FDA requesting additional information pertaining to the product's clinical performance data, as well as indications for use and device description. The Company has responded to the questions and now awaits clearance of the Class II medical device for commercial distribution or additional communication from the FDA.

"After successfully completing an important surveillance audit with no non-conformities being identified, we've submitted responses to the FDA questions regarding our composite silicon nitride device," said Dr. Sonny Bal, chairman and CEO of Amedica Corporation. "Our submission starts the clock once again with the FDA, and we remain hopeful for a final response during the third quarter of this year. As sales momentum of this unique device continues to build in Europe, we look forward to beginning domestic shipments as soon as we achieve clearance."

"We also received very constructive feedback on our proposed wear testing protocol and have a clearer understanding of the pathway to market for our silicon nitride femoral heads in the U.S.," continued Dr. Bal. "The comments by the FDA will ensure that the testing of our material, as compared to other ceramic predicate devices on the market, will meet or exceed existing testing standards. Silicon nitride is the toughest, most fracture resistant, chemically stable bioceramic available today. We look forward to a direct comparison to all other femoral head materials, which is slated to begin later this year, to confirm our claim that silicon nitride is the ideal biomaterial of choice."

amda in @ 0.47 yesterday when there was a resistance.  I told you about market correction and so today, she did just that.  Green all over my board.

Amda +0.0595 @0.5325.  I'm up +0.0625 on this stock alone.  When up, I'm putting stop limit to take gain if she decides to be bi polar tomorrow.  If she rises tomorrow, I'm increasing my stop limit to reflect the changes. 

I've talked about ENZN and so today, she is up +0.25 @1.65 today. 

bravo and splendid.   O0

Advertisements