Advertisement

Author Topic: Pro Shot Shooting System  (Read 10864 times)

bulbasaur

Re: Pro Shot Shooting System
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2015, 09:10:49 AM »
9.  The Popularity Argument.  Pro Shot argues that many NBA players shoot a particular way, so therefore, we should shoot/teach that way.  Well, as always, that is not entirely right.  Shooting in a similar manner to NBA shooters is probably a good way to learn how to shoot.  However, just because a lot of people are doing something doesn't mean it is right.  Popularity doesn't equate to correctness.  So, Pro Shot may be correct in what they are teaching, but they are wrong in their argument. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 07:04:54 PM »
I don't know why I keep watching their videos.  Must be boredom. 

10.  Simplicity.  Pro Shot recently released a video insulting all these people with all these questions.  Summing things up, Pro Shot is pretty much telling these people to shut up and keep shooting simple.  Well, why are all these people making the shooting process complciated?  It's Pro Shot's fault!  They are the ones with the FOREST method.  They are the ones telling people to focus on a specific finger.  They are the one with all the funky drills.  The turn.  The hip.  The sweep.  The sway.  The hop.  Fingers up.  Finger down.  One-eyed shooting.  Etc.  The list goes on.  Pro Shot gave complicated instructions, so the people using their system are making shooting a complicated process.   :idiot2:

bulbasaur

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 05:17:39 AM »
Why does Pro Shot insist that they are correct on everything when they get basic facts wrong? This one reminded me of a particular person on PH.

11.  The Facts.  So I am reading one of their articles on their website.  And then, I read something totally dumb.  Pro Shot wrote, "In the 15th century it was a “fact” known among all members of society that the world was indeed FLAT. Then there was this crazy man down the street named Christopher Columbus who didn't believe that the world was flat."  Actually, many members of society in the 15th century did not think the world was flat.   If you're not getting your facts correct, then why do you think your analysis is correct?  Idiots. 

Advertisements