Advertisement

Author Topic: 3-year-old allegedly shot gun into St. Paul neighbor's home  (Read 6443 times)

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: 3-year-old allegedly shot gun into St. Paul neighbor's home
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 07:24:17 PM »
Vue made the mistake of blaming the child for discharging the gun...if convicted you can bet they will confiscate all his guns.  What most likely happened is he failed to do safety check and accidentally discharged the weapon...feari ng it may have hit someone, he found it convenient to blame his child.  Irresponsible people should not own guns!

So you knew the whole story.lol That's what I'd learned too. Guns don't just fire itself, it requires triggering. People should always empty their guns before trigger testing or for cleaning. I don't have anything against gun owners, even the most proficient gun owner can have accidents and when caught under such a situation like this, they should be honest and truthful instead of lying. I take it he will be charged with lying & deceit?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lyn Song

Re: 3-year-old allegedly shot gun into St. Paul neighbor's home
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 01:49:15 AM »
Lyn is glad Mr. Vue and his family are okay as well as their neighbor but hope Mr. Vue learn from this and secure his gun more safely next time.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements