Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmongconnect.net Officially Online:)  (Read 3727 times)

cybohmoob

Hmongconnect.net Officially Online:)
« on: February 23, 2015, 10:39:19 AM »
Hi Hmong brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce to you all that Hmongconnect.n et is now officially online.

Come join Hmongconnect, the official Hmong Social Network.

You will will feel at home if you have already used FB, MYSPACE, and those popular social networks.
I've designed this similar to the past and latest. Getting around will be a breeze.

I've tried my very best to have the most fun and productive features to give us all the power to socialize, express and build our social presence.

Site features include:

Online Video Chat, Games, Forums, News Feeds, Profile Page, Photo Albums, Send Gifts to others, Market Shop, Video Channel, mp3 Library, Chat Rooms, Create Quizes, Create Events, Groups, Pages, Create Polls, and a business directory for you business minded folks.

Come join the fun. Help us grow as a Hmong presence on the internet. Let us show other people we have a place, a home, a world, and the intelligence to run our own server, a Social Network.

ATM it's first come first serve on Groups, Pages, Forums and such. Come stake your claim. There is not much atm and names are still available.

p.s. I'm looking for 25 Moderators with some knowledge in social networking software, forums, and the passion to make things interesting.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

nrhiav hlub

Re: Hmongconnect.net Officially Online:)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 10:25:03 PM »
Nyeej thawj tom nyeej vis 1xyoos 12 lub hlis 365 hnub.Xyoo laus tas xyoo tshiab tawm tuaj.Kom 1 tsoom kwv tij neej tsa mus nrhiav dej tshiab los rau yus tsev neeg haus.Nrhiav qoob loo los rau sawv daws noj.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements