Advertisement

Author Topic: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas  (Read 65788 times)

sweetvoice

Re: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2015, 09:10:58 PM »
True but in this time and age, I don't think that would apply anymore. The middle east to me seems poorer, I mean you had Hmong Lao with their make-ups, motorcycles, iPhones, HD camera, internet, cars, and such. Those that lived near Vientiane are living like us now. Only such few like them farmer Hmong that lived in the mountains may be the only poor but more and more Lao Hmong are living similar lives like over here. The country is still corrupted but the people there aren't that poor. Some had jobs and went to school there so you just can't call that as poor and there are less conflict there now. Many Hmong Lao came to terms with the Lao government and lived under communist law, in doing so they are allow to live just like Lao citizen and even build their own business. I think countries like Jordan and Nigeria are much poorer, them people there still lived in huts and barely even had shoes to wear. Of course those are countries where scammers reside but the fact that it had scammers means it's still very poor that many citizen turns to scamming just to get a little bit of profit to survive.
Today, if one does research he or she will see that Laos is still listed as one of the poorest country in the world. Many Hmong people especially the ones in Laos will not recognize or accept this but it is the truth. My advice to the Hmong people in Laos is that the truth hurts if you live in a poor country but we as human beings cannot deny the truth because it is a fact. Furthermore, another advice to the Hmong people in Laos is that without the US dollars MANY of you will not have a motorcycle to ride, a warm shelter to stay in, clean water to drink, good food to eat especially meat, and money to support your kids. The whole truth to all this is that that if  US dollars is not allow into Laos no more many of the Hmong people in Laos will suffer a lot more. Therefore, my suggestion for you all is to stop complaining and pretend to not know that it was evil and at fault for ZEJ YAJ to held a sharp knife in attempting to kill the USA Hmong man in front of small children or others. How would you all feel if someone held a sharp knife to beat and attempt to kill you in front of everyone?
Anyway, last advice for the Hmong people in Laos is that if you guys truly believe that the USA man is a fault then where is your evident or proof of the love relationship because all we see is your  words nothing else.  Also, how come the woman who created all this mess between the two men is nowhere to be found and none of you knows why she wanted to pursuit another man when she is a married woman.   A woman who has a husband and still tries to pursuit another man especially for sex is consider a prostitute, slut, hooker, or whore.  In this case your Laos Hmong woman is consider all of this because that’s what she tried very hard to do in this case since you guys keep saying she had a sexual relationship but no proof of it yourself.  Anyway, if guys truly wanted to make this situation fair then all of you would of brought the woman and question her why she wanted to do prostitute work and punish her too.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2015, 09:53:11 PM »
Today, if one does research he or she will see that Laos is still listed as one of the poorest country in the world. Many Hmong people especially the ones in Laos will not recognize or accept this but it is the truth. My advice to the Hmong people in Laos is that the truth hurts if you live in a poor country but we as human beings cannot deny the truth because it is a fact. Furthermore, another advice to the Hmong people in Laos is that without the US dollars MANY of you will not have a motorcycle to ride, a warm shelter to stay in, clean water to drink, good food to eat especially meat, and money to support your kids. The whole truth to all this is that that if  US dollars is not allow into Laos no more many of the Hmong people in Laos will suffer a lot more. Therefore, my suggestion for you all is to stop complaining and pretend to not know that it was evil and at fault for ZEJ YAJ to held a sharp knife in attempting to kill the USA Hmong man in front of small children or others. How would you all feel if someone held a sharp knife to beat and attempt to kill you in front of everyone?
Anyway, last advice for the Hmong people in Laos is that if you guys truly believe that the USA man is a fault then where is your evident or proof of the love relationship because all we see is your  words nothing else.  Also, how come the woman who created all this mess between the two men is nowhere to be found and none of you knows why she wanted to pursuit another man when she is a married woman.   A woman who has a husband and still tries to pursuit another man especially for sex is consider a prostitute, slut, hooker, or whore.  In this case your Laos Hmong woman is consider all of this because that’s what she tried very hard to do in this case since you guys keep saying she had a sexual relationship but no proof of it yourself.  Anyway, if guys truly wanted to make this situation fair then all of you would of brought the woman and question her why she wanted to do prostitute work and punish her too.

