Advertisement

Author Topic: Toddler beaten to death by mother's boyfriend  (Read 25193 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Toddler beaten to death by mother's boyfriend
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 04:32:47 PM »
You are fierce!

What an irresponsible SOB mother! Only tears she's probably shedding are the tears she has for her pedophile bf. As for the GoFundMe cr@p, I wouldn't be surprised if they use the money towards their own benefit instead of the little girl's funeral.

If Genesis was my child, there's no place on earth this underevolved amoeba can hide from me. I'd murder all his family members just to psychologicall y get at him. Yes, I'm psycho like that! I'll even eat every one of his family members, just so I can up one him.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 11:26:01 PM »
The little details that have been emerging in this case makes me so sad and angry. Semen on the child's genitial area? Are you f'en serious? I hope whomever did this to the poor child will be punished a thousand times his lifetime. And the parents to this child? *sighs* I know a lot of people have been blaming the mother but what about the father? He is also at as much fault as the mother. Ua neej tsis paub sib hlub es menyuam mag pov chaws rau chaws ces ntsib teeb meem li no mas. My heart breaks for the little baby. She was so young and innocent. :(

Xeemxai

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 09:29:08 AM »
Tus siab kawg thiab hlub tus menyuam meme heev hoj kwv tij hmoob.

Hmoob muaj ib sob lus hais tias "tsi yog luag roj luag nrhav, luag yeej tsi hlub" yog lis hmoob tej me poj niam thiab txiv e nej yuav tau siab ntev e sib hlub pub rau tej menyuam.  Txawm yog ib leeg hais ib los lus tsi haum siab rau ib leeg lawm lo zam txim rau thiab e tuav lub neej zoo. 

greenpaix

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 12:36:54 PM »
Here's the interview of the mother speaking out.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/02/16/woman-talks-of-man-accused-of-murder-in-her-babys-death/

I knew it. The b1tch is still missing her underdeveloped of an amoeba boyfriend.  Look at the way she described him or how she talks about him. She doesn't seem to have any hatred towards him for what he did to her daughter.

Word of advice, Lia Lee: Stop phawking having kids! You're an unfit mother! You have no nurturing capabilities nor the brain cells to comprehend what it means to be a mother! As for your charity - it can go phawk itself! Take care of your retarded self first before thinking of taking care of others!

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 12:48:46 PM »
Puas yog nws twb deev thaub ntawd los ntev lawm es nws thiab nws tus ex thiaj li sibnrauj ne?  hehehe....So many questions comes to my mind.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »
Sad storie...

You people in MN are not right...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 02:19:25 PM »
OH wow... watching the interview...

I'm sure she saw the previous injuries...

But she's probably thinking she needs to keep him around so he can help babysit and pay for some bills...

That's a hard life to live...  when you have to weigh options like that.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 03:07:26 PM »
Well, according to her.. He and she have been friend for 5 years prior to having a relationship. She must be recently divorced if her baby is only 18 months old.
She's known him for a long time that's why I'm kinda suspicious.  They might have been friend with benefit before she got divorced.

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 03:07:36 PM »
Well, according to her.. He and she have been friend for 5 years prior to having a relationship. She must be recently divorced if her baby is only 18 months old.

Timetable and all...do you know something we don't.. :police: :police:

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 04:57:39 PM »
This is my read....Hmong women you need to work it out with your ex-spouse about babysitting... so this shit don't happen..

Sydney

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »
Why isn't the father stepping up?

It can't be this easy to let the mother off the hook, right?  I don't buy her story about the flu thing.  Even if she is working 10 to 9, trusted her bf for the past 5 years, she can't possibly be the dumbest Hmong person on Earth to leave her vulnerable female baby at the hands of a guy who has no tied relation to her child.  I say, lock her up too.  Her other kids are better with the father.  And, the father better man up or his identity will be exposed too. 

Offline GhostRider

• Jr. Poster
  • GhostRider: 5'11", 185 lbs, Straight
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2015, 06:15:05 PM »
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

“But if anyone sin these little children, it would be better for him to
have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea”

Of the 5 babies of hers, how many daddy's are there?

I'm Ghost Rider! Come Ride With Me..!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2015, 07:37:54 PM »
This is my read....Hmong women you need to work it out with your ex-spouse about babysitting... so this shit don't happen..

Unfortunately it will still happen as there have also been cases of biological parents killing their own children and vice-versa...

The key is people that are not ready to have kids shouldn't have any to begin with...at the end, the kids suffered...

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 07:44:22 PM by theking »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2015, 07:38:53 PM »
Her Xiong guy should have more to say about this.

She's known him for a long time that's why I'm kinda suspicious.  They might have been friend with benefit before she got divorced.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2015, 10:43:28 PM »
Um.. all you have to do is read the story. LOL :idiot2: :P

Hmmm.. maybe, I don't know but it could be a possibility. Do you have such a friend?
I used to have a female best friend in high school.  She lived with her older sister and brother in law and they made hers and her younger sister's lives living hell.  She wanted me to marry her but I wasn't ready yet.  So, she married a guy who owns an auto repair shop.  After she married him she still came around to pick me up for school every day until I told her not to do it any more afraid she'd be in trouble with her hubby.  Sorry, this is out of topic.

Advertisements