Advertisement

Author Topic: We talk stock market here.......  (Read 163115 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: We talk stock market here.......
« Reply #645 on: February 06, 2020, 10:51:07 AM »
i'm done for the day/weeks ...
homies

these GREEN DAYS making me nervously

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 06, 2020, 10:52:02 AM »
Any good stock to buy? W1s3m0n, thanks for MYO. Made a profit the other day when u mentioned about it.

https://marketchameleon.com/Reports/PremarketTrading

I use this to scan for pre-market gappers.  You have to look at PM action and their pattern if they will do an immediate breakout.  Most fail so look for power in volume or news catalyst.  In and out in 5 minutes.  Don't hold too long because of the mean reversion.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 06, 2020, 10:54:12 AM »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 06, 2020, 11:29:22 AM »
Its too high man
Making me nervous
Im going be taking a break

I will go fish for some walleye
Spring is almost here
Prime time whitebass fishing

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 06, 2020, 12:48:13 PM »
Its too high man
Making me nervous
Im going be taking a break

I will go fish for some walleye
Spring is almost here
Prime time whitebass fishing

You selling out of your market ETFS?   DOW to 32000 before it deflates...may be even 33000.

There's too much cash lying around...what are you going to do it?  Eat it?  You said it yourself...  You cannot eat the money...so you invest.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 06, 2020, 02:08:29 PM »
You selling out of your market ETFS?   DOW to 32000 before it deflates...may be even 33000.

There's too much cash lying around...what are you going to do it?  Eat it?  You said it yourself...  You cannot eat the money...so you invest.

you like my quote huh>?
i just made that one up in my head

IT ONLY AFTER THEY CUT DOWN ALL THE TREE, MINE ALL THE CAVES, AND POLLUTE ALL THE WATER...
THEY REALIZED, THEY CAN'T EAT MONEY

-hmROCK

i'm LONG on all my index,, 90% of my fund
the other 10%... i'm just trading to kill time and post on PH for cool coins
i make more money just holding index than trading   O0

you know they say even the PRO can't beat the index

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 06, 2020, 02:39:33 PM »
It is VERY hard for BIG MONEY to beat the index but it is possible for retailers to earn 6-7 figures trading.  The problem with BIG MONEY is LIQUIDITY.

you like my quote huh>?
i just made that one up in my head

IT ONLY AFTER THEY CUT DOWN ALL THE TREE, MINE ALL THE CAVES, AND POLLUTE ALL THE WATER...
THEY REALIZED, THEY CAN'T EAT MONEY

-hmROCK

i'm LONG on all my index,, 90% of my fund
the other 10%... i'm just trading to kill time and post on PH for cool coins
i make more money just holding index than trading   O0

you know they say even the PRO can't beat the index

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 06, 2020, 02:42:47 PM »
so I've been learning parabolic option trading...I should be backtesting this instead but WTF...YOLO.  Today I took my TSLA profits from my scalp and threw it into GOOS call options...  Yesterday the TWLO graph was rising towards 52wk high and I crapped out.  GOOS is trending towards 52wk low and rebounding.  How much did coronavirus and HK protest impact GOOS earnings?  I'm probably throwing away good money but YOLO!!!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 07, 2020, 10:46:02 AM »
so I've been learning parabolic option trading...I should be backtesting this instead but WTF...YOLO.  Today I took my TSLA profits from my scalp and threw it into GOOS call options...  Yesterday the TWLO graph was rising towards 52wk high and I crapped out.  GOOS is trending towards 52wk low and rebounding.  How much did coronavirus and HK protest impact GOOS earnings?  I'm probably throwing away good money but YOLO!!!

$GOOS

damn dude, you sure you know what you are doing.... man
you say it youself 90% of trader fail
what makes you think you are good
even the PRO can't even beat the market

what makes you???? a fly on the wall ....maybe a 1% chance  winning

SORRY for your loss man
You should start trading ETF man.... it is much more easier and simpler... allow for more mistake

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 07, 2020, 04:34:23 PM »
..allow for more mistake

Why worry about "mistake" when you're the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right"?  ???

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 07, 2020, 05:03:46 PM »
Brother HR,

I'm going to give you some advice I learned reading and listening to Ray Dalio, Founder of Bridgewater Associate (largest private hedge fund).  Ray says, PAIN + REFLECTION = SUCCESS.  Ray also says the greatest tragedy of a human being is holding on to opinions that are not true.  I only say this to you because, after some thinking, I should show kindness even though you don't deserve any of it because you are a total troll and basher.

First, you have a notion that white man are better, and we need to learn their game.  There's some truth to it, but it's really we need to learn the SYSTEM.  I see many white man from your neck of the wood who don't know the SYSTEM.  Like you, they hold onto beliefs like Hmong people cannot make 100k.  These beliefs are untrue.  One of our own PH members here was an executive at a telecom company and I think he made close to half-million a year.  I make over 100k...been doing so for 10 years.  Yes, we both made this in the Midwest.  So let me reinforce, HMONG PEOPLE, HAVE MADE MILLIONS.  You are not connected enough to know who they are.  I happen to be. 