Truer words never being spoken. I fully agree with your arguments there.

Jojo

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2015, 09:42:53 AM »
RDF...you got it all wrong...this is the real story!

http://www.zaubqaub.com/2015/04/after-failed-musical-career-laos-war-hero-turns-to-extortion/

People who find this type of made-up craps funny must be so dumb they don't know what funny is anymore  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2015, 06:13:06 PM »
The Hmong-Lao are butt-hurt because there's a lot of truth in what the Hmong-USA said about them in their country. They do depend on receiving aid from relatives living in the USA to help them in their own country because their country has few opportunities.

The Hmong-Lao should just take that guy's lecture with a grain of salt. Besides, he wasn't only lecturing the Hmong-Lao but Hmong-USA, too. In fact, his video was more aimed at Hmong-USA. But no Hmong-USA is butt-hurt over his lecturing.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2015, 12:10:54 AM »
Don't be patronizing. This whole situation of sexual exploitation is not the same as relatives sending money overseas to sustain a comfortable life. The money used in exploitation isn't setting up work income and work experience opportunities and the money simply goes to those who are willing to used their daughters in such way or those who are conniving enough to manipulate men. It's quite disgusting when Hmong-Americans say that they rely on "us". Who's us? How many of you are sending money overseas on a regular basis?

chidorix0x

« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2015, 01:33:14 AM »
Don't be patronizing. This whole situation of sexual exploitation is not the same as relatives sending money overseas to sustain a comfortable life. The money used in exploitation isn't setting up work income and work experience opportunities and the money simply goes to those who are willing to used their daughters in such way or those who are conniving enough to manipulate men. It's quite disgusting when Hmong-Americans say that they rely on "us". Who's us? How many of you are sending money overseas on a regular basis?

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

Granted the HA'Mung may not be the majority of "us" but without a doubt Hmong-Americans are the "us" most if not ALL Hmong SEAsians look to, depend upon, and seek out economic patronage from  ...  KEKEKE  ...   O0

(But no one, especially a/the HA'Mung would know, comprehend, and avow such a no nonsense and practicality of and about "us"  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:)

$Hint$:  "us" are the ONLY folks, aka "us", for the past 40+years to date in the USA who would care to buy anything from them (overseas) like their handycrafts, embroideries, herbal meds, music videos/albums etc. and would even care to sponsor them (the few notable artists) to perform (concerts) here in the USA.  Without "us" they have practically NO market ($cashflow$) in the "USA" to their overseas pockets  ...  KEKEKE  ...  DOLT!  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2015, 01:34:59 AM »

The "us" is anybody who has or is currently sending money to a close relative in Laos to support them. Those are the lucky ones who don't have to resort to pimping out their daughters and wives. Not every Hmong-Lao is blessed to have a living relative in USA that still cares about them.

I don't know about your clan but in my husband's clan there are still close relatives in Laos. Many of them rely on the ones in USA for such things as to send their children to college, to open up business, to build a house, etc.. They won't deny that many people are poor. Lucky for them, they have a clan that hasn't forgotten about them and will pool resources and money to fly one or two of them out to America to stay months at a time. Without the clan in the USA, many of them would not be living as they do now.

It's not patronizing, it's the truth. The Hmong-Lao guy in the video is taking it the wrong way. If he's so well-off and comfortable then perhaps he should stop asking his relatives in America to wire money to him.

What he should've said was that even though there are poor Hmong living in Laos, the arrangement they have with their own relatives in USA is no concern to the Hmong-USA guy. It's not like they are begging money from him or every Hmong-USA. They aren't setting up stupid gofundme accounts begging money from Hmong who have no relations to them.

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2015, 02:08:22 PM »
A ha'clueless HA'MUNG is not expected to understand much less know/avow base logic/ facts/realities.

