Advertisement

Author Topic: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas  (Read 65294 times)

sweetvoice

Re: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2015, 12:06:08 AM »
I heard him on the radio and sorry I don't believe him. To me he lied everything about to cover up...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sweetvoice

« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2015, 12:13:02 AM »
I dont believe him when I heard him on the radio
1. I dont believe he hit his wife
2.I dont believe that the Hmong lee meet his wife at the store for the very first time
3.I dont believe that his wife gave another lady's phone to the Hmong lee but her own phone number
4.I dont believe that his wife would walk into the hotel and sleep with the Hmong lee guy without him agree with her to do it
5. I dont believe that the hmong lee guy didnt send him and his wife money
the list can go on...and I dont believe him at all..it is lies

Buttercup

« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2015, 01:55:48 AM »
He looks like someone who beats his wife.  I think she is staying with him out of fear of reprisal from her relatives or parents.  She was supposed to marry the Hmong American but chose Zeb.  To be honest, I think Zeb forced her to marry him and run off together like in those HTT movies.  Hmong American comes to marry Laos girl, Hmong Lao guy is dating her but has no chance unless he forces her to wed or run off.

sweetvoice

« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2015, 09:06:04 AM »
He looks like someone who beats his wife.  I think she is staying with him out of fear of reprisal from her relatives or parents.  She was supposed to marry the Hmong American but chose Zeb.  To be honest, I think Zeb forced her to marry him and run off together like in those HTT movies.  Hmong American comes to marry Laos girl, Hmong Lao guy is dating her but has no chance unless he forces her to wed or run off.
se

allowing herself to following his direction to sleep with hmong men for sex as he stated in the telephone conference radio and  she did it and then allowing him to hit her is stated he did is something she's been trained to do. We don't know if she enjoys doing it for some women they do enjoy doing it and other it is a force.....if it was a force like you said then why is she not coming forward and speaking out and help put him away.......

sweetvoice

« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2015, 09:07:33 AM »
it sounds like the way he talks she does have money to runaway or hide it is not like she doesn't

Buttercup

« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2015, 07:35:06 PM »
se

allowing herself to following his direction to sleep with hmong men for sex as he stated in the telephone conference radio and  she did it and then allowing him to hit her is stated he did is something she's been trained to do. We don't know if she enjoys doing it for some women they do enjoy doing it and other it is a force.....if it was a force like you said then why is she not coming forward and speaking out and help put him away.......
That's why I don't care for Zeb's opinion.  I want to hear from the wife!  You would be able to tell whose the culprit after she speaks.  Knowing that she's been with three different men says a lot already.  The kid looks like Zeb, and I think she married Zeb because of the kid.  Otherwise, she'd be known as a divorcee and even worse no one would want her, maybe Alain who is also a divorcee.

Sydney

« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2015, 08:29:52 PM »
I think all 3 are crooks for using each others.  What a waste of Hmong youtube airing time. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2015, 01:35:05 AM »
I don't hear Zeb  being apologetic at all about smacking and kicking Alain and for offending Hmong-Americans. He has no remorse at all.

Zeb Yaj had spoken now, it turns out he lied about his age and about getting rid of the Americans in 1975 as he now claims he was actually born in 1986 (just 29 yrs-old). This is Hmong radio in MN getting in touch with him on a few questions, the radio quality sucks but at least we got some answers from the guy now and why he did what he did to that Alain guy.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

shina

« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2015, 03:56:24 PM »
This Hmong American man should be prosecuted for child molestation.  I wonder how many little girls did he rape on this trip to Laos.  All Hmong men that went back to Laos went there for one thing only, sex with little girls.  Unfortunately, this dude crossed the line and had sex with someone else wife as well, so this was what he got.  He deserved it and more.

shina

« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2015, 04:01:41 PM »
To all Hmong men who love to travel to Laos for sex.  Next time, your **** will be cut off.

baddabing

« Reply #160 on: May 29, 2015, 07:57:13 PM »
A question for the Hmong men who enjoy going to Laos to find love and perhaps getting marry to a Hmong lady from over there. If the government takes away your passport and visa and your not allow to fly in airplane back home into the USA will you be scare?

My wife is from laos, she's 21 years old, I'm 29.  Before I go there for the first time and hearing negative stories about laos, I went there willing to die should that happen to me over there.  Once I put that thought in my head I wasn't afraid anymore.  Turns out, there wasn't really anything to worry about over there accept being over charge for street vendor things that you buy if you act too much like a dumb foreigner.  And if you go there peacefully and come peacefully nothing will happened to you. 

Advertisements