Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Land  (Read 35231 times)

Siabdub

Re: Hmong Land
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2015, 11:04:48 AM »
Tell your father that this is not a good thing. It is only good to hear from the ears but to actually take action and fund this plan would be a no-no.

He's been telling all of us children to learn the "deeper" hmong language because it's going to happen soon.

I've always tried to change the subject every time he brings this up because he seems to be going nuts about it, racking up almost 11,000 minutes on his phone plan this month alone listening to this gibberish.

Telling him otherwise would cause a HUGE argument.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2015, 11:14:27 AM »
He's been telling all of us children to learn the "deeper" hmong language because it's going to happen soon.

I've always tried to change the subject every time he brings this up because he seems to be going nuts about it, racking up almost 11,000 minutes on his phone plan this month alone listening to this gibberish.

Telling him otherwise would cause a HUGE argument.

I am very sorry but your father has fallen to a world of trouble if he commits to it. Like if he sends money to them all they do is take the money and put it in their pockets. Nobody or no country would just give Hmong people a piece of land even if its for $100,000. The history has made a huge dent in Hmong. There would be traitors and there would be supporters. Many of us know that Hmong people are only smart in ear and not in the heart. Where there is a place that has the opportunity to make them rich or gain control over a group of people, they would lie and make everything up.

Plus on the other side, we, ourselves do not know if they is anything suspicious behind this. I heard from my parents that there was this one Hmong guy who got contact from Laos saying that Laos has given Hmong a piece of land for them to go and see if they like it. When he got there, they kidnapped him and killed him. A lot of these cases are coming from people who say they can build a country for Hmong. What the truth is that they are killing Hmong people for blackmarket organs. Be smart.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2015, 11:22:39 AM »
side note: as if the Hmong people have not been duped by GVP/Affiliates and/or other people using his name and for his cause...a lesson which seems like some has not yet to learn.

I totally agree with this. Just because you got a title Dr. does not mean that you control the Hmong population.

???

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 12:00:25 AM »

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:27:31 AM by ??? »

???

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2015, 12:26:34 AM »
I honestly think "Hmong Land" will never work. 1) Who has the $$$ to down payment, cash, or finance x amount of acres? 2) Who has the W2 to support the purchase/finance 3) If Hmong peoples do decide to come together then who's name will be on the title? 4) Who's paying for property tax? However, I know one Hmong Family who owns almost 400 acres now....pretty impressive.

Additionally, a Hmong Man named Lormong Lo from Omaha, Nebraska who can also be found on Google because of his achievements (Big whoop) went around the Arkansas/Oklahoma area trying to scam Hmong people for money. He presented a very nice program letter stating that Hmong People finally had their own country assuming if they have funding. The program showed the country of Laos with a small cut out "supposedly" belonging to the Hmong people in the near future. It was a nice try but my family didn't fall for it. He later used the money he received to go bullshit in Laos and other Asian countries until his death.

On the other hand, Vang Pao should only receive credit for bringing the Hmong to the U.S. How can he officially be a "General Officer" when he couldn't even spell his name in french? Trying to overthrow the Laotian Government? Of course you will land in jail. Also, Dr. Yang, Dao is unfit to lead. Just because you have a Doctorates degree doesn't mean you'll be a leader. I know plenty of retards with college degrees ranging from a bachelors to doctorates. Leaders MANAGE and find solutions to problems unlike Vang Pao's Son who griped about the 18 Clan issue.

What we need are leaders who are fair, understands the Hmong Culture, & leads for the betterment of the Hmong populations well being. Most likely somebody who is not from the older generation because we all know they are narrow minded and stubborn. Somebody(s) who is an educated, logical, born-leader who puts the Hmong People before himself. Maybe one day he/she will rise.
                                                                                                                                                                            -P5

Hmong news today....

I've been hearing a lot of news on "Youtube", something from Steven about Hmong having a piece of land somewhere. They are debating who to choose for the president. What do you guys think?

???

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 12:28:38 AM »
Hmong news today....

I've been hearing a lot of news on "Youtube", something from Steven about Hmong having a piece of land somewhere. They are debating who to choose for the president. What do you guys think?

I honestly think "Hmong Land" will never work. 1) Who has the $$$ to down payment, cash, or finance x amount of acres? 2) Who has the W2 to support the purchase/finance 3) If Hmong peoples do decide to come together then who's name will be on the title? 4) Who's paying for property tax? However, I know one Hmong Family who owns almost 400 acres now....pretty impressive.

Additionally, a Hmong Man named Lormong Lo from Omaha, Nebraska who can also be found on Google because of his achievements (Big whoop) went around the Arkansas/Oklahoma area trying to scam Hmong people for money. He presented a very nice program letter stating that Hmong People finally had their own country assuming if they have funding. The program showed the country of Laos with a small cut out "supposedly" belonging to the Hmong people in the near future. It was a nice try but my family didn't fall for it. He later used the money he received to go bullshit in Laos and other Asian countries until his death.