Example: Vietnamese restaurants are arguably 95% Pho/fast food eateries,  not even your semi-wine-n-dine joint. For them to expect a tip to bring you a bowl of soup/noodles is absurd. They,  Viets, hardly tip themselves.  Besides "tipping" is a courtesy based on the level of service, not a mandate. But don't expect a HA'MUNG to understand this universal no nonsense fun fact ... kekeke ...  >:D

At least we agree on this. I always tip and I'm usually a very generous tipper BUT I NEVER TIP AT A VIETNAMESE RESTAURANT. If anything I feel they should tip me for tolerating their shitty  and rude services.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2015, 02:35:51 PM »
At least we agree on this. I always tip and I'm usually a very generous tipper BUT I NEVER TIP AT A VIETNAMESE RESTAURANT. If anything I feel they should tip me for tolerating their shitty  and rude services.

That will go for Saigon Pho here.  Shitty service and the wait is 30-40 min.  Not even friendly where you would have the manager or waitress asked how is the foods.   No place to go for pho so guess just put up with it each time I got there.  The one in Los Banos you told me I went one time but the next time it look like I can find it or it's no longer in business. 

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2015, 03:21:20 PM »
Please don't pretend. We are Hmong, we know Hmong people, we live with Hmong people. Don't pretend like you know something I don't. I know Hmong people are stingy with tip regardless of the service. Here you guys go trying to make it seem like Hmong-Americans shower everyone with money. You still haven't argued my point (because you know I'm right) that there is very little money going to Laos for legitimate reasons such as income to sustain a comfortable life. The rest is just for sexual exploitation and even then, this is not every family whoring their daughters/wives. Like I said, there are over 150,000 more Hmong living in Laos than the USA. Somehow, you guys are making it seem like all of the 400,000+ Hmong-Lao are relying on us 200,000+ Hmong-Americans. Flawed argument. I highly doubt even 1/4 of Hmong-American households have a relative in Laos and continually send money to make sure they have three hots and a cot. Morons.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2015, 11:47:08 PM »
Please don't pretend. We are Hmong, we know Hmong people, we live with Hmong people. Don't pretend like you know something I don't. I know Hmong people are stingy with tip regardless of the service. Here you guys go trying to make it seem like Hmong-Americans shower everyone with money. You still haven't argued my point (because you know I'm right) that there is very little money going to Laos for legitimate reasons such as income to sustain a comfortable life. The rest is just for sexual exploitation and even then, this is not every family whoring their daughters/wives. Like I said, there are over 150,000 more Hmong living in Laos than the USA. Somehow, you guys are making it seem like all of the 400,000+ Hmong-Lao are relying on us 200,000+ Hmong-Americans. Flawed argument. I highly doubt even 1/4 of Hmong-American households have a relative in Laos and continually send money to make sure they have three hots and a cot. Morons.

Who said anything about Hmong-USA showering them with money? That is your own words.  :idiot2: I said that many Hmong-Lao rely on relatives in the USA and that's only if they have any or have ones who still care about them.

You contradict your own argument. If the Hmong-Lao are as well off as they (and you claim) then there would be no need for them to pimp out the women for the Hmong-USA who do go over there for fun in the sack. Furthermore, you seem to be completely unaware of how these arrangements work. No Hmong USA steps foot in Laos without a pre-made arrangement. Even in the cases where some of those women and their mothers have no shame to wait at the airports, many of them are there to meet Hmong-USA men whom they have already contacted and scheduled appointments with.

Btw, your reference to "tipping" is **** yawns ****. That's a whole other debate though and one that has nothing to do with being cheap. 

I_so_high

« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2015, 03:40:48 AM »
Any updates on this news?

chidorix0x

« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2015, 05:54:26 AM »
... kekeke ...  :2funny:

HUNG TO LU < --- this ha'clueless HA'MUNG is ...  :idiot2:
(That is the ONLY argument/explanation needed  ... KEKEKE  ...  >:D )

sweetvoice

« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2015, 12:59:02 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1DI-SXNik

this is the best respond to the Zej Yaj case zong khang speech

chidorix0x

« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2015, 02:58:57 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1DI-SXNik

this is the best respond to the Zej Yaj case zong khang speech

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

A rhetorical diplomatic plea is not necessarily a "best respond"  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

ZKYang <---   :D ...  kekeke  ...  nuff said  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :-X

Advertisements