Advertisement

Author Topic: Neji vs Tenten (it's awesome :D)  (Read 985 times)

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +237
    • View Profile
Neji vs Tenten (it's awesome :D)
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:52:25 PM »
these guys do some awesome videos, like the naruto vs rock lee..

Just came across this one.

Like this post: 0
Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Adverstisement

Offline chidorix0x

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +104
    • View Profile
Re: Neji vs Tenten (it's awesome :D)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 01:15:02 PM »
...  kekeke  ...   ;D

Kind of makes you wonder WTF is wrong with Hollywood (or any big budget prod) if amateurs can create these types of rival shorts  ...   ::)

***  Completely lost interest in Naruto after the 2 or 3 season -- after the Chunnin Exam and the Pain saga.  It got redundant and lame; storyline, character development, and progression  ...   :idiot2:

www.sitejabber .com
Pebhmong. This is a website/forum that many Hmong people go to. This is not a site that any good healthy professional person should mingle in. ... I have never seen more bias and racist Admin and MOD.

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +237
    • View Profile
Re: Neji vs Tenten (it's awesome :D)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 05:13:15 PM »
...  kekeke  ...   ;D

Kind of makes you wonder WTF is wrong with Hollywood (or any big budget prod) if amateurs can create these types of rival shorts  ...   ::)

***  Completely lost interest in Naruto after the 2 or 3 season -- after the Chunnin Exam and the Pain saga.  It got redundant and lame; storyline, character development, and progression  ...   :idiot2:

No clue what's wrong with hollywood.  Want to believe that it's because they want to be "original" and not stick to close to the source material that's why its all garbage.  But then again, that's not true either.  Maybe it's just, they have no respect for the source material.

IMO. shipuuden just kind of killed it.  But yea, after the pain saga, I lost interest too.  I saw episodes here and there but it wasn't that interesting.

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Advertisements