On the other hand, Vang Pao should only receive credit for bringing the Hmong to the U.S. How can he officially be a "General Officer" when he couldn't even spell his name in french? Trying to overthrow the Laotian Government? Of course you will land in jail. Also, Dr. Yang, Dao is unfit to lead. Just because you have a Doctorates degree doesn't mean you'll be a leader. I know plenty of retards with college degrees ranging from a bachelors to doctorates. Leaders MANAGE and find solutions to problems unlike Vang Pao's Son who griped about the 18 Clan issue.

What we need are leaders who are fair, understands the Hmong Culture, & leads for the betterment of the Hmong populations well being. Most likely somebody who is not from the older generation because we all know they are narrow minded and stubborn. Somebody(s) who is an educated, logical, born-leader who puts the Hmong People before himself. Maybe one day he/she will rise.
                                                                                                                                                                            -P5

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 12:32:19 AM »
Lol, ??? you think like I do. I don't believe that having a doctors degree make you in charge of a group of people. I'm not sure if the Hmong guy from Omaha was the guy that went to Laos and got killed. I'm pretty sure either way it was for black markets. I would say that if you believe you would get a chance to live in Laos again "freely", I don't think so. Here in America there are laws that you can't break. In Laos the laws are different. You are more protected here in America vs in Laos. I'm pretty sure if the Old Soldiers go back to live in Laos, all of them would either get kidnapped or murder. Due to being a part of the Vietnam War. History is right in our eyes, but why do some people choose to rebuild the past.

???

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2015, 12:41:04 AM »
Lol, ??? you think like I do. I don't believe that having a doctors degree make you in charge of a group of people. I'm not sure if the Hmong guy from Omaha was the guy that went to Laos and got killed. I'm pretty sure either way it was for black markets. I would say that if you believe you would get a chance to live in Laos again "freely", I don't think so. Here in America there are laws that you can't break. In Laos the laws are different. You are more protected here in America vs in Laos. I'm pretty sure if the Old Soldiers go back to live in Laos, all of them would either get kidnapped or murder. Due to being a part of the Vietnam War. History is right in our eyes, but why do some people choose to rebuild the past.

OG Hmong peoples just can't change their ways. That's probably a reason why they would like to return and also they feel like they are entitled to something because they were originally from there, but made the mistake of siding with the French & US. Thus, having to immigrate elsewhere. As the world changes, we must also change in order to succeed. America is literally the "Land of Opportunity." Hmong peoples just need to make smart decisions and work hard instead of the majority population living on welfare and want to complain (LOL).

VaajMoob

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2015, 08:25:40 PM »
This group of people do not possess 2nd grade education and understand the word, "recognized" as "granted."  For example, when U.N. said something like, "recognizing the conditions of Hmong being threatened, abducted, tortured, raped or killed. Hmong people have the right to separately declare their race or national identity in territories or lands in which they occupied or inhabited without prohibition or restriction."  This group of people think phrases such as these are guaranteed and "granted" by U.N. to give them a country. 

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2015, 08:19:35 AM »
another scheme to scam money. 

thenewbguy

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2015, 03:14:08 PM »
Hmong news today....

Seeing the state of Hmong politics today and the political leaders that are currently available to us I do not care about Hmong Land. Sounds like a horrible place where shit will be backwards from the USA. If you want to move 20+ years into the past I guess it sounds like an ok idea.

As much as I see how messed up the USA is, it'll be exponentially better than living in "Hmong Land" with ppl like my dad and uncles running the place. As much as I love those guys they should not be running a country and I would not want to live in any country they're running.

Hmong Land - Like living with your parents premanently forever under their roof.

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2015, 08:59:45 PM »
I heard rumors that there's a country willing to accept the Hmong.  The land is almost the same size as Laos.  It borders the ocean which is important for trading ports and there's still a lot of undisturbed land for the Hmong to go back to their favorite stone age or they can stay as parasites until the host is tired of them, divorce them and the Hmong will receive that piece of land as an entitlement from the divorce.  It may take 4 - 5 hundred years however it's worth a try.  That country is called France and the land is French Guiana which Hmong ppl already reside there and have been very successful.

Snowdrop

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2015, 10:50:49 PM »
I do not wish for Hmong Land.  It will be like Lao Family of MN and Hmong OGs' hunger for young girls in Laos.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2015, 11:43:02 PM »
Some of the most genius minded people around the world would rage war over a small island, after some 30+ yrs being in America and majority of the Hmong still don't see the benefit of having their own land then that's pretty worthy of White people calling Hmong primitive monkey whose still haven't crawl out from their cave to compete with the world since their arrival in the US.

Please list the benefits.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2015, 02:38:06 AM »
The Hmong have every right to desire a sovereign nation of their own. Why not? Isn't that what the Jews proposed after WWII? They saw that everywhere they went their ways conflicted with mainstream and that they would never truly live according to their cultural laws unless they had their own country. The birth of Zionism was born.

If these Hmong OGs want a country I don't really care. I don't have to live there so not a big deal.

Advertisements