Advertisement

Author Topic: Thug Life  (Read 7412 times)

zooNyob

Thug Life
« on: March 03, 2015, 12:34:41 PM »

WAUSAU – A 15-year-old boy accused of stabbing another boy to death in Wausau has been charged as an adult.

Dylan Yang appeared in Marathon County court Monday. His bail was set at $1 million.

Yang is accused of stabbing 13 year-old Isaiah Powell Friday night after a fight began on social media.

Assistant district attorney, Mike Puerner, says there is the possibility that the case could be moved to juvenile court, “When someone who is under the age of 18 is charged with a crime that has original jurisdiction in an adult court, they can petition to have a lesser charge be taken into the juvenile system. So that may happen here.”

The victim and the suspect are both students in the Wausau School District.

Wausau Police say they’ll be working closely with district administrators in order to help students and staff.

http://fox11online.com/2015/03/02/prosecutors-deciding-charges-in-wausau-stabbing-death/

« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 02:49:34 PM by zooNyob »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

nraughmoobmuas

Re: Thug Life
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 01:14:59 PM »
A 20-year-old dropped a bunch of kids with bb guns at Dylan's house. He did what he did out of fear and you called him a thug?

minorcharacter

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 01:20:22 PM »
A 20-year-old dropped a bunch of kids with bb guns at Dylan's house. He did what he did out of fear and you called him a thug?
Exactly!  Everybody who actually knew the kid wouldn't describe him as a thug or gangster at all.  The media is already painting this horrible image of him.  Also, what's up with that ducked up thought of charging him as an adult.  The law clearly dictates 18+ as an adult age.  Where's the integrity in having laws if we bend them whenever someone less favorable breaks them?

Like this post: +1

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 02:06:40 PM »
Exactly!  Everybody who actually knew the kid wouldn't describe him as a thug or gangster at all.  The media is already painting this horrible image of him.  Also, what's up with that ducked up thought of charging him as an adult.  The law clearly dictates 18+ as an adult age.  Where's the integrity in having laws if we bend them whenever someone less favorable breaks them?

My point exactly!!!!!  O0 O0 O0

That boy went over to the Yang's asking for trouble. The adult who took him there should be held responsible for whatever the actions of these minors were.

zooNyob

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 02:05:51 PM »
I think ya'll mistaken what I said!!!  I don't know him nor the complete story!!!  I never called him a gangster or thug!!!  all I said was thug life!!!  the way he chose to handle the situation!!! 

six

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 04:22:31 PM »

Yup...when a white person and non-white person commits the same crime.  The white person gets off on "the spirit of the law."  The non-white gets hit with "the letter of the law." If that's the way the laws of this country works, why even bother following any law?

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 06:57:24 PM »
I think ya'll mistaken what I said!!!  I don't know him nor the complete story!!!  I never called him a gangster or thug!!!  all I said was thug life!!!  the way he chose to handle the situation!!!

And you would handled it differently given the circumstances? This article is another injustice of the judicial system in this country. If you're white, you get fair judgement but if you're a gook/nigga, the hell you get slap with the maximum penalty. Wausau, Wi is a racist down rotten city.  There's a pretty high rate of closet kkks there. It's mind boggling to see these kkks eating something they hate so much, at CHINA BUFFET.

minorcharacter

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 09:38:01 AM »
It's no surprise that central Wisconsin is still racist.  Just a few years ago the KKK had a rally going through there.  These guys didn't exactly just get up and leave.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 10:21:23 AM by minorcharacter »

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 10:06:45 AM »
His lawyer is defending him so bad saying that the other boys committed the crime. Bringing a BB gun and shooting at them first would intentionally mean you would need to defend yourself. And if the you can't defend yourself from harm, can I go up to a guy shoot him point blank and say "Oh it was an accident, I feared that he was going to hurt me?" Wisconsin is a joke when it comes to the law.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

zooNyob

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2015, 12:49:10 PM »
And you would handled it differently given the circumstances? This article is another injustice of the judicial system in this country. If you're white, you get fair judgement but if you're a gook/nigga, the hell you get slap with the maximum penalty. Wausau, Wi is a racist down rotten city.  There's a pretty high rate of closet kkks there. It's mind boggling to see these kkks eating something they hate so much, at CHINA BUFFET.

Nope I would of choose thug life also

LION HEART

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 01:45:28 PM »
Folks... this is why you bring a knife to a gun fight.

Offline AppleBrook

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 06:55:20 PM »
dylan should have called the cop and/or run away to the nearby neighbors for help.  he had a choice not to use the knife.  if you are ready to kill, you must be ready to be killed as well.

If you are content to let me shine
NEVER walk one step behind...

Lyn Song

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 02:17:57 AM »
Oh they are around Lyn's age too, sad to hear such tragic story involving kids harming each other like this. Lyn hope Dylan repent from this and turn his life around for the better. Lyn also give condolence to Isaiah's family too, no one deserve to lose their life at an early age.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2015, 08:18:59 PM »
Don't deserve to die? Whether it's a BB gun or sling shot. Such weapons are lethal and when you use it to shoot people. People will retaliate with maximum rage and the outcome is usually always ugly and deadly. I think everyone knows, if you have kids in school that are bullied and beaten often, I believe you wouldn't want your kid to get beaten to a pulp but would want him/her to stand up and fight back.  People don't just burst out into a berserker for no reason.

Take it he will be doing life? If more people realize their sentencing after killing a person, I wouldn't be surprise if they go on a rampage spree.

Lyn Song

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 03:49:17 AM »
Don't deserve to die? Whether it's a BB gun or sling shot. Such weapons are lethal and when you use it to shoot people. People will retaliate with maximum rage and the outcome is usually always ugly and deadly. I think everyone knows, if you have kids in school that are bullied and beaten often, I believe you wouldn't want your kid to get beaten to a pulp but would want him/her to stand up and fight back.  People don't just burst out into a berserker for no reason.

Take it he will be doing life? If more people realize their sentencing after killing a person, I wouldn't be surprise if they go on a rampage spree.

Lyn agree, she just think it's sad how one is now gone and unable to see the wrong of his mistake while the other one had to live with the pain. Lyn knows how it feels to be hurt by others, she too also got bullied a lot.

Advertisements