Advertisement

Author Topic: Toddler beaten to death by mother's boyfriend  (Read 25209 times)

Gen. Invincible

Re: Toddler beaten to death by mother's boyfriend
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2015, 06:56:02 PM »
My ex-wife with my daughter live in France.. 8) She left when she was 24..took her 10 years to get married..becau se she heard that I was getting married this year..women.. :idiot2:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2015, 07:35:47 PM »
This story pisses me off. It angered me so much when I saw it on Facebook.

I have a 5 year old daughter with my ex wife. And I dread seeing articles like this because I get paranoid of my daughter being in a similar situation.

Don't know what life would mean for me if it happened to my daughter. Probably would end up killing the guy like this father did:

5 years probation, not bad.

Back when society had common sense in the court system.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2015, 02:05:25 PM »
People are really ignorant about who they date when it comes to love and sex. It blinds their way of thinking.

Was watching Forensic files and a guy committed the same murder twice with two different women. The first wife apparently died from falling down the stairs. The guy gets remarried and his second wife supposedly dies the exact same way.  Geez, women need to learn how to walk down the stairs right? Anyhow, they caught him with murder because the body injuries didn't match his story. Then looked up his history and found out his first wife passed away from a similar event. Bammmm!

People should be careful of who they date. Sad when kids are involved.

I once had an argument a few years ago with an overly jealous dude who was dating a girl I liked. We both liked her, then I found out his history from an inside friend who knew him that he was a habitual sex offender. Its public info on registry but I wont slander his name. I never did tell her about her current bf's past because she was too blind-sided and I didn't want to be the person to break her heart.

One day I called her up and her jealous controling bf answered her phone, we got into an argument and that's when I threatened him that if he ever hurt her I'd come get him. I just never pursued her anymore because she was being naive and it was getting childish.

Should I have warned her?

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 02:07:45 PM by jon_jon »

“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2015, 02:45:26 PM »
Your story sounds like mine. I met a girl who was into me but had a jealous controlling bf on the side, too. But she said they were breaking up. So I let her call me. I even went out with her one time.  But then one time she called me and I picked up the phone and he was on the other side. So I didn't trust her anymore and let her go. But then again one time she called me and said they were fighting and that I should go pick her up from a gas station because she wasn't willing to go home with him.  I called the cops and gave her number to the cops. They called her and he let them go pick her up. I'm not sure if they arrested him, too, or not.

I'm not sure if you had to tell that girl about the offender. She seemed old enough. If she chose to go with him, some times we can't restrict her freedom and her will. Not telling her is not a crime.

People are really ignorant about who they date when it comes to love and sex. It blinds their way of thinking.

Was watching Forensic files and a guy committed the same murder twice with two different women. The first wife apparently died from falling down the stairs. The guy gets remarried and his second wife supposedly dies the exact same way.  Geez, women need to learn how to walk down the stairs right? Anyhow, they caught him with murder because the body injuries didn't match his story. Then looked up his history and found out his first wife passed away from a similar event. Bammmm!

People should be careful of who they date. Sad when kids are involved.

I once had an argument a few years ago with an overly jealous dude who was dating a girl I liked. We both liked her, then I found out his history from an inside friend who knew him that he was a habitual sex offender. Its public info on registry but I wont slander his name. I never did tell her about her current bf's past because she was too blind-sided and I didn't want to be the person to break her heart.

One day I called her up and her jealous controling bf answered her phone, we got into an argument and that's when I threatened him that if he ever hurt her I'd come get him. I just never pursued her anymore because she was being naive and it was getting childish.

Should I have warned her?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2015, 04:09:15 PM »
Stay outta my bizz...lol so it was you two guys.

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2015, 07:58:54 PM »
nah...just let her fall down the stairs!
Sometimes they fall down themselves. lols

Your story sounds like mine. I met a girl who was into me but had a jealous controlling bf on the side, too. But she said they were breaking up. So I let her call me. I even went out with her one time.  But then one time she called me and I picked up the phone and he was on the other side. So I didn't trust her anymore and let her go. But then again one time she called me and said they were fighting and that I should go pick her up from a gas station because she wasn't willing to go home with him.  I called the cops and gave her number to the cops. They called her and he let them go pick her up. I'm not sure if they arrested him, too, or not.

