Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Land  (Read 35318 times)

shina

Re: Hmong Land
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2015, 08:18:29 PM »
How is that so?... If its free and cheap meals why not? Country would provide better and more job opportunities for these girls to earn a living thereby they would cease their prostitution for dollars and these pervurted OG and the wicked would have no place to land or exploit these girl, poverty is where prostitution breed fyi.

Hmong men love little girls too much.  It's genetics.   If there is a Hmong land, the Hmong leaders would kill each other over little girls.  I don't think a land of child molesters is a good place for anyone to live in.  Make no mistake, Hmong men are child molesters.  Go to Laos and you will see what I'm talking about.  All these Hmong American men went back to Laos to deflower little girls as young as 8 years old.  SICK!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2015, 08:35:45 PM »
There's only 1 piece of land left in the world for Hmong ppl and that's French Guiana.  If we can't get the hint from the French, our friends, of working for that piece of land, then forget about having a country.  There, we can learn to govern and work our way to independence. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2015, 10:11:43 PM »
I was there once. We need strict regulations on protecting wildlife if we turn it into our land.

There's only 1 piece of land left in the world for Hmong ppl and that's French Guiana.  If we can't get the hint from the French, our friends, of working for that piece of land, then forget about having a country.  There, we can learn to govern and work our way to independence.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

michaelvang85

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2015, 04:41:43 AM »
Getting back to the topic.. I'm not a political science major or law major of any sort or affiliation, so I've little knowledge on this stuff, but digging around the very bare website of said group (hmoobtebchaws. net) it seems the only thing that looks like solid information is a Hmong Declaration on the Right to Development, Security, and Freedoms as seen here: http://hmongtebchaws.net/hmong-declaration-on-the-right-to-development-security-and-freedoms/

But it looks to be simply a declaration and nothing more. It all looks like things that any culture or race could utilize in the world. Some hmong feel entitled to their own country, but there are plenty of other tribes people and indigenous races that do not have their own country; like the native americans of the US, or the Karen people of SE asia/malay peninsula, or the 50 some odd ethnic gorups in China.

I understand that declarations can be made, but it does not immediately equal entitlement to a sovereign nation. It's not that simple. I think the folks at hmoobtebchaws have misinterpreted what this sort of declaration means. Too much hope will lead to misguidance and abuse of hmong citizens.

chidorix0x

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2015, 06:37:26 AM »
Hmong men love little girls too much.  It's genetics.   If there is a Hmong land, the Hmong leaders would kill each other over little girls.  I don't think a land of child molesters is a good place for anyone to live in.  Make no mistake, Hmong men are child molesters.  Go to Laos and you will see what I'm talking about.  All these Hmong American men went back to Laos to deflower little girls as young as 8 years old.  SICK!!!

... kekeke ...  :idiot2:  ... kekeke ...  :2funny:

HA'MUNG ignorance is so amusing (repulsive and positively unworldly -- educated intellectually in case the HA'MUNG are clueless)

The ignorance of the HA'MUNG can be defined simply as, "One rotten apple spoils a bushel." The beauty of this application is that it is directly applicable to HA'MUNG themselves and their narrowmindedne ss ... kekeke ...  >:D

chidorix0x

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2015, 07:07:20 AM »

Some FACTs are in order before you Hmong start talking nonsense about French Guyana being a sovereign autonomous Hmong state.

First, resettlement,  that is "immigrating" to foreign land/s does that mean that land/country auto - becomes yours to own and govern.

Two, to my knowledge,  French Guyana is a colonial state of France,  owned and governed by France -- like Puerto Rico is to the USA. (No further explanation needed. )

Lastly,  though there are yet a plethora of other equally important reasons/facts to offset French Guyana being Hmong's country, the simplest one is that the Hmong population there is less than 1% compared to the natives (Guyanese), so whether military - wise or via democratic voting, the Hmong has absolutely ZERO chance at ownership,  much less governance.  And for the record,  Hmong has never had an organized military throughout its history,  nor military intel; meaning weapons,  tacticians, elite commandos,  ranked personnel etc.. (No! Your peasant rush to arms army overnight during foreign conquest/invasion and ethnic cleansing is not an organized Hmong army. This directly applies to SE ASIA era as well despite US backing etc.. Look what happened when the USA bailed out. Hmong were sitting ducks for target practice. )

NOTE:
The French NEVER helped to modernize French Guyana,  exactly like Laos when Laos was a French colony/owned, being part of Indochina during the 1900s. Why not? Because of the exact same reason/s, the native Guyanese and Laotians are all too stupid to civilize. (Arguably,  Hmong too.) No. This is not a fictional (bias, or discriminative) allegation. It is the truth one can easily research as documented by French (scholarly) records/documents etc.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 07:19:19 AM by chidorix0x »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2015, 08:03:54 PM »
Right. And I think, if anything, the French have in mind millions to collect from the Hmong if the Hmong were to make French Guiana our country. You know, like we would have to buy it from mainland France...

