Advertisement

Author Topic: Finally decided to just put the bumper on.  (Read 1121 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Finally decided to just put the bumper on.
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:07:51 PM »
It does need to be painted, from the side it really show's the panel lines.  Doesn't look as aggressive as it can be even with the lip.

But I guess I'll just paint it later.

I was just really tired of driving around with a busted up light with yellow tape.

raised the car up all 4 corner's by I hope at least an inch.  Soften the shocks some. 

Rotated the tires and gave it an oil change.

The fit, was pretty much perfect, there's no little gaps here and there or not flush here or there.  I'm happy with it.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Hitokiri

Re: Finally decided to just put the bumper on.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 02:29:49 PM »
Can I see it from the side? Just curious. Thanks!  O0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 11:58:55 AM »

Still missing the fender liner, I'm not going to use that one I bought, I'm going to order and OEM one.

I think the height is finally right, I might have to lift it up maybe another 1/2 inch just to be sure, but the header's aren't scraping anymore so it might be time to get those new headers. 

Went to the shop today to put in the cams, but dang!  all the bays were used.  Worst part is them people use the bays but never come to work on their cars so out of 8 bays, only 2 are free. 

I wish I had my own garage.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Sifu

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 08:31:21 AM »
Header.  Singular.

You should have had it painted brah.

Advertisements