Advertisement

Author Topic: Agree with this person, not only are the idiotic racers at risk but also ...  (Read 3157 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...those sharing the same public roads with the idiots. Hey idiots, there are places called race tracks for racing:

Here’s a prime example of why you should never speed on a public road. Because it’s not only you and your own pride and joy at risk, but everyone else you may encounter.

In the video above, posted to YouTube by Car_Slides (via Wrecked Exotics), a hoon driver in a Ferrari 458 Spider speeds across multiple lanes before cutting in front of a Nissan GT-R whose driver slams the brakes and swerves to avoid an impact.

The GT-R clips the median strip and loses control, eventually hitting another car in the next lane over.

Of course, we can’t see what happened earlier so perhaps the GT-R’s driver is not completely innocent as it appears the hulking sports car is moving considerably faster than the rest of the traffic, meaning the drivers of the two exotics may have been street racing.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Envy2

If they try to run away from taking responsibility it's not hard to find the owners of a GTR and a Ferrari. Especially a white Ferrari registered in that state/city. Ever wonder how come these people can afford such expensive car but zero track time?  I forgot most owners can only drive in a straight line.

Like this post: 0

Jojo

I'd push the pedal to the metal after that mother poker and teach him a lesson not to cut in front of other driver ever again as long as he's still wasting earth's precious oxygen on this planet.

Sifu

Sadly those idiots can usually get their mommy or daddy to buy there way out of most court or criminal charges.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I'd push the pedal to the metal after that mother poker and teach him a lesson not to cut in front of other driver ever again as long as he's still wasting earth's precious oxygen on this planet.

Female driver .... ;D

Jojo

Oh grow up!  You've been holding grudges like a little b1tch

FetishDream

I grew up in the import days where every other car out there was a ricer and just like bettas fighting fish, they don't get along and so they must taunt one another for a race. 

My first taunt was from some idiot driver who wants to race me but being in the residential highway, I declined and drove slow on the slow lane so he can pass.  He then made a maneuver to go right, onto the slow lane in front of me and slowed way down with me having no choice but to change lane and pass him.  Isn't that what he wanted?  For some guy to pass him so the race is on.  I still declined.  HE did this for a few but the on ramp to the freeway was coming up so I took that and he also followed me.  It was early in the morning around 2am so we were the only one on the freeway.  He drove next to me for miles upon miles.  Still, I declined.  I sped up a little bit at a time and he was still right next to me.  I was up to 95mph and he was still next to me.  We did not floor at all because there was no race going.  Then he got bored and the next thing I know, his car roared and off he went.  He was in an older 5.0 mustang, the kind that them police of the 80's be driving.   No race for me because it is dangerous plus my ricer can not beat your ricer.   :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Oh grow up!  You've been holding grudges like a little b1tch

Yeah I see you female drivers can get pretty aggressive now too. Like that incident on I-80 in the Sierra. I love cat fights...;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I'm ok with the idiots poor judgment if they only hurt themselves. The lesser the idiots, the better.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i once had a ricer racer, anyone to taunt me, I'd pull over and wave to them.  If they should follow my lead, I tell them to drop 2g's as I flash them mines!  Often times, they don't have that kind of money on them so I can talk all the smack I want, knowing my car could never beat theirs!   ;D ;D

I get that quite a bit when I had my Vette and pretty much all my bikes...I usually them to pay for the track fees and I'll be there if they want it that bad. Never had a taker...idiots  ;D.

michaelvang85

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysS1Ts78KDs

2 dead, 1 injured. driver bailed.

vl

They'll never find that Toyota GTR they are looking for.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
If they are looking for a Toyota GTR then here's one:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysS1Ts78KDs

2 dead, 1 injured. driver bailed.

Yep, saw that the other day. That's the thing with these idiots, acting all bad behind the wheels but have no balls to own up to their crimes...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Hey look it's a GTR.

I think it's kinda ridiculous sometimes folks bring such high hp cars to street races like that, and on top of that slicks...

I don't understand it.

I kinda like... low hp car racing... becuase you never know who's gonna win.

But cars like that?  Its overkill, it's not even a hobby anymore. 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements