Advertisement

Author Topic: If you think God is real...  (Read 11509 times)

bulbasaur

If you think God is real...
« on: March 09, 2015, 07:36:36 PM »
...then why does it bother you that others don't?  Some people just want to share their beliefs, but others are outright offended to the point of an elongated debate.  What if someone said, "I don't think your significant other loves you."  If the two of you believe you love each other, then does it matter what this person said?  Is it worth all your time and effort to try to convince this person that you two truly love each other? 

The real reasons why people feel offended are probably not nice to actually say. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
Re: If you think God is real...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 09:23:27 PM »
What bothers me is non-Christians keeps wanting to debate about something they know nothing about.  They act like a bully, always trying to pick a fight.  If you don't want to believe, why keep posting in the "faith" forum?  If not to pick a fight?  What's the reason?  If you didn't care about something, wouldn't you want nothing to do with it?  But yet in here, all I see is little kids posting obnoxious graffiti trying to lure Christians into a "debate". 

Like this post: +1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 11:17:48 PM »
I don't think God is real.

I believe God is real.  I know God is real.  Maybe more like I have faith that God is real.

I have this relationship with God.   :-* :-* :-*

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 11:36:24 PM »
What bothers me is non-Christians keeps wanting to debate about something they know nothing about.  They act like a bully, always trying to pick a fight.  If you don't want to believe, why keep posting in the "faith" forum?  If not to pick a fight?  What's the reason?  If you didn't care about something, wouldn't you want nothing to do with it?  But yet in here, all I see is little kids posting obnoxious graffiti trying to lure Christians into a "debate".

It seems that there are many different reasons for everyone.

Here are some of them:

Non Christians.... .
Might want to learn more about god.
They do it because of hate.
They are there to help you.
They are there to test you.
They are there to defend their own beliefs.
They are there to "educate people who may be ignorant to a particular topic.
They know that this is a public forum.
They know that the Faith section isn't just about Christianity.
They are offended by some of the topics being discussed/started.

bulbasaur

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 11:56:19 PM »
1.  Does it matter who made the statement? 

2.  Who said this is a debate?

3.  You should be aware of the pot and kettle. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 01:55:42 AM »
It doesn't bother me one bit if others don't believe. They're the ones who have issues and incite the attacks, thus, I make myself available to correct them. If they're going to hate at least get their FACTS straight. Isn't that what you're always saying? How can their conclusions be correct when their premises are FALSE? This FORUM is proof enough that anti-theists have problems.  :idiot2: The theists can't even have insightful discussions with each other about their beliefs (in a FAITH FORUM). This FAITH FORUM is flooded with anti-theists and their attacks.  :idiot2:

Like you and your same-sex marriage issues. I really don't care who you bring into your bed but since YOU'RE the one wanting to bring it to a vote and rallying for support, I am entitled to vote based on what I think is right and I'm not obligated to support you at all.

Perhaps this is just another case of a black mother complaining about how racist white people are and yet, she's pulling her kid out of a predominantly black school district and putting him at an all-white school because not only is the education supposedly better, but the students are better behaved as well.  ::) Safer environment, better neighborhood, etc.  ::)

bulbasaur

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 05:14:59 AM »
You wrote, "If they're going to hate at least get their FACTS straight."

You also wrote, "You often bring up slavery and the time when a black person was only considered 2/3 a person. Well that was implemented to protect "slavery". Since "slavery" was abolished, the rules no longer apply."

Please elaborate those facts.   :2funny:

It doesn't bother me one bit if others don't believe. They're the ones who have issues and incite the attacks, thus, I make myself available to correct them. If they're going to hate at least get their FACTS straight. Isn't that what you're always saying? How can their conclusions be correct when their premises are FALSE? This FORUM is proof enough that anti-theists have problems.  :idiot2: The theists can't even have insightful discussions with each other about their beliefs (in a FAITH FORUM). This FAITH FORUM is flooded with anti-theists and their attacks.  :idiot2:

Like you and your same-sex marriage issues. I really don't care who you bring into your bed but since YOU'RE the one wanting to bring it to a vote and rallying for support, I am entitled to vote based on what I think is right and I'm not obligated to support you at all.

Perhaps this is just another case of a black mother complaining about how racist white people are and yet, she's pulling her kid out of a predominantly black school district and putting him at an all-white school because not only is the education supposedly better, but the students are better behaved as well.  ::) Safer environment, better neighborhood, etc.  ::)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 11:29:22 PM »

Yeah that just shows that those atheist are the ones that is illogical. They get offended by a god they don't believe exist. If you ask most atheist to define atheism, they will say atheism is a lack a belief. But a lack of belief is a non position. So how can they argue against god from a non position? Raum ua luaj.  :2funny:

People act according with what they believe, not what they lack belief. Their definition does not hold because if they think atheism is truly a lack belief, then they would do nothing. They are inconsistent.

bulbasaur

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 01:31:51 PM »
Here we go again...

FetishDream

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 01:56:57 PM »
Atheism,  in accordance to the ph book of online definition is this. 

Atheism is not a lack of belief but too scared to believe. 
Like when a child looks up at his father and say "father, do you believe in me"  the father goes.  "son, knock that crap off because there is no such thing as a belief because the moment you start believing in a belief is the moment you start to believe in the white man's god. 

thank you now go back to work.   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2015, 02:03:32 PM »
lol these PH christian who gang attack on me
is already breaking all the christian rules, law, and guideline.

I been call so many names by them.

never once, do I use swear

sin they commit on me.

1. Holding grudges
2. Justifying wrong attitudes
3. Criticizing and finding fault — secretly or outwardly
4. Gossiping or speaking unkindly of those not present

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2015, 02:06:58 PM »
lol these PH christian who gang attack on me
is already breaking all the christian rules, law, and guideline.

I been call so many names by them.

never once, do I use swear

sin they commit on me.

1. Holding grudges
2. Justifying wrong attitudes
3. Criticizing and finding fault — secretly or outwardly
4. Gossiping or speaking unkindly of those not present

Oh you never swear huh good boy?  By golly and by definition, you are a good Christian and you don't even know it. 

We don't gang up on you for no reason.  There is a reason behind all stupidity.  It just that some people realized their stupidity and understood.  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2015, 02:10:03 PM »
Oh you never swear huh good boy?  By golly and by definition, you are a good Christian and you don't even know it. 

We don't gang up on you for no reason.  There is a reason behind all stupidity.  It just that some people realized their stupidity and understood.  :2funny:

nope, i don't swear. bro

no need to

and im not even religious.

you can double check all my post.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2015, 02:15:57 PM »
^ that is the kind of dumbass I was talking about.

Doesn't believe, yet talks like he knows all there is to know about a religion he does not in any way practice or even study.

Call me crazy, but when you go on tangents and attack other people, you expect people to sit there and let you bash them? nope.  That's not how the world works.

see how he call me a "dumbass"

you will never see me use those kind of swear word.

he just commit a sin "Gossiping or speaking unkindly of those not present"

lol to me it's funny. because it show i am winning in all of these arguement when you start swearing.

FetishDream

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2015, 02:16:13 PM »
nope, i don't swear. bro

no need to

and im not even religious.

you can double check all my post.

You want me to check all of your post?  So you telling me that your online posting is a representation of your real life?  WTF>   :2funny:

Advertisements