Advertisement

Author Topic: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas  (Read 65681 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Zeb Yaj Beat the Crap out of Hmoob Mekas
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2015, 04:57:56 PM »
It's an old picture. I think she no longer looks like that at the time of this conflict. She may have looked like that at other conflicts though. lol

She's pretty here.  No wonder Allain got hurt.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2015, 05:06:43 PM »
Yeah, you should listen to this guy and read all the comments. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liuy8_9B_0o

The comments....LO L.... 

While holding that knife and hitting him why not chop off the hair too.  The hair is not short and long so if your anger is to that point do more damage.... We would love to see more actions.... Blood all over otherwise why even bother to confront....

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2015, 05:10:22 PM »
His left hand already pulled a batch off. Look at the video carefully.

He's real strong. I work out a lot and I can't even imagine myself pulling someone's hair off just like that. It'd take me a lot more doing.

The comments....LO L.... 

While holding that knife and hitting him why not chop off the hair too.  The hair is not short and long so if your anger is to that point do more damage.... We would love to see more actions.... Blood all over otherwise why even bother to confront....

"...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2015, 05:35:30 PM »
His left hand already pulled a batch off. Look at the video carefully.

He's real strong. I work out a lot and I can't even imagine myself pulling someone's hair off just like that. It'd take me a lot more doing.

You'd be surprise when you try...in fact you just never know when you'd be able to literally pinch the skin off of someone. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Sydney

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2015, 05:54:43 PM »
This is probably why my adopted brother in Laos did not want to take us to visit Hmong people in the villages.  They don't regard Hmong Mekas with much affection as Hmong Mekas do them.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2015, 06:33:16 PM »
This stuff will continue to happen no matter what race you are, rich or poor. In countries where the law isn't quite defined and whatever goes, people will resort to such schemes, whether be extortion, robber, or which ever floats their boat.

I think it's safe to say that this dude and his gf/wife planned this. Why else would a man be having affair with another man's wife?

Jojo

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2015, 09:05:01 PM »
Hmoob Mis Kas (perhaps not this Lee guy) but most deserved to be criminalized for child molestation and being sexual predators.   Most that have frequented Laos/Thailand are up to no good. 

Like this post: +1

chidorix0x

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2015, 09:17:36 PM »
Hmoob Mis Kas (perhaps not this Lee guy) but most deserved to be criminalized for child molestation and being sexual predators.   Most that have frequented Laos/Thailand are up to no good.

Yet u r ok with and promote parents there who are advertising/marketing their kids (sons/daughters) on the streets,  airports,  and Internet eh  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D. Hypocrites!

Jojo

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2015, 10:17:14 PM »
Yet u r ok with and promote parents there who are advertising/marketing their kids (sons/daughters) on the streets,  airports,  and Internet eh  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D. Hypocrites!

Where did you see my approval stamp regarding that issue?  Perhaps I have stamped it on your forehead already :2funny:Talking about dev vwm barking without fact.  To sound kinder and more PH appropriate, I should have said "don't be a dev vwm barking without fact.  ;) ;).

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:22:00 PM by Jojo »

chidorix0x

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:26 PM »
Where did you see my approval stamp regarding that issue?  Perhaps I have stamped it on your forehead already :2funny:Talking about dev vwm barking without fact.  To sound kinder and more PH appropriate, I should have said "don't be a dev vwm barking without fact.  ;) ;).

... kekeke ...  :2funny:

Barking from experience eh Mr/Ms dev vwm barking without fact/s ... KEKEKE ...  >:D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2015, 11:19:36 PM »
There's miracle in things like that. lol

You'd be surprise when you try...in fact you just never know when you'd be able to literally pinch the skin off of someone.

"...

sweetvoice

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2015, 02:10:16 AM »
The wife is thin .....sorry guys l don't even know why she's so thin..scary

sweetvoice

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2015, 02:12:28 AM »
The wife is thin .....sorry guys l don't even know why she's so thin..scary

sweetvoice

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2015, 02:13:49 AM »
The hmong ladies in Laos are too thin n it is very scary

Buttercup

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2015, 03:37:24 AM »
First of all I don't understand why he's in Laos to begin with and is he by himself?  Why doesn't his girlfriend or Zeb's wife or girlfriend that Alain was talking to come help him if she really loves him?  I mean they were talking with each other and fell in love that's why he traveled over mountains, rivers, and oceans to come see her.  LOL

Where's Zeb's wife in all of this?  Doesn't she love Alain enough to come help him?  His sister says that Zeb's done this before to other folks.  You really need to talk to you wife, if she is talking to other guys and luring them in.  It's either a scam or Zeb is dumb enough not to blame his wife?  I almost want to believe the former but I honestly believe that Zeb is dumb enough not to blame his wife even though she is a slut.

Advertisements