Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways, this girl was like "Oh you helped me! Thank you!"  (Read 1124 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
She was confused on something....

And then I just explained it to her.

And then she got it.

Can these girls like... you know... you know what I'm saying!?

Anyways....

My partner.... gosh she's so... I don't know...

We are partners...

anyways...

We are suppose to draw the molecular structure for NO3 with a negative charge...

I drew it out...

Basically it looked like this.. my drawing... which is correct.

For her... she put a double bond on everything!  I looked at her drawing... and I was like thinking to myself "I think you did it wrong"

She was like "I don't understand how you got your's...I just put a double bond on everything"

And I was like ... thinking to myself "I won't fight you on this, becuase last time I was trying to explain to you how we're suppose to do the net charges.. and even asked the teacher if I was doing it correctly and he said yeah... and then I tried to show you how I was doing it and you was like... you didn't think I was doing it right, so I'm not going to fight you"...

So I told her... "ok, just stick to your guns... and I'll stick with mine."

The worst part about working with her is... she's so sure of her answer's... and then it starts confusing me... making me wonder if I did mine right.  Then I start asking how her process's are and she starts explaining... 

Well, I'm pretty sure she got this one wrong.  There are not double bonds all over the place.

She's a nice person... and nice girl... but...  well... oh wells.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

kyrie_eleison

Re: So anyways, this girl was like "Oh you helped me! Thank you!"
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 04:28:23 AM »
is this like the 8th time you've taken this class and like your 12th year of college?

Like this post: 0

Advertisements