Advertisement

Author Topic: Toddler beaten to death by mother's boyfriend  (Read 25089 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Toddler beaten to death by mother's boyfriend
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2015, 12:05:11 PM »
That's not surprising at all, since that girl seemed to have wanted to get married just to get out of the family relationship, not for love to the mechanic. I think you were whom she wanted though. lol

I used to have a female best friend in high school.  She lived with her older sister and brother in law and they made hers and her younger sister's lives living hell.  She wanted me to marry her but I wasn't ready yet.  So, she married a guy who owns an auto repair shop.  After she married him she still came around to pick me up for school every day until I told her not to do it any more afraid she'd be in trouble with her hubby.  Sorry, this is out of topic.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

BaDBoYz

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2015, 12:20:27 PM »
The real go fund me I would donate to is to have the mother prosecuted along with the boyfriend. First $1000 is on me.

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2015, 12:33:54 PM »
I don't buy the mom's story at all ! How can she not notice all those prior bruises ? She claims to work 70 hours a week doing waitress...and leave her baby with her boyfriend. It's just her excuse to not owning up to her responsibiliti es. She even comments on Facebook, posting her side of the story.  For someone who did not have time at all, and be posting on FB, it is just disturbing. She has other grown up kids, and families. I do not buy her side at all. As a mother myself, I would be so angry at that monster who treated my baby like that, and I would make sure justice is served.   

minorcharacter

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2015, 01:37:04 PM »
Did anyone else follow up on the stories?  The mother, Lia Lee, seems like that type that isn't well off.  Improper English, many other kids, unknowing of where to turn to for single parent help.  In my opinion, she could have been better taught that there are better options out there for single working parents than leaving your kids with someone you've only known for a year.  To me, it seems like she's the type of girl that ran off and got married at a young age so she has trouble coming back home or relying on her own family for things.  I don't know, that's just my guess.  I can only say that I'm sorry things had turned out this way.  I too have made many misjudgments in other people's character, but never to this extreme.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2015, 09:20:29 PM »
Another case of miss independent, where I don't give a fuk if I'm screwed, it's my life not your's kind of deal. Hmong girls these days... The only person responsible here is her; can't stop that "7 yr itch" that she had to get this psycho involved. She should be charged with child endangerment.

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2015, 06:38:06 AM »
I have been reading her FB comments and she does not seem sad at all ! It's really sad how she uses GOD to defend herself..make it seem like she has no control over the situation.  Her family must have disown her...seems like she is not a good person.  How can one act so calm...I cannot act calm when something like this happens. 

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2015, 07:53:08 AM »
I have been reading her FB comments and she does not seem sad at all ! It's really sad how she uses GOD to defend herself..make it seem like she has no control over the situation.  Her family must have disown her...seems like she is not a good person.  How can one act so calm...I cannot act calm when something like this happens.

Look the dude had to have been a crazy guy..we all grew up..knowing who was hardcore or crazy..we avoided them like the plague particularly such cases like this. This is a simple case of gangsterism. That should be the new term for it. You involve yourself with psycho crazy people then you better be ready to be labeled like them.

ice

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2015, 08:32:37 AM »
This is such a sad story.  The mother is pointing fingers at the father and the father is pointing fingers at the mother.  Looks like they are BOTH to blame for not protecting this child.  This sweet innocent child.  Common sense.  If you are a struggling single mother, here’s something to think about….STOP popping out more babies!!!  Protect yourself!   Put a plug in it or something.  5 kids with 3 different men?  Really?!!! 
Also, if this was my child…..I’d RIP the guy’s heart out with my bare hands. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2015, 09:34:38 AM »
Common sense.  If you are a struggling single mother, here’s something to think about….STOP popping out more babies!!!  Protect yourself!   Put a plug in it or something. 

Yes great answer, I have stressed this point on PH for years  O0.  Some people are not meant to have kids and having kids is not a requirement in life...People that lack "Common sense" just have kids without thinking about the long term effect..and the kids suffered for their poor judgments. :idiot2:

D-A-V-E

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2015, 02:21:42 PM »
This story pisses me off. It angered me so much when I saw it on Facebook.

I have a 5 year old daughter with my ex wife. And I dread seeing articles like this because I get paranoid of my daughter being in a similar situation.

Don't know what life would mean for me if it happened to my daughter. Probably would end up killing the guy like this father did:

FXMiltownGuy

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2015, 08:09:10 PM »
I agree with u dave.  no one touches family!!!  these rapists/killers will rot in hell...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2015, 12:05:30 AM »
Why isn't the father stepping up?

It can't be this easy to let the mother off the hook, right?  I don't buy her story about the flu thing.  Even if she is working 10 to 9, trusted her bf for the past 5 years, she can't possibly be the dumbest Hmong person on Earth to leave her vulnerable female baby at the hands of a guy who has no tied relation to her child.  I say, lock her up too.  Her other kids are better with the father.  And, the father better man up or his identity will be exposed too.

Another case of people thinking it's better NOT to stay for the kids.

Those same people live in a dream world where they think BOTH parents will still be there for the kids after the divorce.  ::)

If they couldn't be good parents when together, what makes anybody think they can work together to be there for their children when apart?

Dream on, folks. This story is how most divorces with children end.

Most divorcees become desperate and vulnerable.  They get into dangerous relationships where their children are put into harm's way. Fathers typically become more and more absent especially once they have a girlfriend and the ex-wife has a boyfriend. Fathers typically show up when it's convenient for them - and those are the ones considered decent dads.  ::) Most want to avoid unnecessary drama with the ex-wife so they stay far away.

Stories that turn out well are far and few.

Sydney

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2015, 10:48:18 AM »
All the single, married, divorced dads or average Joes responding to this thread illustrate the cognizance to want to protect their own kids, if this should happen to them. 

This says much about good men regardless of their marital status.

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2015, 05:03:11 PM »
All the single, married, divorced dads or average Joes responding to this thread illustrate the cognizance to want to protect their own kids, if this should happen to them. 

This says much about good men regardless of their marital status.

I told my ex-wife the other day now that my daughter is turning into a woman..if her new Husband thinks that he is getting two for one..she better send my daughter home from France..Becaus e if that stuff does happen when me and my son get there..there is not a stone that she could hide under that won't get overturned...i f you know what I mean,, :police:

Sydney

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2015, 05:35:38 PM »
I told my ex-wife the other day now that my daughter is turning into a woman..if her new Husband thinks that he is getting two for one..she better send my daughter home from France..Becaus e if that stuff does happen when me and my son get there..there is not a stone that she could hide under that won't get overturned...i f you know what I mean,, :police:

Thanks for proving my point.  Good men, no matter what their marital statuses are, they are protectors of their kids, regardless if they are single, married, divorced, or re-married.  By the way, congrats on your 3rd marriage!!!

A bit off topic, but is it your daughter or ex who is married and living in France?  You don't have to answer if you don't want to...just curious since you brought it up. 

Again, many congrats to you and your lovely young bride:)

Advertisements