Advertisement

Author Topic: If you think God is real...  (Read 11510 times)

NeejYagHawj

Re: If you think God is real...
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2015, 04:26:04 PM »
joot....

no one knows anyting about religion becuse they are man made..and changed over time...

stop being an idiot....and accept that god is not  hearing yoru prayer...and it doens't matter what you believe in..you're gonna die soon.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: If you think God is real...
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2016, 02:19:34 AM »
They will test if you are god.  Nope, you're dead when they put a stake in you.  Nope, no god or wrong god there. 

They say that where there is peace, there is god so even if you do not have god and are at peace with yourself then the spirit of god is within you and you don't even know it.  It is ok.  What you don't know won't hurt you either.  :2funny:

highly doubt they will test me if i went back in time. They would be too scare and isn't gonna risk their lives testing what they think is a "god".  Humans are more intelligent now and not as gullible, but i am willing to bet we wouldn't shoot at a UFO if it suddenly appeared above us. Creatures who were able to travel light years across space will most likely have the power to wipe out everyone on planet earth like squashing ants.   :knuppel2:

And then after the aliens conquered earth and made us looked like ants, they are basically "gods" to us.  :knuppel2:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 02:21:45 AM by Toua »

Like this post: 0
Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Advertisements