I'm not sure if you had to tell that girl about the offender. She seemed old enough. If she chose to go with him, some times we can't restrict her freedom and her will. Not telling her is not a crime.
They're of age but she was too naive to see his obsessive and controlling boyfriend. Not only that, I didn't believe that her bf was an offender until I looked him up on registry and bam! There he was, picture and everything. Maybe she does know and is one of those girls caught in the victim mentality?

When they don't recognize their abusers, you can't help but watch them fall down the stairs.  :-X

“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2015, 12:56:32 PM »
I should of done that too..when my first EX-wife tried jumping the cliff...why do women try to commit suicide when there men wanna go?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2015, 03:48:59 PM »
I don't know.

I should of done that too..when my first EX-wife tried jumping the cliff...why do women try to commit suicide when there men wanna go?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

MenyuamHmoob

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2015, 08:06:37 AM »
Execute the BF for doing such a horrific act to someone so innocent and young.  No need to waste our tax money on such worthless bastard.  AS for the mother, lock her up for being such a skank and not looking out for her own child's safety.

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2015, 10:33:02 AM »
That's not surprising at all, since that girl seemed to have wanted to get married just to get out of the family relationship, not for love to the mechanic. I think you were whom she wanted though. lol
True, Reporter.  I did feel really bad for not being able to help her out.  She held my arm every time we walked together.  When we sat she sat on my lap that was how close she was to me.

Siabdub

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2015, 08:42:33 AM »
The mother of a toddler who died while in the care of her boyfriend in Maplewood in February has been charged for child endangerment.
Leb Meak, 35, was charged with second-degree murder in Ramsey County in February. The girl's mother, Lia Pearson, 37, was charged after prosecutor say she still left her daughter in the care of Meak after she saw injuries and others told her about the abuse.
Police responded to a call of a toddler who was not breathing just after 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 12. Meak led officers to a downstairs bedroom of his Maplewood home, where they found Genesis Xiong, not moving or breathing. Medics giving CPR found a large number of bruises on Genesis' chest, stomach and face.
During formal interviews, Meak said he was caring for 18-month-old Genesis, for 2 1/2 weeks since Pearson lived in Farmington and worked in Burnsville.
Meak says he “roughed her up a bit” while changing Genesis’ diaper, according to the criminal complaint. He also admitted to shaking Genesis a few times.
Preliminary autopsy reports show she died from multiple external injuries and internal injuries to the abdomen and head.
During an interview with Meak’s two sons, they told investigators they would hear hitting sounds coming from the bedroom where Genesis would be kept most of the time. They also said that they told Pearson their dad was hitting her daughter long before her death, the complaint states.
Pearson said she noticed some bruises and did not take Genesis to the doctor. She also admitted Meak's sons asked her to take Genesis home, but she said she rationalized the boys told her this because they did not want her daughter to live with them.
When asked if Pearson had made contact with Meak in jail, she said "no" and she did not want to have anything to do with Meak. However, a review of recorded phone conversations from the jail revealed they had a number of phone conversations.
On Feb. 24, Pearson told Meak she was angry but still loved him, and when he gets out they could visit her daughter’s grave, the complaint states.
During phone conversations in March and April, Pearson told Meak she loved him and she can’t change how she feels. They also talked about a ring
According to the complaint, Meak told Pearson that they will be together when he is 39 or 40 if she does her part.
Pearson was ordered to appear in court on May 15.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3773204.shtml?cat=1

The underline statemanet makes me sick.  What a HOE!!!!

ok-fine-version2

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2015, 08:46:15 AM »
I read the article last night too. There are no words to describe this woman. When she went on air to defend herself, I wanted to kick her face through the tv. Nyob hnav av xwb os.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2015, 09:23:16 AM »
"Zeb Yaj knife to the head of Pearson..." That mother is one monster that lurks in the bedroom... :knuppel2:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:29:10 PM by Risingstars »

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Special_K

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2015, 12:00:10 PM »
Poor baby! To have been born to this women and to be tortured on her way out. Breaks my heart. The both parties are monsters. Sick. They should not be able to live nor visit her grave when they get out.

Sickening.  :'( :'( :'(

I_so_high

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2015, 01:33:15 PM »
Any pic of the mother?

Advertisements