Advertisement

Author Topic: Moonangel's Weight Loss and Healthy Eating Log  (Read 33147 times)

zena

Re: Moonangel's Weight Loss and Healthy Eating Log
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2016, 07:38:31 PM »
I've been eating pretty heavily this weak.  I think it's stress and I think I've gained some weight but only like 2 lbs or so.  I am still within my 16 hours fasting so that's why the lbs have been staying away.  Anyway, even though I've been eating lots, I've also been doing my share of healthy eating.  Such as...

Lychees:

Melon:

Lots of grapes:

Toast with fig and brie.  Not sure if this is considered healthy but it's so yummy.

...and update on my health.  I feel so much better today and I can feel that I should be getting better so it's nice.  It's a good feeling to feel my body feeling healthy...if that makes any sense.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

zena

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2016, 11:34:30 AM »
I'm so excited today about my weightloss.  I thought I had gained at least 2 lbs but I actually lost .6 lbs!!!!  I don't know how this is working but it's working.  I've been very diligent in making sure I fast for 16 hours and for some reason it's been a miracle.  I'm not perfect at it though, for instance, yesterday I had a late dinner because the family was just busy.  It was my first time eating an hour after my deadline and I was nervous about but it didn't do much damage.  Then, the day before I had an early breakfast (Kneader's thick cinnamon bread French toast...oh, it's to die for!!!) and the day before that I had a coconut macchiato from Strabucks 'cause it was just too tempting.

I have also began to walk more.  I still can't run or bike or do stretches and weights but I can walk!!

FYI, the weighloss has been great but I still have my love handles (tummy).  I think in order to get rid of this I'll need to run and eat healthier like no sweets or white rice which I often slip in there when I know better.

Like this post: 0

zena

« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2016, 11:30:21 AM »
Since I last posted, I've gained 3 lbs and have been steady at this weight.  I haven't eaten too much (I've actually eaten less) but I have started drinking decaf coffee with Hazelnut creamer and that has added to the weight.  With the kids starting school, it's somehow effected my routine.  Over the summer, I got up at around 9-10am and was able to start my fasting program at 11am (my first meal).  With the change in schedule, I'm having to get up earlier like 6:30-7am and get hungry by 9am.  Instead of eating that early, I'll have coffee with creamer.  By 10am, I'm super hungry.  I have to cook for the kids by 1pm-ish but I can't wait that long to eat, thus, I eat at 10.

So, now I have to give it some time and plan a new process.  I am also a lot better and can probably start running again.  Last week I tried stretching and jumping jacks and nearly almost got myself sick again so I didn't attempt it again until I felt 100% sure I wouldn't get sick, and I think I'm pretty much there.  I'll probably start running next week or in two weeks.  I've got my hands full these next couple of weeks with the kids dance (lots of rehearsals for a fall ballet performance of The Nutcracker on top of their regular dance and their competition dance rehearsals + a dance group bonding party for the kids in which they want parents to mingle); then my sister is having a baby and my sisters and I are throwing her a baby shower at my house.  There's going to be a ton of people, which I am not used to, so I am stressed...exc ited, but also stressed.  Then, we are closing on our condo same day as the shower (but in the morning) so that is stressing me out too.  On top of that, I have to clean the office of my crafting stuff.  I need to utilize the loft space to hold all my crafting stuff so that the office will be more open.  And, I teach Catechism this year again.  I told my dad, who is the director, that I wouldn't be teaching this year because I have too much going on, but he ignored me and put me down as a teacher.  I'm not upset or anything.  I love helping my dad.  He had heart surgery earlier this year and was a bit depressed afterwards (normal thing) but now he is back at church being active and it makes me so proud and happy to see him at it again.  I also have to get more writing in and I have a couple of online classes that I need to finish as well.  Besides all this, I must spend lots more personal time with my husband, who is super busy at work with flu season in.  We've hardly had time together since the kids started school so it's needed big time.  We usually do a date day once a week while the kids are in school but with our free day, we now spend it shopping for necessities, organizing the house/bills/kids stuff/ etc., and the things I mentioned above.  Husband was running every day but he hasn't had time to run at all for the last couple of weeks. 

This is not complaining.  It's brain dumping.

Like this post: +1

Advertisements