Some FACTs are in order before you Hmong start talking nonsense about French Guyana being a sovereign autonomous Hmong state.

First, resettlement,  that is "immigrating" to foreign land/s does that mean that land/country auto - becomes yours to own and govern.

Two, to my knowledge,  French Guyana is a colonial state of France,  owned and governed by France -- like Puerto Rico is to the USA. (No further explanation needed. )

Lastly,  though there are yet a plethora of other equally important reasons/facts to offset French Guyana being Hmong's country, the simplest one is that the Hmong population there is less than 1% compared to the natives (Guyanese), so whether military - wise or via democratic voting, the Hmong has absolutely ZERO chance at ownership,  much less governance.  And for the record,  Hmong has never had an organized military throughout its history,  nor military intel; meaning weapons,  tacticians, elite commandos,  ranked personnel etc.. (No! Your peasant rush to arms army overnight during foreign conquest/invasion and ethnic cleansing is not an organized Hmong army. This directly applies to SE ASIA era as well despite US backing etc.. Look what happened when the USA bailed out. Hmong were sitting ducks for target practice. )

NOTE:
The French NEVER helped to modernize French Guyana,  exactly like Laos when Laos was a French colony/owned, being part of Indochina during the 1900s. Why not? Because of the exact same reason/s, the native Guyanese and Laotians are all too stupid to civilize. (Arguably,  Hmong too.) No. This is not a fictional (bias, or discriminative) allegation. It is the truth one can easily research as documented by French (scholarly) records/documents etc.

"...

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2015, 10:07:36 AM »
I was there once. We need strict regulations on protecting wildlife if we turn it into our land.
Agreed, Reporter.

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2015, 10:16:31 AM »

NOTE:
Hahahaha.....Come on Chico, I'm not talking about going to war with France.  Why would you go to war with your adopted country or your friend.  Base on all the regconition the French gives to the Hmong and the Aids the Hmong received to farm and develope French Guyana, I can predict that their goal is to help the Hmong become self sufficient and autonomous.   In the future, it wouldn't hurt to ask for independence.  How long will it take?  Who knows but it's better than going back to Laos and face fierce retaliation which will result in extermination and when Laos is divided what is left is a piece of crab not worth a penny.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2015, 12:32:00 PM »

"...

chidorix0x

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2015, 01:06:50 PM »
Hahahaha.....Come on Chico, I'm not talking about going to war with France.  Why would you go to war with your adopted country or your friend.  Base on all the regconition the French gives to the Hmong and the Aids the Hmong received to farm and develope French Guyana, I can predict that their goal is to help the Hmong become self sufficient and autonomous.   In the future, it wouldn't hurt to ask for independence.  How long will it take?  Who knows but it's better than going back to Laos and face fierce retaliation which will result in extermination and when Laos is divided what is left is a piece of crab not worth a penny.

... kekeke ... come on Gringo, I more than answered your argument,  or conjecture about French favoritism. But let me make it very simple and elementary so Gringo (and ignorant HA'MUNG) can understand.

1. France,  the French,  has 0 interest in supporting,  developing, or modernizing Guyana.  The country and natives ( including Hmong) are too stupid.  (I made that clear using Indochina Laos as a perfect example. ) It is over 100 years already and Guyana is the same,  with and/or without the Hmong there. That is FACT!

2. Any nation without an army to protect its sovereignty is a sitting duck soon to be a platter for consumption (invasion/conquest). That is FACT! Even, and especially today with global powers hoarding natural resources etc. .

Get it now ... kekeke ...  O0

(No further detailed explanation needed ... kekeke ...  >:D)

AOZ

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2015, 10:18:49 AM »
so many pages to read.

someone do a recap of all the points. thanks ahead of time.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2015, 01:12:48 PM »
so many pages to read.

someone do a recap of all the points. thanks ahead of time.

There's a group of Hmong talking about having a Hmong country and they are trying to see who might be its first president. What do you think of that?

"...

AOZ

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2015, 04:07:39 PM »
There's a group of Hmong talking about having a Hmong country and they are trying to see who might be its first president. What do you think of that?

where's this country?   ??? ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2015, 04:24:26 PM »
They are just talking about having one. Right now it's only imaginary--both in location and actuality.

where's this country?   ??? ;D

"...

Advertisements