Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmongconnect.net - Official Hmong Social Network  (Read 6821 times)

cybohmoob

Hmongconnect.net - Official Hmong Social Network
« on: February 23, 2015, 10:37:55 AM »
Hi Hmong brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce to you all that Hmongconnect.n et is now officially online.

Come join Hmongconnect, the official Hmong Social Network.

You will will feel at home if you have already used FB, MYSPACE, and those popular social networks.
I've designed this similar to the past and latest. Getting around will be a breeze.

I've tried my very best to have the most fun and productive features to give us all the power to socialize, express and build our social presence.

Site features include:

Online Video Chat, Games, Forums, News Feeds, Profile Page, Photo Albums, Send Gifts to others, Market Shop, Video Channel, mp3 Library, Chat Rooms, Create Quizes, Create Events, Groups, Pages, Create Polls, and a business directory for you business minded folks.

Come join the fun. Help us grow as a Hmong presence on the internet. Let us show other people we have a place, a home, a world, and the intelligence to run our own server, a Social Network.

ATM it's first come first serve on Groups, Pages, Forums and such. Come stake your claim. There is not much atm and names are still available.

p.s. I'm looking for 25 Moderators with some knowledge in social networking software, forums, and the passion to make things interesting.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

cybohmoob

Re: Hmongconnect.net - Official Hmong Social Network
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 05:22:15 PM »
Sorry. I upgraded servers and did a reset to improve speed. You might have to register again. I also made it easier to register so apologies:P I'm fairly new at this too so patients:) Back ups are online and everything is working now as intended.

Again. My apologies.

Offline darkhelmet

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 01:13:20 PM »
You didn't change anything??  Just the name.  Looks just like the demo site here. http://community.phpfox.net/  :-[

I made you read this.

cybohmoob

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 06:29:54 PM »
Do you realize that Pebhmong didn't change anything. Just name and icon. It's a gray version of default.

Brother Peb Hmoob is running simple Machines forums that you can install in seconds. Anyone of these members can isntall it in cpanel with "0" php, linux and other required skills. Just change background, favicon and icon in about 4 minutes tops. Done.

You don't see me complaining about this. hehe.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?P=a6df9ec2b362ef27d2661666ad0ce91a& :(

As for my landing page gonna modify this later. Probably a 5 minute modification with my skill level but I'm too busy debugging this inside.
I am customizing my website inside out if you really wanna know. It requires php skills, linux mods, and other things such as red5, cron jobs and stuff far beyond SIMPLE MACHINES script.

Anyways why am I sensing hostility? Can't we all get along? I am new here and already MOD attacking my intelligence? It's no wonder they are flocking to my site. The Mods here need to shape up. Just saying.

To bring up and point out the obvious is sign of insecurity lmfao.

My point is. There's no need to fear I will grab all your people brother moderator because that's not what I am about. Besides members are loyal unless Mod's have become tyrants and controlling.

If you want I will feature Peb Hmoob on the ADs to take your fears away.  Peace my brother and take it easy:) Hmong Hlub Hmong ftw.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:55:10 PM by cybohmoob »

Offline darkhelmet

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 07:53:33 PM »
Don't worry,  I don't work for PebHmong or know who own PebHmong.  I just moderate a few board, that's it.

I hope you get a lot of people to join.  I know I have quite a few sites too and getting traffic is the key.

Good luck man.

I made you read this.

cybohmoob

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 08:25:48 PM »
Don't worry,  I don't work for PebHmong or know who own PebHmong.  I just moderate a few board, that's it.

I hope you get a lot of people to join.  I know I have quite a few sites too and getting traffic is the key.

Good luck man.

Thanks brother.
I'm not aiming for traffic on my website. I am aiming to bring Hmong brothers and sisters together so we have a place of our own. Don't care if its just 100 folks. It's fine. The more the better though of course.
Something on a Social Networking level but for our group. The Hmong people:)

Advertisements