Advertisement

Author Topic: Moonangel's Weight Loss and Healthy Eating Log  (Read 33242 times)

zena

Re: Moonangel's Weight Loss and Healthy Eating Log
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 01:05:32 PM »
Update from yesterday.  Here is the total calorie intake:

For dinner, I only had the small chicken wing..but that was still a ton of calories.  Of course, had it with some corn, mashed potato and gravy and Hmong hot sauce + a few bites of wheat french bread.

Late night snack I had one small New York Crunchy Lobster sushi...OMG... soooooooo delicious, and half a mango.  Shared the other half with my daughter.

BREAKFAST THIS MORNING:

I had an over easy egg cooked in a tsp olive oil over half a sliced avocado over toasted wheat french bread.  Drank it down with a wild berry tea.

WORKOUT THIS MORNING:

Half hour of body stretching including, situps, squats, light weights, and jumping jacks.  My 8-year-old taught me a thing or two on how to stretch correctly and some ballet moves. Now I know how to plie!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:09:04 PM by moonangel »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 12:29:18 PM »
Yesterday's total calories:

zena

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 12:22:04 PM »
I've been really sick so haven't had time to workout out or eat right.  Yesterday, I only ate 674 calories out of 1,213 calories.  Not sure how I will fair today but I maybe not be eating very much either.  Just craving fruits and nothing else much.  It's no fun being sick.

zena

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 11:32:36 AM »
Still pretty sick.  It's snowing out.  Not a great day but managing thru it.

Have lost 4 lbs total since last week but not the right way.

Ate a small apple for breakfast this morning.  It was hard to finish.  I just don't have my appetite right now.  Not sure what to eat for lunch.  Maybe an over easy egg with a slice of French bread or a frozen Michelina meal.  I guess it really depends on if I have the energy to make the food or just throw something in the microwave.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 04:07:32 PM »
Hmmm....maybe try a few tai chi or yoga poses and see if that will up any energy levels.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

zena

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2015, 03:55:56 PM »
Hmmm....maybe try a few tai chi or yoga poses and see if that will up any energy levels.

I've just been sick these past few weeks and have no energy to do anything.  Sleeping in and pretty much just resting my body has helped immensely.  Tai chi and yoga sounds fun though.  I'll have to look into it once I'm better. Thanks.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2015, 06:03:46 PM »
The yoga basics can even be right in bed.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

zena

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 06:37:13 PM »
I'll have to try it.  Thanks.

zena

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2015, 07:35:25 PM »
I've got so many excuses as to why I'm not working out and eating junk food.

I'm not gaining weight but just going back and forth with love handles.  They were starting to go away but came back.  Aside from being sick and lethargic with a cough that lasted for almost two months, husband made banana pudding and I've been craving Twinkies + had cake at my parents over the weekend (how strange that I've started liking cake when during my 20's and early 30's the sight of it made me tickley).  Not to mention this cloudy and raining weather we've had all month.  There were only 2 days this month that the sun tried to peak through, otherwise, it remained cloudy with rain, and we had a snow blizzard to add to that.

zena

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2015, 01:30:38 PM »
With the nice weather we're finally getting, I went for a half hour bike ride with husband.  He ran.  His hip isn't hurting anymore so he's on track to run a marathon.  Really excited for him.

Anyway, got new weights!  They are heavy but I'm excited to start using them!

zena

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2015, 10:19:33 AM »
For breakfast this morning had coffee and a whole Twinkie.   :-[

My goal this weak was to eliminate sweets, bread, and white rice.  Fail.

I think I know why.  I'm stressed.  Stress usually makes me crave food and lots of sweets. 

zena

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2015, 03:06:31 PM »
Yesterday's lunch: Deli Cajun Turkey meat, Havarti cheese, and french baguette with thin pretzels and hummus.  Drank it down with Sprite.  I know soda's not good but I was craving it.

Went for another half hour bike ride while husband ran.

I even put my bike away all by myself.  Pretty heavy stuff! The top bike is husband's.

zena

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 01:39:08 PM »
Not feeling well today.  I'm pretty sore too from yesterday's bike ride.  And, the weather is gloomy.

Made this for lunch yesterday: sausage with cabbage.  I try not to eat white rice but sometimes brown rice tastes like cardboard.  I try to limit myself to about 1/4 c to 1/2 c of white rice a day.  Sometimes I'll even eat my dish w/o rice.

zena

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2015, 12:12:40 PM »
I've been lazy tracking my progress.  There's just so much going on...but it's because I'm a parent and my kids are my priority.  AND, I'm not really feeling NOOM the way I used to.  I like how it tracks my weight and food but it doesn't allow me to track my workouts the way it used to.  Now instead of tracking as I do the workout, I have enter how much time I've worked out.  It's not as accurate that way.

Made spaghetti with meat sauce for the kids and set aside a bit of the meat sauce with zucchini as my "pasta" instead of regular noodles.  It was so delicious!  I'm going to have to do this more often.  Regular pasta is just so high in carbs and sugar and it all goes to my tummy.  The zucchini is perfect because I need more veggies in my life.  Of course, I made most of the spaghetti with regular pasta, only sampled the zucchini to see if I'd like it, and now I've got lots of left over regular spaghetti that I'm actually eating most of because no one likes left overs.

zena

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2015, 12:28:47 PM »
You only love once... Enjoy life a little. Stop looking in the mirror. Working out only works when you reap the results down the road.

Believe me, I wouldn't worry so much if my doctors didn't tell me to get healthy.  I want to be able to see my kids grow into adults.  O0

Advertisements