Advertisement

Author Topic: This dude is straight crazy...  (Read 1342 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: This dude is straight crazy...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 07:54:14 PM »
I don't care how mint it is, there's no way anyone's going to pay more than at least 20k, and even then, that's too much.

I can see 15-18k.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Hitokiri

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 08:30:34 PM »
I don't care how mint it is, there's no way anyone's going to pay more than at least 20k, and even then, that's too much.

I can see 15-18k.

Kelly Blue Book said that even if the car was mint it would only be worth just over $16000.

It looks like this guy did a lot of motor work to the engine which some people do not seem to understand might decrease the selling price of a car. The car is clean though but not $30,000 clean.

Hitokiri

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 08:30:51 PM »
Double Post

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 10:18:16 PM »
Meh, plenty available for much less. $30k? NSX, Supra, Vette a much better buy.

Advertisements