Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Land  (Read 35205 times)

sweetvoice

Re: Hmong Land
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2015, 10:33:09 PM »
I've been listening to suab hmong and hearing what the guy has to explain and I really want his team to go and start it and get it done......I'm sort of tired of him explaining about his plan.....pleas e go and do it without or with Hmong people...it would be best to do it with out Hmong people

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2015, 11:36:00 AM »
So here is the news answering Hmong Land....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UbzQcJSoOg

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Siabdub

« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2015, 08:40:46 AM »
I only watched the first couple of mins and x out. 

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2015, 08:42:29 AM »
I only watched the first couple of mins and x out.

Haha pretty stupid don't you think? It's definitely a scam...But everything that Seng Xiong said is facts about what he did....But the vision they seek is not a good one.

shina

« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2015, 04:12:38 PM »
I can see Hmong killing Hmong like the old days during GVP dictatorship in Laos.   Anyone who disagreed with him will be thrown in the hole with no foods until death.  Did you guys see that hole in Long Cheng?? Gosh, i walked passed every morning as a child and never thought much about it til now.   It was right in front of the air port. 

TseemYogHmoob

« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2015, 11:01:51 AM »
A Hmong Land can be realized NOW, right here, in the states of America if we put our heads together.  Unfortunately, we are NOT organized as we think we are. We lack the core human infrastructure s to carry this vision forward.  Right now, Hmoob tseem fragmented as a group and lack the political known hows.  Yog US muaj kiag the state of MN rau Hmong ua tus "governor" saib kiag, xyov hmoob yuas uacas pib?

Nonetheless, let me say this, lets keep the dream alive and work hard...put our people in KEY position in various government institutions as well as privately held businesses that have access or have assets in the millions or billions. Hnub ntug, thaum tug hmoob muaj tej no tag lawm, Hmoob mas li rov los revisit Hmong Land.  In other words, lets BUILD the foundation first before we build the house. Without a solid core foundation, a house will collapsed.

In these days in age, Money and human infrastructure is an ARMY...when you have these core resources, you can move mountains. Zoo li tasim no xwb, thov tsis txhob nim hnub phov tsa muaj stroke.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2015, 11:26:05 AM »
A Hmong Land can be realized NOW, right here, in the states of America if we put our heads together.  Unfortunately, we are NOT organized as we think we are. We lack the core human infrastructure s to carry this vision forward.  Right now, Hmoob tseem fragmented as a group and lack the political known hows.  Yog US muaj kiag the state of MN rau Hmong ua tus "governor" saib kiag, xyov hmoob yuas uacas pib?

Nonetheless, let me say this, lets keep the dream alive and work hard...put our people in KEY position in various government institutions as well as privately held businesses that have access or have assets in the millions or billions. Hnub ntug, thaum tug hmoob muaj tej no tag lawm, Hmoob mas li rov los revisit Hmong Land.  In other words, lets BUILD the foundation first before we build the house. Without a solid core foundation, a house will collapsed.

In these days in age, Money and human infrastructure is an ARMY...when you have these core resources, you can move mountains. Zoo li tasim no xwb, thov tsis txhob nim hnub phov tsa muaj stroke.

You can't build a foundation if Hmoob tsis hlub hmoob. If a foundation is built by one group of Hmong, the others who opposes this opposition will definitely demolish the foundation. Just look at the GVP Statue for an example. Why do Hmong hate other Hmong so much to go cut off the head of the statue? Plain and simple "Hmoob tsis hlub hmoob" because money talks more then respect.

TseemYogHmoob

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2015, 02:56:12 PM »

You can't build a foundation if Hmoob tsis hlub hmoob. If a foundation is built by one group of Hmong, the others who opposes this opposition will definitely demolish the foundation. Just look at the GVP Statue for an example. Why do Hmong hate other Hmong so much to go cut off the head of the statue? Plain and simple "Hmoob tsis hlub hmoob" because money talks more then respect.

yog mas, koj los yeej hais li kuv hais above thiab.  Right now, Hmoob tsis tau paub play "advance" level of political games....Hmoob tseem zoo li cov "cub-scouts" xwb...tsis tau yog full military ready yet. :)   Lino es kuv thiab li hais tias, kavtsim sib sib zog build peb haiv neeg (foundation) ua ntej peb tham txog ua tebchaw hmoob.

Cov laus ua nim hnub tuaj tham ua tebchaw Hmoob, lawv tuaj tham kom noj qab nyob zoo xwb. Yog tsis muaj tes no los rau lawv tham, peb cov niam cov txiv yuas ua mob thiab yuas muaj stroke tag tus.

Sometimes, topic such as this zoo rau hmoob coj los tham zos hnub zos hmo... tsis yog all negative talks or money laundry scam xwb.  It actually qheb (open) Hmoob lub qhov muag kom POB deb zog xwb.  If there's a good idea, but no one talk about it, then it will dies....but even if an idea was seen as stupid, but it gets debate, then it will eventually become a great idea. 

Advertisements