Advertisement

Author Topic: 1997 Honda Accord Front Wheel Assembly  (Read 1235 times)

Sifu

1997 Honda Accord Front Wheel Assembly
« on: February 10, 2015, 10:32:50 AM »
I'll try to make this short.
I need the arm, captive stupid rotor design and bearing assembly.  It's cold and I'd rather just buy the entire assembly than disassemble and rebuild everything.  Can any Honda gurus direct me to an online shop that may have such assemblies ready?  Thanks.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Hitokiri

Re: 1997 Honda Accord Front Wheel Assembly
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 10:36:54 AM »
I need the arm, captive stupid rotor design and bearing assembly.  It's cold and I'd rather just buy the entire assembly than disassemble and rebuild everything.  Can any Honda gurus direct me to an online shop that may have such assemblies ready?  Thanks.

I know that NAPA usually has most parts and usually they offer a life time warranty on most of their parts. You can also ask a local junk dealer and ask them to take one off for you. You might save some money that way.

Sifu

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 10:41:44 AM »
Thanks.  I checked NAPA.  Nadda.  I'll pass on the junker.  I may still have to rebuild that.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 07:46:25 PM »

Try "Honda Online Store" and "Honda Parts Store"...

Sifu

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 08:01:18 AM »
I inspected my front last night and the rotors and pads look like they've never been changed out.  I'll be looking towards a hub over rotor swap (using Acura CL bits) if money permits.  What the hell was Honda thinking with a captive rotor design.

Advertisements