Secondly, you are so afraid of pain that you won't allow yourself to grow and try anything new.  It's very sad that at such a young age, the age you are to grow rapidly in wealth and success, you hold onto the false notions you've been programmed that limits your human potential.  Perhaps, your greatest tragedy is your arrogance to think you are smarter than the rest, and therefore, you close your mind off and will not be coachable.

I recall you use to work at some BS security job watching videos of people stealing...may be Walmart.  You got your accounting degree and you gave up being an accountant, and now you troll on PH.  My advice to you is get a life coach or mentor to help you understand your blind spots.  Anybody can make 100k, and anybody can learn.  It all depends if you are flexible enough to be open-minded.

As for me, what makes me think I can beat the market?  I don't know...I want to try to see if I can beat the market and 2x my salary.  If I can do that, I will never work a 8-5 job again.  If I don't try, how else will I know?  Why should I limit myself because of my fear or some pain.

$GOOS

damn dude, you sure you know what you are doing.... man
you say it youself 90% of trader fail
what makes you think you are good
even the PRO can't even beat the market

what makes you???? a fly on the wall ....maybe a 1% chance  winning

SORRY for your loss man
You should start trading ETF man.... it is much more easier and simpler... allow for more mistake

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 07, 2020, 05:51:12 PM »
Man you guys write a lot to prove a point. Hahaha you guys need to collaborate and write a book to sell on Amazon..."How to Become Rich"...  :2funny:

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 07, 2020, 08:28:54 PM »
Brother HR,

I'm going to give you some advice I learned reading and listening to Ray Dalio, Founder of Bridgewater Associate (largest private hedge fund).  Ray says, PAIN + REFLECTION = SUCCESS.  Ray also says the greatest tragedy of a human being is holding on to opinions that are not true.  I only say this to you because, after some thinking, I should show kindness even though you don't deserve any of it because you are a total troll and basher.

First, you have a notion that white man are better, and we need to learn their game.  There's some truth to it, but it's really we need to learn the SYSTEM.  I see many white man from your neck of the wood who don't know the SYSTEM.  Like you, they hold onto beliefs like Hmong people cannot make 100k.  These beliefs are untrue.  One of our own PH members here was an executive at a telecom company and I think he made close to half-million a year.  I make over 100k...been doing so for 10 years.  Yes, we both made this in the Midwest.  So let me reinforce, HMONG PEOPLE, HAVE MADE MILLIONS.  You are not connected enough to know who they are.  I happen to be. 

Secondly, you are so afraid of pain that you won't allow yourself to grow and try anything new.  It's very sad that at such a young age, the age you are to grow rapidly in wealth and success, you hold onto the false notions you've been programmed that limits your human potential.  Perhaps, your greatest tragedy is your arrogance to think you are smarter than the rest, and therefore, you close your mind off and will not be coachable.

I recall you use to work at some BS security job watching videos of people stealing...may be Walmart.  You got your accounting degree and you gave up being an accountant, and now you troll on PH.  My advice to you is get a life coach or mentor to help you understand your blind spots.  Anybody can make 100k, and anybody can learn.  It all depends if you are flexible enough to be open-minded.

As for me, what makes me think I can beat the market?  I don't know...I want to try to see if I can beat the market and 2x my salary.  If I can do that, I will never work a 8-5 job again.  If I don't try, how else will I know?  Why should I limit myself because of my fear or some pain.

The job im at, im only making a cool $20k
Shyt pay... but whatever

When you making this little
Your risk tolerance is super low

Buy and hold for dare life
Till you die

Don’t listen to ray dailo
He just a fear monger
Been calling for a crash for years now

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 07, 2020, 09:04:15 PM »
The job im at, im only making a cool $20k
Shyt pay... but whatever

When you making this little
Your risk tolerance is super low

Buy and hold for dare life
Till you die

Don’t listen to ray dailo
He just a fear monger
Been calling for a crash for years now

You are a true troll.  You are a complete amateur who makes 20k a year, and is a failed accountant and you think you have the chops to judge Ray Dalio's wisdom?  He has the best alpha score of any hedge fund manager living ever.  He runs the world biggest hedge fund.  That's like telling Bill Gates he doesn't know anything about computers.  Just stop it.  You troll too hard.  You about to get block once I find where that button is at.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 08, 2020, 09:12:09 AM »
You are a true troll.  You are a complete amateur who makes 20k a year, and is a failed accountant and you think you have the chops to judge Ray Dalio's wisdom?  He has the best alpha score of any hedge fund manager living ever.  He runs the world biggest hedge fund.  That's like telling Bill Gates he doesn't know anything about computers.  Just stop it.  You troll too hard.  You about to get block once I find where that button is at.

Im good, bro
I have money, I don’t work in that area no more cuz it’s depressing
You talk about my salary but can’t even contribute $5 to xy lee funeral
I think im better off than you

This ray dailo
Tell you to go left than he goes right
Likes to talk and preach about unfairness
But at the same time, hes raking in millions of $$$ and stock bonus

TWO FACES

can’t be trusted