Advertisement

Author Topic: Rally in Durand, WI.  (Read 2148 times)

UAKOJ

Rally in Durand, WI.
« on: January 19, 2015, 01:57:26 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

thenewbguy

Re: Rally in Durand, WI.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 06:12:05 PM »
No because they are wrong IMO. You don't start protesting and marching until there's an injustice. So far it seems the authorities are going to press charges so why protest beforehand? Wait till after they make their decision and if they decide not to charge the guy then march and protest. Jeez!

FetishDream

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 06:18:45 PM »
No because they are wrong IMO. You don't start protesting and marching until there's an injustice. So far it seems the authorities are going to press charges so why protest beforehand? Wait till after they make their decision and if they decide not to charge the guy then march and protest. Jeez!

I disagreed big time.  A pre march is not a protest.  It is called having a fan based.   :2funny:

thenewbguy

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 03:32:32 PM »
I disagreed big time.  A pre march is not a protest.  It is called having a fan based.   :2funny:

Wow my biggest fan following me around the forum like a lost little puppy. BTW it's "base" not "based" and it's just a march not a "pre march".
i thought the protest was warranted and successful.  the message was clear, equal protection under the law and not of racism.  giving credit to TouGer for standing up and speaking... also to those in attendance.  I think the protest persuade and in favor of prosecuting Mr. Elberg.  It would have been a shame if nobody cared for the incident and Mr. Elberg was set free...at that time, it might be too late to speak up, form any sort of protest because the court has already offered a ruling...excus ing him of double jeopardy clause.

The rally happened after Mr Elberg was already charged and arrested. I think you should wait for injustice to happen before screaming injustice.

I'm not opposed to rallies and protests but wait until the authorities act right or wrong. If their actions seem unjust then protest, if they seem just then protesting serves no purpose politically and could actually hurt Hmong ppl politically.

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 05:06:05 PM »
FAIL :idiot2:

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Advertisements